What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
I adore watching my wife enjoy herself, we have attended many sex parties , some are better than others , but when mingling I watch Kim closely , when she finds a guy she likes she Reacts with a smile which usually gets him interested this is the start of her flirting, as they chat she will touch him and he responds , kissing her neck and I assume telling her he wants her , she will guide him to a quiet spot and they start tongue kissing , that’s a huge turn on for me , because I know she is ready , her nipples become hard and she will rub her crutch against his cock , arms around his neck kissing deeply, his hands are everywhere.
Watching another man enjoying my wife is so great , then watching him use her is even better .

One other night I loved was while I watched a huge black man fuck an older women Kim came in to join me , she was in awe of his cock , later as we walked around we saw the man sitting on the lounge , his limp cock resting on his lap , thick with a huge head , looking up he motioned Kim to join him telling her he hadn’t cum yet and would she like to make him blow , Kim knelt between his legs , she stroked it and it became hard , come on girl suck my cock , Kim went to town on his cock and balls , it wasn’t long before he grunted and emptied his balls down Kim’s throat, great viewing.

I adore watching my wife enjoy herself, we have attended many sex parties , some are better than others , but when mingling I watch Kim closely , when she finds a guy she likes she Reacts with a smile which usually gets him interested this is the start of her flirting, as they chat she will touch him and he responds , kissing her neck and I assume telling her he wants her , she will guide him to a quiet spot and they start tongue kissing , that’s a huge turn on for me , because I know she is ready , her nipples become hard and she will rub her crutch against his cock , arms around his neck kissing deeply, his hands are everywhere.
Watching another man enjoying my wife is so great , then watching him use her is even better .
Wank

Back