What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
Love watching Kim when she’s in the mood for sex , such evening was back in the 90s , we were out drinking when I suggested we go see a strip show , club was busy , found a booth and ordered drinks , watching the girls do there thing Kim got in the mood , men started to look over at her which got her very hot , because I was next to her they didn’t seem to bother us until one black man came and sat next to her , he whispered something in her ear that must have been hot as she started to fidget in her seat , his hand ran down her thigh then between her legs , then he felt her tits and pinching her nipples , looking at me he asked who I was , just a friend I said , that gave him a huge smile .
he kissed her , tongues deep , she grabbed his crouch so he pulled out his cock , Kim went down and sucked him , she took as much as she could but didn’t stop , a security guy came over he was not happy as Kim was not a staff member, both looked disappointed but did stop .
I bought moor drinks Kim was now ready to party , the guy disappeared which didn’t please Kim .
we were about to leave when he returned telling Kim to leave with him , she explained that I was her ride home , not happy but then told me I was olso invited to his place but I was to get alcohol and I was to sit out on his balcony And wait .
they walked hand in hand stopping occasionally to kiss , I could tell Kim was ready , his flat was nice but small , he showed me the balcony and handed me a beer , the only problem for them I could see into the bedroom .
naked they groped each other , love watching that , he took charge sucking and licking everywhere, Kim’s head was thrashing her nipples long and hard , he held her throat told her to spread her legs then shoved his cock deep in her , he hammed her , her legs around his waist meeting every stroke , then turned her over and fucked her in both holes , finally pulling out telling her to suck him off .
things went quiet for a while , he then came out to the balcony , I realised why Kim was happy his cock was thick and huge , asked me if he could keep her till the morning as he wanted to fuck her again , looking confused , he said I could sleep on his lounge .
next morning they amerged from the bedroom Kim looked totally fucked , we had a coffee and left .

Love watching Kim when she’s in the mood for sex , such evening was back in the 90s , we were out drinking when I suggested we go see a strip show , club was busy , found a booth and ordered drinks , watching the girls do there thing Kim got in the mood , men started to look over at her which got her very hot , because I was next to her they didn’t seem to bother us until one black man came and sat next to her , he whispered something in her ear that must have been hot as she started to fidget in her seat , his hand ran down her thigh then between her legs , then he felt her tits and pinching her nipples , looking at me he asked who I was , just a friend I said , that gave him a huge smile .
he kissed her , tongues deep , she grabbed his crouch so he pulled out his cock , Kim went down and sucked him , she took as much as she could but didn’t stop , a security guy came over he was not happy as Kim was not a staff member, both looked disappointed but did stop .
I bought moor drinks Kim was now ready to party , the guy disappeared which didn’t please Kim .
we were about to leave when he returned telling Kim to leave with him , she explained that I was her ride home , not happy but then told me I was olso invited to his place but I was to get alcohol and I was to sit out on his balcony And wait .
they walked hand in hand stopping occasionally to kiss , I could tell Kim was ready , his flat was nice but small , he showed me the balcony and handed me a beer , the only problem for them I could see into the bedroom .
naked they groped each other , love watching that , he took charge sucking and licking everywhere, Kim’s head was thrashing her nipples long and hard , he held her throat told her to spread her legs then shoved his cock deep in her , he hammed her , her legs around his waist meeting every stroke , then turned her over and fucked her in both holes , finally pulling out telling her to suck him off .
things went quiet for a while , he then came out to the balcony , I realised why Kim was happy his cock was thick and huge , asked me if he could keep her till the morning as he wanted to fuck her again , looking confused , he said I could ******* on his lounge .
next morning they amerged from the bedroom Kim looked totally fucked , we had a coffee and left .
She is a good slut for BBC

Back