What Is it about White Pussy...

Playinforfun

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
That makes it so desirable ? We are curious... While you consider that question, here is a series of photos of Mrs Playin putting hers on display.

_DSC7634.jpg

Attachments

• _DSC7637.jpg
    _DSC7637.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 63
  • _DSC7638.jpg
    _DSC7638.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 57
  • _DSC7641.jpg
    _DSC7641.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 57
  • _DSC7643.jpg
    _DSC7643.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 62
  • _DSC7646.jpg
    _DSC7646.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 71
  • _DSC7647.jpg
    _DSC7647.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 70
  • _DSC7648.jpg
    _DSC7648.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 62
  • _DSC7652.jpg
    _DSC7652.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 62
  • _DSC7653.jpg
    _DSC7653.jpg
    9.9 MB · Views: 62
  • _DSC7657.jpg
    _DSC7657.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 56
  • _DSC7658.jpg
    _DSC7658.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 66
Lovely photos and coming from someone who is biracial its always been the interracial aspect , the look of our contrasting tones coming together for the pursuit of pleasure will never lose its aesthetic. Difference in cultures and the ability to share them is a beautiful thing 😊

White pussy and Big Black cock just go together so perfectly!
i love the contrast of pink pussy with black dick. Fortunately even a Black Woman's pussy is pink so that all Women are most appropriately included in the desirable union with Black men.

On the other hand i do neither deny nor conceal that the view of a light-skinned Woman in the arms of a dark-skinned/Black man and their sexual liaison create a certain kind of hightened sensation and viewing pleasure based on the esthetic and eroticism of skin-to-skin contrast.

-- BEGIN OFF-TOPIC --

However the more important aspect in my opinion is the Woman's arousal, pleasure and satisfaction she is enabled to receive from a man who is enabled to provide her with all that.
As a fantasy i'd like to believe that the percentage of Black men who are able to manhandle a Woman rightly and give her that fulfillment is greater than that of white and other non-black males. i am aware that reality might be different - but hopefully it is not!

i mean, wouldn't it be amazingly great for any Woman with a desire for complete sexual satisfaction, if there was a class of go-to men with a good chance of having her desires fulfilled with, instead of having to go through the process of trial-and-error with a multitude of males and having to deal with a lot of disappointment on the way? - The thought of Black men perhaps being that class of men may be a bit unrealistic but for me it is definitely intriguing!

But no, i am not going to talk about the size of a sexual organ here! i have witnessed a Black man with a medium-sized dick - perhaps it was even below average - make a Woman squirt from nothing more than penile-vaginal penetrative sex. no clit stimulation involved. in front of my own two eyes. in real life. - Those pictures are burnt deep in my conscious mind and will stay in my memory with me for forever.

i have witnessed a Black man's impressive staying power/stamina which was previously unseen by me - and mind i had been swinging for years and seen a lot of guys fuck. i have witnessed a Black man cum and shoot his manseed in gushes - an amount/volume i would have never thought possible from just one man. - Telling from experience.

- i know that was just one man so he might have been exceptional. Most probably not all Black men are gifted/skilled like that. It's understood.
That's why i would love to hear of Women's first hand experiences, especially from those who have a lot of them with a diversity of men. Are they able to truthfully confess not to have witnessed any differences, so they'd received the same depth and amount of pleasure with both Black men and non-black males? 🤔

-- END OFF-TOPIC --

Coming back to the OP... the pictures are nice and the pussy looks great! However nobody is enabled to validate the source as those are coming from an unverified account. :| @Playinforfun: Please consider VERIFICATION as a real couple!
And once you're verified try to improve your posts by adding pictures folks in here really want to see: Add a Black man's dick to that pussy! :oops: would be awesome. 😍 Everybody have fun! :lips:

i love the contrast of pink pussy with black dick. Fortunately even a Black Woman's pussy is pink so that all Women are most appropriately included in the desirable union with Black men.

On the other hand i do neither deny nor conceal that the view of a light-skinned Woman in the arms of a dark-skinned/Black man and their sexual liaison create a certain kind of hightened sensation and viewing pleasure based on the esthetic and eroticism of skin-to-skin contrast.

-- BEGIN OFF-TOPIC --

However the more important aspect in my opinion is the Woman's arousal, pleasure and satisfaction she is enabled to receive from a man who is enabled to provide her with all that.
As a fantasy i'd like to believe that the percentage of Black men who are able to manhandle a Woman rightly and give her that fulfillment is greater than that of white and other non-black males. i am aware that reality might be different - but hopefully it is not!

i mean, wouldn't it be amazingly great for any Woman with a desire for complete sexual satisfaction, if there was a class of go-to men with a good chance of having her desires fulfilled with, instead of having to go through the process of trial-and-error with a multitude of males and having to deal with a lot of disappointment on the way? - The thought of Black men perhaps being that class of men may be a bit unrealistic but for me it is definitely intriguing!

But no, i am not going to talk about the size of a sexual organ here! i have witnessed a Black man with a medium-sized dick - perhaps it was even below average - make a Woman squirt from nothing more than penile-vaginal penetrative sex. no clit stimulation involved. in front of my own two eyes. in real life. - Those pictures are burnt deep in my conscious mind and will stay in my memory with me for forever.

i have witnessed a Black man's impressive staying power/stamina which was previously unseen by me - and mind i had been swinging for years and seen a lot of guys fuck. i have witnessed a Black man cum and shoot his manseed in gushes - an amount/volume i would have never thought possible from just one man. - Telling from experience.

