What is the most versatile sex position and why?

Rene Mills

Female
Real Person
From
MT, US
It’s often asked “What is it favorite sex position?” I think that’s a tough question because there are many factors. Mood is one. How turned on I am. The guy, his package, how turned on he is, how aggressive he is. I love many positions. One of the most erotic is missionary with my legs held in the air being taken.
With the right guy I like standing positions. Being on top can be fun and controlling.
I think the most versatile position is doggy style. There are so many things accessible to a man’s hands. Maybe some spanking or light hair pulling. Grabbing my breasts or nipples. Strong hands on my hips. I can still control the tempo if I want. Sometimes it can be fun to just put my head down and get plowed from behind. Anyway, what are your thoughts?

It’s often asked “What is it favorite sex position?” I think that’s a tough question because there are many factors. Mood is one. How turned on I am. The guy, his package, how turned on he is, how aggressive he is. I love many positions. One of the most erotic is missionary with my legs held in the air being taken.
With the right guy I like standing positions. Being on top can be fun and controlling.
I think the most versatile position is doggy style. There are so many things accessible to a man’s hands. Maybe some spanking or light hair pulling. Grabbing my breasts or nipples. Strong hands on my hips. I can still control the tempo if I want. Sometimes it can be fun to just put my head down and get plowed from behind. Anyway, what are your thoughts?
all good points, thanks ;)

I normally would say missionary would be the most versatile offering access to all areas, my breast, my neck, etc. You make good points about doggy though as well.

I normally would say missionary would be the most versatile offering access to all areas, my breast, my neck, etc. You make good points about doggy though as well.
I completely agree. I have had a lot of fun in missionary. I have a regular that’s really into armpits and he loves that position.

I love missionary because of its versatility. You can kiss, caress, and grope each other, plus I love the feel of a man on top of me with my legs wrapped around him. I do fantasize about one of those lift and fuck deals, but you need a guy who knows how to do it. The last time I tried it the guy almost fell over and dropped me. 😖!

Mood is one. How turned on I am.
When my wife has not seen her Bull in weeks and is super horny, she likes to be taken from behind.

The guy, his package
If his cock is bigger than 9" she likes to ride him as she can control his penetration. Also, she would not do doggie as it's painful if he goes in too deeply.
I love the feel of a man on top of me
Yes, the weight of her Bull on her, the taste of his sweat on his chest and neck, would bring her to orgasm quickly.

Roast duck is what works for me. I can really control my tempo and intensity while being able to use my hands to ch0k3, smack, pin your hands above your head, all while still kissing or looking in your eyes while talking sh1t or giving commands to you.

I would say missionary!

.I can just lay there hugged up, and making out, all while deep stroking In the standard missionary position.

.I can put one leg or the other over my shoulders or both legs while deep stroking.

.I can put Both legs over either shoulder or just hold them together straight upward, at arms length, back flat on the bed or with the back lifted up suspended in air, or turn her on her either side or lifted up suspended in air, all while deep stroking.

.I can can hold both legs wide open with the lower body flat on the bed, or I can lift the lower body up suspended in air with the lags wide open deep stroking.

.I can pick her up in the missionary position and just walk around the room with her deep stroking. (like Patrick Swayze in Road House.)

.While I'm walking around with her I can put her legs over my shoulders and keep deep stroking.

Whether I'm laying down, or on my knees, standing, or walking around I can do missionary!

I would say missionary!

.I can just lay there hugged up, and making out, all while deep stroking In the standard missionary position.

.I can put one leg or the other over my shoulders or both legs while deep stroking.

.I can put Both legs over either shoulder or just hold them together straight upward, at arms length, back flat on the bed or with the back lifted up suspended in air, or turn her on her either side or lifted up suspended in air, all while deep stroking.

.I can can hold both legs wide open with the lower body flat on the bed, or I can lift the lower body up suspended in air with the lags wide open deep stroking.

.I can pick her up in the missionary position and just walk around the room with her deep stroking. (like Patrick Swayze in Road House.)

.While I'm walking around with her I can put her legs over my shoulders and keep deep stroking.

Whether I'm laying down, or on my knees, standing, or walking around I can do missionary!
Spoken like someone who has fucked quite a bit of good pussy :p:D:love:

For me, intimacy is key and there’s nothing more intimate than kissing. If it’s one on one then it’s missionary locked in a passionate kiss. If it’s a hot wife situation, I’m getting fucked from behind while making out with my husband and sucking his cock.

Back