What the top secret about you and your wife you want to tell us bout that

One of my black lovers Jamal has a ******* called Marcus that has just turned 18 teen, So the day after his birthday we booked a expensive hotel which Jamal paid for and invite Marcus to come and fuck me ... I dressed up in stockings and suspenders and a little red g string and bra for him ... We had a couple of drinks and I gave him a BJ ... He was absolutely great and banged me for hours coming in me for the first time with enormous amount of cum, he then wanted to fuck me more altogether about four or five times he came bless him 😍
Marcus now has been over 5 times this week to fuck and we have had some incredible sessions with a bit of tuition... He’s got amazing stamina and a slightly big cock than his *******.. Think a ******* and ******* trio is on the cards ...
That's incredibly HOT! Putting out for your bull's 18 year old br*****, the taking him on as a regular/ Must be so kinky being the first white piece of pussy for that 18 y/o. Sucking and fucking your bull's relative in front of him must have made you orgasm over and over like a paid wh*re!

My wife teaches H. S. In an urban area. One of her students that she had was always being borderline inappropriate with her. She later admitted that she found him attractive. She never did anything while he was a student but he recently graduated. He soon after continued to slide into her DM's. Well she took him up on his offer. She had him over a couple of weekends ago. I hid in the closet and watched. He doesn't know that I'm in on it. I watched him pound my wife with only the enthusiasm an 18 y/o kid could have while fucking his dream teacher.. kid was hung like a fucking mule to. Hopefully he can keep quiet about it and it can be an ongoing thing.
Does she want to keep "secretly" put out for her 18 y/o ex-student? That's frigging hot!

Back