What is the sexiest power play a bull can make on a couple?

MistressAria

Couple
Real Person
A question for the fellow hotwives and the Bulls on here really. Breeding aside, what is the sexiest power play a Bull can make with a couple?

I like it when a Bull is possessive over me, and makes cruel rules for my husband that I’m then loyalty-bound to enforce. No touching me, no looking at me, no more sleeping in my bed, no more using my name etc. The total betrayal of my husband in helping another man humiliate him is an enormous turn on.

What about others?

A question for the fellow hotwives and the Bulls on here really. Breeding aside, what is the sexiest power play a Bull can make with a couple?

I like it when a Bull is possessive over me, and makes cruel rules for my husband that I’m then loyalty-bound to enforce. No touching me, no looking at me, no more sleeping in my bed, no more using my name etc. The total betrayal of my husband in helping another man humiliate him is an enormous turn on.

What about others?
I love being in control daily, choosing how my slave dresses, nail varnish etc...when she plays and how and even down to holidays....

What about others?
1:1 my kink!!
******* my wife to have changes on her appearance

Back