What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

View attachment 7471825 ..... what's your source??? Its the person's name who appears on the birth certificate, however, if the baby doesn't belong to the male spouse, he doesn't have to accept it or be responsible for it. Many times if the baby is not biologically confirmed his, the male spouse will refuse to sign the birth certificate, taking ownership. A simple DNA test will prove that, and he may have to protest responsibility in court.
Biological vs Paternal ... for those guys impregnating a married woman and not married to her, courts can be flexible but not forgiving. The court's main purpose is the health & care of that baby. Another good reason to treat the married white spouses with RESPECT.
I have a friend that was married for three years. They ended up getting divorced. His lawyer demanded a DNA test on both children. The test came back the children were not his. He was into sharing her with his friends and let his friends cum in her. He didn’t have to pay her any baby support

I have a friend that was married for three years. They ended up getting divorced. His lawyer demanded a DNA test on both children. The test came back the children were not his. He was into sharing her with his friends and let his friends cum in her. He didn’t have to pay her any baby support
What would you do? Would you wanna know?

that's pretty hot. it's a shame it didn't work out for them.

I'd say that you have to allow the birth. If you allow the love making, then you must let nature do what it will.
Some think this is a hot idea, and that impulse is a turn on but I would have to say that it is misguided. If you are a white married couple like we are, the actual birth would be life changing and then negative reactions from you family, friends and work when they see the obvious mixed-race baby. Remember folks, the real reason for intercourse between man and woman is to reproduce so it you don't take precautions, pregnancy can happen!

000 bdsmlr-79904-emUw0AGdFB (2).jpg

Some think this is a hot idea, and that impulse is a turn on but I would have to say that it is misguided. If you are a white married couple like we are, the actual birth would be life changing and then negative reactions from you family, friends and work when they see the obvious mixed-race baby. Remember folks, the real reason for intercourse between man and woman is to reproduce so it you don't take precautions, pregnancy can happen!

View attachment 7519221

This is not to say that my wife hasn't taken her chances. She always fucks bareback and while she is on the pill, she has been inconsistent taking it, forgetting sometimes. There have been a few instances where she actually screwed multiple black men and hasn't been on the pill, totally unprotected and one time it led to a scare when she missed her period that month. She would have had no idea which one knocked her up, try to explain that to family, friends and business associates. It turned out OK and they didn't get her pregnant by them, but she has been more careful since that incident. We don't want that to happen to us.

creampie 12b.jpgcreampie 6b7651fbe462fe9a375c0436ea01b5940d3cecca_encoded.gifcreampie 018_1013.jpgcreampie bdsmlr-10131287-hI3Fmuf0RZ.gifamie jackson pov .jpg

This is not to say that my wife hasn't taken her chances. She always fucks bareback and while she is on the pill, she has been inconsistent taking it, forgetting sometimes. There have been a few instances where she actually screwed multiple black men and hasn't been on the pill, totally unprotected and one time it led to a scare when she missed her period that month. She would have had no idea which one knocked her up, try to explain that to family, friends and business associates. It turned out OK and they didn't get her pregnant by them, but she has been more careful since that incident. We don't want that to happen to us.

View attachment 7519376View attachment 7519379View attachment 7519381View attachment 7519382View attachment 7519384
Is it a possibility that there is more than 1 picture of Aime in that set?

Back