My ultimate fantasy...
To completely own a couple. The hotwife needs to be fit and pretty as fuck. The cuck must be disciplined and obey.

I have keys to their house.

The wife is free use, at any time.

I fuck all her holes, he is pussy free.

She is cunt on demand and works as my PA too.

I dress her each day, fuck her in his bed. Take her out and use her in public.

I breed her and mark her.

I would love to be owned controlled used abused humiliated degraded etc by experienced genuine black dom here in uk. He nskes me perform for him indoors and out turning me into a complete whore cumbucket junky long term. My ki k id is subaly
Love that second shot of you slut!! I would be whipping your ass and using you as my slut!! Great legs and ass on you!!

I would love to be owned controlled used abused humiliated degraded etc by experienced genuine black dom here in uk. He nskes me perform for him indoors and out turning me into a complete whore cumbucket junky long term. My ki k id is subaly
So beautiful and sexy

My ultimate fantasy...
To completely own a couple. The hotwife needs to be fit and pretty as fuck. The cuck must be disciplined and obey.

Yes please it would great to be owned and used for Your pleasure and enjoyment

Walking hand in hand with my beautiful wife/gf on a nudist beach in Africa wearing a chastity cage, she would have her well hung bbc lover in her other hand with his huge penis on display. Watching other white couples see us and smile, even applaud in agreement!!
This the best life can get for we cucks

My ultimate fantasy...

Seems like we share similar fantasies, but from different points of view :)

This will probably sound a little crazy but his fantasy has been to come home early from work. Normal routine, drop off his bag and work stuff, grab a water and relax. But he hears something in the bedroom. He walks down the hallway and the door is cracked. He slowly looks inside. It’s me and a black gentleman giving me his big black cock. He walks in all mad. We freak! Wtf! Sorry baby, etc etc. Guy doesn’t know what to think. Then my husband says, you've been needing this haven’t you? I’m stunned. He says, you can be honest. I say yes…I have. He says I’ve had a feeling you have. I wanna watch. I’m like baby are you sure? He says yes I am, very. The guy just smiles and says I told you. So my husband sits down and watches me continue to get fucked very well by a big black cock.

This will probably sound a little crazy but his fantasy has been to come home early from work. Normal routine, drop off his bag and work stuff, grab a water and relax. But he hears something in the bedroom. He walks down the hallway and the door is cracked. He slowly looks inside. It’s me and a black gentleman giving me his big black cock. He walks in all mad. We freak! Wtf! Sorry baby, etc etc. Guy doesn’t know what to think. Then my husband says, you've been needing this haven’t you? I’m stunned. He says, you can be honest. I say yes…I have. He says I’ve had a feeling you have. I wanna watch. I’m like baby are you sure? He says yes I am, very. The guy just smiles and says I told you. So my husband sits down and watches me continue to get fucked very well by a big black cock.

Do you orgasm from the Black gentleman fucking you? Do you orgasm as your husband watches?
And in the moment of passion, with that big cock pushing into you, does your husband see you kissing that Black man?

My ultimate fantasy...

The fantasy is certainly hot. Wonder if the reality would get old after a while. It is a lot of responsibility owning a couple.

Back