What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

32 bareback during à 3 day GangBang that my bisexual caged hubby organised for me alone and many of them fucked me multiple times and a lot in DP (traditional DP but also Double vaginal or double Anal) that I love while sucking a third bull and my hubby was The Luckiest man as he always swallows all the sperm filling my black owned holes ans licked me with his expert tongue giving me always 2 or 3 extra orgasms. The cervical and the total body orgasms where SO strong and intense that I ******* a few time from the immense pleasures the Bulls where giving me. And now, I almost meet 2 or 3 men a day minimum on the week and every week-end my bisexual hubby organises a gang bang for us with 8 to 10 bisexual BBCs 👍🏿👍🏿😋😋😍😍

Last edited:
Over 20 in 1 night. I was a “Secret Little Sister” to a black frat in college. Every weekend we had a large gangbang.
I would love to hear more about the "secret little sisters" pulling the BBC train every weekend! How many sisters were there? Did you serve together, or take turns? How did you get to be one of the sisters! Sounds like a fun way to get through college! That's all whole different kind of higher longer and wider education!

32 bareback during à 3 day gangbang that my bisexual caged hubby organised for me alone and many of them fucked me multiple times and à lot in DP (traditional DP but also Double vaginal or double Anal) that I love while sucking à third bull and my hubby was thé luckiest man as he always swallowed all the sperm filling my black owned holes ans licled me with his expert tongue giving me always 2 or 3 extra orgasms. The cervical ad total body orgasms where SO strong and intense that I passer out à few time from thé immense pleasures thé Bulls where giving me. And now, I almost meet 2 or 3 men minimun on the week and every week-end my bisexual hubby organises à gang bang for us with 8 to 10 bisexual BBCs 👍🏿👍🏿😋😋😍😍
You and your husband are living the dream!

proud of it too!

You and your husband are living the dream!
We are so happy that our growing sexual dynamic, live and happiness is absolutely not a dream but our our daily live 😍👍🏾👍🏾😋😋 AND we are so happy that we get usually fucked at the same time as my hubby is bisexual since he was 14 years old and although he has a caged small clit, he trained me like a champ with bigger & larger strap on dildos in order to make me ready to meet really very hung black partners as his Daddy BBC since 41 years measure measures 12.5 " inches x 3.2 ' inches And as my caged hubby made me discover that I was a real Size Queen able to be DP by BBCs measuring 13 " inches (very hard to find !!!)

We are so happy that our growing sexual dynamic, live and happiness is absolutely not a dream but our our daily live 😍👍🏾👍🏾😋😋 AND we are so happy that we get usually fucked at the same time as my hubby is bisexual since he was 14 years old and although he has a caged small clit, he trained me like a champ with bigger & larger strap on dildos in order to make me ready to meet really very hung black partners as his Daddy BBC since 41 years measure measures 12.5 " inches x 3.2 ' inches And as my caged hubby made me discover that I was a real Size Queen able to be DP by BBCs measuring 13 " inches (very hard to find !!!)
That's amazing! My wife and I served once too! It was amazing! 5 white holes available for use! Very hot!

over a long weekend (fri to mon morning) we began with our regular BBC on the friday night clubbing where we bumped into his 2 cousins who joined us in the apartment we was staying that night and it was the first time doing DP, they fucked her for over 6 hrs. The following night we went to a party with them and it ended up with another 3 bbc coming back.

Back