What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

If a couple is married the husband does not have to adopt. Any chi!d his wife gives birth to is legally his anyway. ;)
Not in every country. Here where I live in Germany, the ******* does not have to pay baby support if you can prove that the baby is not his own. I don’t know what it’s like in other countries and sometimes even United States. It’s different from states to state.

If a couple is married the husband does not have to adopt. Any chi!d his wife gives birth to is legally his anyway. ;)
word-WRONG-smallSIZE.jpg ..... what's your source??? Its the person's name who appears on the birth certificate, however, if the baby doesn't belong to the male spouse, he doesn't have to accept it or be responsible for it. Many times if the baby is not biologically confirmed his, the male spouse will refuse to sign the birth certificate, taking ownership. A simple DNA test will prove that, and he may have to protest responsibility in court.
Biological vs Paternal ... for those guys impregnating a married woman and not married to her, courts can be flexible but not forgiving. The court's main purpose is the health & care of that baby. Another good reason to treat the married white spouses with RESPECT.

Last edited:
View attachment 7471825 ..... what's your source??? Its the person's name who appears on the birth certificate, however, if the baby doesn't belong to the male spouse, he doesn't have to accept it or be responsible for it. Many times if the baby is not biologically confirmed his, the male spouse will refuse to sign the birth certificate, taking ownership. A simple DNA test will prove that, and he may have to protest responsibility in court.
Biological vs Paternal ... for those guys impregnating a married woman and not married to her, courts can be flexible but not forgiving. The court's main purpose is the health & care of that baby. Another good reason to treat the married white spouses with RESPECT.
It is not a matter of color. Respect is earned. ;)

You are right when you say the court takes care for the chi!d first. IF a husband does not accept the baby AND proves that he is not the biological fa7her AND instead another man is proven to be THEN the other man has to "care for" his offspring, i.e. at least pay chi!d support. - But that's not what i was talking about.
Not in every country. Here where I live in Germany, the ******* does not have to pay baby support if you can prove that the baby is not his own. I don’t know what it’s like in other countries and sometimes even United States. It’s different from states to state.
Both of you are correct the same as i am with my earlier statement. Of course i don't know the laws of every country or state. But AFAiK the differences in respect with marriage and childbirth within a marriage are for the most part only minimal.

What i was saying is that a husband does not need to accept his wife's chi!d in order that it is legally his. There is no act on behalf of the husband needed! If a man, married or not, rejects a chi!d as his own he needs to take steps and prove that he is not the fa7her. It is about the so-called burden of proof. ;)

Talking about taking responsibility as an adult... A man who willingly shares his Woman with others is taking risks just like his wife or girlfriend and any third party that is involved in such a scenario. A guy who gets off on the fact that his Woman enjoys her sexuality freely already reaps the fruits of joy. It is a couple's lifestyle and both partners are in this together! For better or worse. What a man would he be, duh, if anything unplanned happened like an unintended pregnancy then he would be the first one to run, leaving his wife or girlfriend alone as probably a single m0m?

But then there are cases in which the husband is the one who suggests or introduces the idea of having another man's baby. Well, if that's what he wishes for, i assume he won't be the one to take it to court when it actually happens. In the end it was his idea in the first place.

View attachment 7471825 ..... what's your source??? Its the person's name who appears on the birth certificate, however, if the baby doesn't belong to the male spouse, he doesn't have to accept it or be responsible for it. Many times if the baby is not biologically confirmed his, the male spouse will refuse to sign the birth certificate, taking ownership. A simple DNA test will prove that, and he may have to protest responsibility in court.
No you're wrong. Go reread your Nolo Law Skool Fur Dummies book.

Details vary by state, but here's examples for PROOF.

In your own claimed home state of North Carolina, the husband's name is put on the birth certificate by law as the f.ather of the c.hild unless a court has ordered otherwise or if there is an affidavit signed by the m.other, biological f.ather, and the husband all three of which have to agree to the biological f.ather having paternity.

Per Louisiana legal code if you are the husband of the m.other, or were her husband 300 days prior to the birth, then you are the legal f.ather. It doesn't matter if you refuse to sign the birth certificate. If you don't want legal responsibility, you have just one year to try to fight it in court. After one year, you're legally stuck.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Give her the elbow.

Back