What is the difference between a BBC and a Big white cock ?

Very little! I'm the gatekeeper, very few white men will ever get past me to have the opportunity to play with my wife. I prefer watching her fuck black men with large cocks, we both enjoy the color contrast. The only difference I have noticed is when she sucks their cocks, black men always have their hand on the back of her head and enjoy making her gag a little, some white guys have done this but NOT all.

Very little! I'm the gatekeeper, very few white men will ever get past me to have the opportunity to play with my wife. I prefer watching her fuck black men with large cocks, we both enjoy the color contrast. The only difference I have noticed is when she sucks their cocks, black men always have their hand on the back of her head and enjoy making her gag a little, some white guys have done this but NOT all.
Haven't you heard the expression? You are lagging-if you ain't gagging???

My wife has had many cocks both black and white she doesnt care which color they are. She has had Black guys that are great and white that are just as good. Had bad experiences with both as well. The biggest cock she has had is Dredd and he fucked her well. The second biggest was a white guy who was just barely smaller than Dredd. We have found in our experiences that hung black guys are easier to find, not that their are more but finding them is easier. We usually end up with black guys as i love the color contrast and i set most meets up though
OK. Black Men. In YOUR opinion..Chances of them being bigger than just about most white men you find (that is.. w/o ED ) are???

Its not been mentioned much on here but imo black guys not only stay harder, they repeat often. 99% of the white guys ive been with cum and switch off
Right. We are talking truths-that transform-but first-transmit. I know ssoooooooo many women-that can blow me out of the water in bed-I admit that. OK white men-YOUR TURN. Can you handle the truth????

Remember-the truth will transform you-yet they must transmit........First. I used to be a jealous women. Now .....I delight in the truth.. It changed me. sure it hurts.. yet if you lift up the one you are intimidated by-as better-as one to be lifted up and praised.. they become like your very own children... Now.. All you want them to do.. Is..Succeed. People..Love is more powerful then hate no matter what you believe or don't believe. Try it. Pick someone. Then esteem them better(as they are anyway) then you. WOW! What a feeling. It works. try it darlings. It works.. I promise. and I don't promise anything.. I will this.

Now..i am going..For your jugular (it's a vein in the throat-main artery actually-you cut it-you are dead-Most of the time(-There are and have been miraculous cases..Care to be one???) Ever had to admit someone loved your spouse more than you did?? I mean reeeeaaallly loved( and loves possibly than you do???) Then why would you not want that for them..If you say you love them..and truly..If you reallly mean it..want them to be happy?? OUCH..I heard toes crunching on that. Hit your head. You'll forget about your toes. You have an example to live up to now. Or-Give up.

I went through a LOT of pain.. To get here. You all don't have to. Stay in unity. Keep the truth in sight. Love your brother and sister.Love to all. And Good Night.

Africa-Just look:exciting:at the men in Africa. Their cocks go down to their toes. ALL OF THEM. Now-How many black men arwe in Africa...JUST Africa alone. Please Mac. You are WAY too smart.. To leave these lovely ladies in such uneducated machinisms.:confused:
You ever was in Africa?
"Their cocks go down to their toes. ALL OF THEM":bounce:
Definitely NOT true.

re: What is the difference between a BBC and a Big white cock ?

One's reality, the other fantasy? ... :)
Not necessarily true. For several years the largest verified male member belongs to a white bi sexual man in New York. If I recall correctly he was about 13 1/2 inches. A few months ago I ran across an article about an insurance salesman in Mexico that was supposed to around 18 inches but I haven't seen anything additional so I question the validity.

Not necessarily true.
hu·mor
NOUN
humor (as used as a noun) visual results of its use & purpose: gif_yellowball-laughing3.gif
  1. the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech:
    "his tales are full of humor"
    synonyms:
    comedy · comical aspect · funny side · fun · amusement · funniness ·
    hilarity · jocularity · absurdity · ludicrousness · drollness · satire · irony · farce
    • the ability to express humor or make other people laugh:
      "their inimitable brand of humor"
  2. a mood or state of mind:
    "her good humor vanished" ·
    "the clash hadn't improved his humor"
    synonyms:
    mood · temper · disposition · temperament · nature · state of mind

hu·mor
NOUN
humor (as used as a noun) visual results of its use & purpose: View attachment 1448853
  1. the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech:
    "his tales are full of humor"
    synonyms:
    comedy · comical aspect · funny side · fun · amusement · funniness ·
    hilarity · jocularity · absurdity · ludicrousness · drollness · satire · irony · farce
    • the ability to express humor or make other people laugh:
      "their inimitable brand of humor"
  2. a mood or state of mind:
    "her good humor vanished" ·
    "the clash hadn't improved his humor"
    synonyms:
    mood · temper · disposition · temperament · nature · state of mind
I have already ascertained you have a sense of humor. One word of caution if you laugh loudly in the presence of you wife, especially if the event you finds humorous pertains to your wife you want to be sure she finds it equally funny.

There is a story about an Irish woman in a fit of rage murdered her husband. At the funeral she wept uncontrollably. One of the other mourners remarked that he thought it strange that she could ******* her husband and grieve so. She told that she had loved her husband with all her heart, he just shouldn't have pissed her off.

Despite the enlarged glans penis-more swollen ischiocavernosus, and thicker cremaster which wraps the testicles-the melanin in the skin which changes skin color also provides added strength to the tissues. The gelatinous jiszm is made of proteins-enzymes that are based on diet and density-making for intense amounts more than the white men.

Seem to be very compassionate toward women fair or not-. They do not back down giving a lady the love she needs to feel-like a woman.

You are right Mac- as far as we write what we ---know I think. Subjective-yet all is welcome. They also know how to manipulate the G spot like a gynocologist.

Back