What the Youtube!

Tough situation. Sorry, fellow Americans, FEMA has run out of money.

Stop with the bullshit. Read your own 'research'.
It tells us that Congress only appropriated 20 billion in the temporary funding bill, and this one disaster will cost more than that. Republicans have decided that's enough - they control this as I'm sure you know, funding comes from the House of Representatives, not the President.
So, call up that MAGAt Speaker Mike Johnson and demand that they do their job.

Funny how the states that talk about states rights and elect Republicans who talk about getting the Federal Government out of your lives are always the first ones with their hands out.

What a catastrophe. My heart goes out to the impacted people and their families.
Shut up.
If you cared, you would know NONE OF THIS IS TRUE.
People are participating in lying while others are risking their lives, and the government response is on the mark, but some see this as an opportunity to for political gain.
It's why you live in sorrow, and the Republicans dwell in failure.

What a catastrophe. My heart goes out to the impacted people and their families.
Shut up.
People are participating in lying while others are risking their lives, and the government response is on the mark, but some see this as an opportunity to for political gain.
It's why you live in sorrow, and the Republicans dwell in failure...💩

View attachment ssstwitter.com_1728320638420.mp4

;)👌🤡

Shut up.
It's why you live in sorrow, and the Republicans dwell in failure...💩

View attachment 7583666

;)👌🤡
What is this showing? Conditions for supply drops are dangerous?
Duh, that's why you can't have uncoordinated flights in the air.
It's like everyday you two who hate America are posting false s.hit to try and get more people to hate our country.
Everyday, same thing. S.hit on America and turn the hate up.
What both of you keyboard warriors need is an old fashioned ass-kicking IRL.
Election 2020 Shut Up GIF by Joe Biden

Back