What the Youtube!

1725795703136.png

This is the guy (Joseph Couch)

1725795765235.png

Imagine being 32 years old and this is the best you can do ?

Honestly, I'm getting sick of white dudes and these mass shootings. Going into school and blasting k.i.d.s. WTF ?

I've never seen such an entitled, lazy, and self-absorbed group of people with their dumbass ideologies.

The FK you so mad 4 white boy ? YOU OWN EVERYTHING !! YOU RUN EVERYTHING !!

You get away with sh*t that blk men coi;ld NEVER GET away with

You can go anywhere in the world, and it'll be "Here's a table Mr White man" that will happen in China, India, Latin America. Europe and all African countries, not to mention many women's in those countries legs will be spread when they see a white dude.

White dudes the number one pick for white women on dating apps (which is to be expected) but they are also the number 1 pick for many non-white women too

Start the video at 20.55

What was also interesting about this survey was that men don't show this strong preference for white women. Men across the board preferred their own women first or just replied to a woman based on her attractiveness.

White dudes have the longest life expectancy, lowest unemployment, most wealth

Can anyone think of ONE dominant negative stereotype pinned on white men that affects them socially ?

I'll wait

Yet white dudes are the angriest people on the planet with the LEAST reason to be so

They have a layup in America for being born male and white but still want to whine.

White dudes continue to do what they do best, be racist killers. They should have put this a.n.i.m.a.l down, but nah the pigs only reserve their bullets for black folks. Hope he burns in hell.

View attachment 7493361

This is the guy (Joseph Couch)

View attachment 7493366

Imagine being 32 years old and this is the best you can do ?

Honestly, I'm getting sick of white dudes and these mass shootings. Going into school and blasting k.i.d.s. WTF ?

I've never seen such an entitled, lazy, and self-absorbed group of people with their dumbass ideologies.

The FK you so mad 4 white boy ? YOU OWN EVERYTHING !! YOU RUN EVERYTHING !!

You get away with sh*t that blk men coi;ld NEVER GET away with

You can go anywhere in the world, and it'll be "Here's a table Mr White man" that will happen in China, India, Latin America. Europe and all African countries, not to mention many women's in those countries legs will be spread when they see a white dude.

White dudes the number one pick for white women on dating apps (which is to be expected) but they are also the number 1 pick for many non-white women too

Start the video at 20.55

What was also interesting about this survey was that men don't show this strong preference for white women. Men across the board preferred their own women first or just replied to a woman based on her attractiveness.

White dudes have the longest life expectancy, lowest unemployment, most wealth

Can anyone think of ONE dominant negative stereotype pinned on white men that affects them socially ?

I'll wait

Yet white dudes are the angriest people on the planet with the LEAST reason to be so

They have a layup in America for being born male and white but still want to whine.

White dudes continue to do what they do best, be racist killers. They should have put this a.n.i.m.a.l down, but nah the pigs only reserve their bullets for black folks. Hope he burns in hell.

curious to see how this diddy thing plays out
I have said this before...It does not matter who the political party is...Across the board...Predatory behavior has been the business model since when? The Ole Honey Pot...is an all time favorite among the Connected Classes...🎣

GXuPI55X0AAonqt.jpgGXsj6ANakAEnwrg.jpgGXxCPHMWoAAqLTU.jpgGXxBflOXMAAzfdZ.jpgGXxAGN3WIAAZWyP.jpg

👌;)🍯🤑

I have said this before...It does not matter who the political party is...Across the board...Predatory behavior has been the business model since when? The Ole Honey Pot...is an all time favorite among the Connected Classes...

True. With each passing hour it seems like Diddy is getting to deeper water. Doesn't look good

And my point still stands, Black men in the west are the only race of men men where the sexually abuse c.h.i.ld.r.e.n is NOT systematic

YOU CANNOT COME TO ANY AREA IN THE USA OR UK OR EUROPE AND BLACK MEN WILL POINT YOU TO WHERE YOU CAN MESS WITH K.I.D.S

We are the only race of men who don't play that sh*t.

But there ppl and places in white and non-black society you can go to mess with k.i.d.s.

And as for Diddy ? To me ? And this is just my opinion. It's just a money grab. There is an unwritten rule were very rich black ppl cannot place their wealth down.

They get killed or their assets are not in their hands at death. Happened to Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney...happening to Cosby now

And my point still stands, Black men in the west are the only race of men men where the sexually abuse c.h.i.ld.r.e.n is NOT systematic

YOU CANNOT COME TO ANY AREA IN THE USA OR UK OR EUROPE AND BLACK MEN WILL POINT YOU TO WHERE YOU CAN MESS WITH K.I.D.S

We are the only race of men who don't play that sh*t.

But there ppl and places in white and non-black society you can go to mess with k.i.d.s.

And as for Diddy ? To me ? And this is just my opinion. It's just a money grab. There is an unwritten rule were very rich black ppl cannot place their wealth down.

They get killed or their assets are not in their hands at death. Happened to Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney...happening to Cosby now

1726705677295.png

There is no Somalia sex ring in the UK. That's just the white supremacists trying to put a black face on their degeneracy. I live in the UK

BTW - I did not say

"Black men can not be c.h.i.l.d s.e.xual predators"

What I said was

"C.h.i.l.d s.e.xual abuse is not systematic amongst black men in the west"

You cannot come amongst us trying to get at k.i.d.s.....OPENLY

The key word is
"OPENLY"

Yes things happen to k.i.d.s, but it's on some behind the doors sh*t with blk men and when we find out.....WE STOMP THAT OUT

If some black dude is like that then they need to be in isolation when they go to prison AND EVEN THEN, some brother behind bars STILL USUALLY finds a way to get at them and fk them up

Even amongst hardened black criminals that's not acceptable and black men (in the west) are the only group of men who is like that.

When I say systematic, I mean sh*t like this. They pass LAWS to go easy on these freaks. Gee, I wonder why ? Maybe....just maybe coz those lawmakers are freaks themselves eh ?

C.h.i.l.d s.e.x abusers are protected.

1638374869990.png

But if you're a black man and you k.i.l.l a fkin dog....you're gonna pretty much spend the rest of your life in Shawshank

1726750950329.png

1638375339761.png

Nigeria is on the right road.

1726705835394.png

Black men ain't on the dark web exchanging messed up pics of k.i.d.s. WHITE MEN ARE
Black men ain't travelling abroad looking for places where they can abuse k.i.d.s. WHITE MEN ARE

All these white c.h.i.l.d s.e.x rings, white Olympic s.e.x.ual abuse of young female athletes, all the white peado running around in hollywood and the elite of white society.

1726706285798.png

1726706308479.png

1726706339359.png

1726706371948.png
1726706855305.png

1726706733260.png

Elvis Presley spent much of his adult life pursuing s.e.xual encounters with 13 year old girls (who he called "cherries").

The book "B.a.b.y Lets Play House" goes into meticulous details about harems of 12-14 year old girls Elvis would have in his bedroom

1726706648631.png

Look at how young the g.i.r.l.s are ? Look about 13 or 14 or 15 max, meanwhile Elvis is a grown ass man in his mid 20's.

White dudes have an open c.h.i.l.d m.o.l.e.s.t.a.t.i.o.n culture and that cultures comes from the top people in Hollywood, to royalty, to millionaires.

Attachments

• 1726750611540.png
    1726750611540.png
    390.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back