What the Youtube!

And let me tell you something the V6 hauls ass 👍🏽😲👍🏽. Sort of related to the wreck 🤣.
No doubt. I know Toyota does great work on their engines. That's why they can go to 500k+ if you take care of them.
Japanese engines, in general, are super efficient and can always squeeze out a bit more power than their competitors.

No doubt. I know Toyota does great work on their engines. That's why they can go to 500k+ if you take care of them.
Japanese engines, in general, are super efficient and can always squeeze out a bit more power than their competitors.
I think dollar for dollar the Toyota Camry is a sure bet. But in terms of affordable Brute F.orce there's nothing like a tricked out Maxima for my money 😉.

I think dollar for dollar the Toyota Camry is a sure bet. But in terms of affordable Brute F.orce there's nothing like a tricked out Maxima for my money 😉.
Totally agree. I don't know how old you are but I remember it wasn't that long ago when the Maxima was all over the place. I don't see them as often anymore. I think after the merger/agreement with Renault, Nissan fell off a bit but the Maxima's are deceptively fast cars, really enjoyable for the money.

Totally agree. I don't know how old you are but I remember it wasn't that long ago when the Maxima was all over the place. I don't see them as often anymore. I think after the merger/agreement with Renault, Nissan fell off a bit but the Maxima's are deceptively fast cars, really enjoyable for the money.
58. Absolutely agree. Every one I've ever driven knocked my socks off. I'll tell you something I have a friend that has a 928 S4 the last year that they were made which I believe was 1990. That fucking thing was insane😲. When he let her out on the Sprain Brook Parkway it was like going fast forward in time 🤣. I've actually been in faster cars... But that Porsche was always a favorite of mine. Ode to Tony Montana in Scarface. For the longest I've been talking about buying myself one. Maybe when I retire I will 😉.

Yeah but look at racial element, this was an attractive, young light skinned black woman or bi racial woman getting it on with a white boy

Honestly ? Call me a hypocrite, but their have times when I've been p.i.ssed me off at seeing that too. If this was 2 white ppl ? He would not have done anything

But also notice the cowardice of white man, the women showed more guts than him, and the blk men were cowardly too acting big and bad to a woman

Frankly it's not like she was sucking his dk, but as I say, this was a racial thing, that's what set him off

58. Absolutely agree. Every one I've ever driven knocked my socks off. I'll tell you something I have a friend that has a 928 S4 the last year that they were made which I believe was 1990. That fucking thing was insane😲. When he let her out on the Sprain Brook Parkway it was like going fast forward in time 🤣. I've actually been in faster cars... But that Porsche was always a favorite of mine. Ode to Tony Montana in Scarface. For the longest I've been talking about buying myself one. Maybe when I retire I will 😉.
I don't know if it's because I'm getting older but I look at new cars today and a lot of them (not all) don't have the style of the older generations. Don't get me wrong, a lot of cars today look and perform great + a lot of cars back in the day were junk but that 928 is like so classic porsche. If you ask me to think about what a porche looks like, I still think of something similar to the 928. I haven't been in the car that you described but I can only imagine how insanely cool it is. (Sprain brook pkwy in NY?) I can only imagine how many heads were turning. Great story, thanks for sharing.

Back