What happened to Jan B.?

I have over 250 of her movies. Write me if you're looking for something specific
Do you have movies with Ann, a cute house wife. She has 4 movies with Jan B. all with black dudes. So far I know Ann participated 4 movies. If you have more please post here. TIA

I have over 250 of her movies. Write me if you're looking for something specific
dude, Ann is my favourite. I have 4 movies of her with Jan B. But here I got another images with her, Allen ( husband) and Jan B. do you have this one ? And another woman with yellow dress and glasses are surely Ann. Do you also have this movie ?

Attachments

• GameHelper_2021-10-25_17-31-10.png
    GameHelper_2021-10-25_17-31-10.png
    208 KB · Views: 213
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 4.51.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 4.51.28 PM.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 296
Janb. Man, she is an amazing lady and the content she produced is timeless. I’ll ping ya richied on some requests. I have low quality crap mostly but did get some decent cuts of my favs from clips site and ordered some vids direct from her way back in the day. Wish someone real would understand this format was pure gold and without looking all Instagram, it would sell like mad. Guess it was good timing where high tech and sex met perfectly. Thanks Jan!

Back