What is the difference between a BBC and a Big white cock ?

Maybe the black cocks are silkier and smoother, tastes are similar. However I have swallowed black, white, latino & arab sperm and I would say usually black men taste sweeter. I don`t know why but black guys that I met they had the most pleasant cum taste

Skin color besides that no difference one isn't better than the other. Can't understand why have years of people like MLK people tried to teach that everyone is equal and not to judge on skin color certain people now are promoting racist dogma still so they can feel superior in their own mines and leftist white guilt to try and make yourself feel better about yourself smh

Last edited:
What is the difference between a BBC and a Big white cock ?

This is a question that I have heard a lot.... Mainly from white guys. The difference besides color, which is obvious, is that, Black guys fuck differently than white guys... Like Mac said about the way the guy signs his name with the same pen....It is true.

I have been with white guys who have had big dicks and I have been with Black men who also have had big cocks. The difference was, the Black man fucked me harder and took control more than the white guys did. A Black man also tends to make sure his partner has not only had an orgasm but one that she won't forget.

I also think though it is preference. I will do things with a Black man that I would never have done with a white guy. I prefer Black men, there is something about the way a Black man carries himself and moves that just fascinates me. I can't get enough.... white guys, I don't get the same reaction.... Basically with white guys, I could care less....may sound harsh but it is true.
I think this is the best answer

Was wondering if it was about the stamina maybe ? Black guys have more stamina and are more " wild " in general?
The contrast is a huge turn on . Also as an older woman , interracial sex still has a feeling of taboo . The other aspects stamina , size , etc you can find occasionally in other ethnicities.

Back