- i know that was just one man so he might have been exceptional. Most probably not all Black men are gifted/skilled like that. It's understood.
That's why i would love to hear of Women's first hand experiences, especially from those who have a lot of them with a diversity of men. Are they able to truthfully confess not to have witnessed any differences, so they'd received the same depth and amount of pleasure with both Black men and non-black males? 🤔

-- END OFF-TOPIC --

Coming back to the OP... the pictures are nice and the pussy looks great! However nobody is enabled to validate the source as those are coming from an unverified account. :| @Playinforfun: Please consider VERIFICATION as a real couple!
And once you're verified try to improve your posts by adding pictures folks in here really want to see: Add a Black man's dick to that pussy! :oops: would be awesome. 😍 Everybody have fun! :lips:
Thanks for the reply, excellent food for thought...

As far as showing her pussy with a black cock, you can certainly find that here if you take time to look. There is an extensive thread dedicated to just that with many photos showing the complete encounter from start to finish. We've been sharing photos for many years elsewhere and are quite well known there. We've been sharing limited photos here since this site is more specific to one topic.

As far as we go, I'm not a cuck and that's not what it's about for us, no judgement for anyone that is in it for that. We play for fun..period. Sometimes I'll participate but mostly I'll hang back and enjoy the show, and document the experience by photographing it from time to time. Our experience started with me taking photos of her semi nude and has evolved from there to a variety of things. She was a "church" girl with a conservative upbringing. After I finally convinced her to let me share some of the photos and the compliments started rolling in, her confidence grew and we gradually moved into more explicit photos. I finally decided one day that her pussy was just too good to keep to myself, this was quite a step for me but one that changed our relationship forever. She resisted that when first mentioned or at least tried to make me think she was resisting. But as I played with her pussy it was becoming incredibly wet and I knew in her mind she was excited at the thought.

We eventually hooked up with a couple that we met up with in Las Vegas. We swapped with them and broke that ice. Since then she's had sex with many guys. An airline pilot, another guy that has flown from California to Texas twice, strangers we've met at the lake or at hotel bars, her sisters boss who made it very worth her while for the time... on and on. Then there is the black cock. I set that up because I was intrigued by the skin contrast and the prospects of a large cock She loves to fuck and enjoys each and every time she does it, but the black guy worked her over in a good way for well over an hour. She has had many offers from guys on a swinging site we are a member of, a large majority of them are black. Sadly she doesn't have as much time for this as in the past because of a career choice she made a few years ago.

Anyway, I hope we continue to get responses to my question. I'm sincerely curious. I'd also be happy to share any sort of photos you might request as well in this thread. We literally have tens of thousands that I've taken of her over the years.

-Mr Playin

Thanks for the reply, excellent food for thought...

(...)
Thank you for your respectful in-depth reply. Maybe your question was directed more toward Black men. But as it doesn't specifically say so, having had both white and black pussy, i added my two cents. Again, when it comes to pussy there was no noticable difference for me. However i guess some of the Black men in here might answer that differently. Why else come to a forum that's explicitly dedicated to Black men with white Women?

But also i like to repeat my earlier compliment: Your wife has a nice pussy - not sure i find the right words - it looks very clean, beautiful, attractive and yummy! :mstickle:

Would you please answer the following question (you may have expected i'm goin' to ask): Among other things you said,
(...) the black guy worked her over in a good way for well over an hour. (...)
...That sounds like a great experience! 👏 Has she ever said anything in more detail about it? How it/he felt? Did she ever compare some of her "lovers" to each other, or compare others to the Black? Thank you.

Also i must say i am rather impressed by the development you/she made: from "chirch girl" through swinging to being shared. - That's all so hot! 🔥

(...) I'd also be happy to share any sort of photos you might request as well in this thread. We literally have tens of thousands that I've taken of her over the years.

-Mr Playin
Well thanks. You already know my preference. ;) Perhaps start a new thread dedicated to pictures of your wife in the more suitable forum:

And: Perhaps you change your minds and consider VERIFICATION though?! 🤷‍♂️ -myway

That makes it so desirable ? We are curious... While you consider that question, here is a series of photos of Mrs Playin putting hers on display.

View attachment 7326499
What makes a woman's so desirable is subjective because each is unique and beautiful in their own way. With that being said, I personally find Mrs. Playin's white pussy to be exceptionally gorgeous, her perfectly shaped plump and firm labia gives her pussy a near coin slot look. I would be hard pressed to think of a more perfect pussy. You are a lucky man and thanks for sharing her beauty with us!

What makes a woman's so desirable is subjective because each is unique and beautiful in their own way. With that being said, I personally find Mrs. Playin's white pussy to be exceptionally gorgeous, her perfectly shaped plump and firm labia gives her pussy a near coin slot look. I would be hard pressed to think of a more perfect pussy. You are a lucky man and thanks for sharing her beauty with us!
As you should

View attachment 7326499
What is it about White pussy that makes it desirable? Speaking personally, it is a multitude of reasons. First and foremost, who doesn't enjoy sex without the baggage of playing games. Consenting adults who just want to have fun and leave at the end. White pussy is desirable because it's forbidden, you're married and no matter how much you enjoy my cock, it will never get to own your pussy. You;ll go back to your husband, and will fight tooth and nail to not give up the life you're accustomed to. No shaming there. We have our forbidden fun, play our parts (guys) and wait to be called again. It should be that simple. So many single guys play games, and don't act right and ruin it. But white pussy is forbidden, we can never really have it, we might spend some time there but you belong to your husbands, even if they wear cages around their cocks. To each their own. Love the photos.

Back