What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

It was a NYE party. I was sent to the party by my DOM as a present to the host of the NYE party. I was the only white female and the only one the bulls sexed with during the party. I was very popular with the men but the black women wanted nothing to do with me. They treated me like a disease.
When I arrived, the host greeted me, placed a collar and leash on me and led me into the middle of a party room. I was told to kneel and was soon surrounded by black men with their dicks out. I knew what to do and spent a long time doing it.
Eventually, I was led into another room with a mattress on the floor. I spent the rest of the evening fucking and sucking whoever came in. I usually was being used by 3 or 4 bulls at a time. Occasionally, a couple would come in and watch while they sipped their drinks.

It was a NYE party. I was sent to the party by my DOM as a present to the host of the NYE party. I was the only white female and the only one the bulls sexed with during the party. I was very popular with the men but the black women wanted nothing to do with me. They treated me like a disease.
When I arrived, the host greeted me, placed a collar and leash on me and led me into the middle of a party room. I was told to kneel and was soon surrounded by black men with their dicks out. I knew what to do and spent a long time doing it.
Eventually, I was led into another room with a mattress on the floor. I spent the rest of the evening fucking and sucking whoever came in. I usually was being used by 3 or 4 bulls at a time. Occasionally, a couple would come in and watch while they sipped their drinks.
Wow. I bet you looked amazing :love:

were condoms used?

Back