What happened to Jan B.?

hi! I stumbled across this topic about her... I know it's about her (Jan B) and didn't have the time to check all 30+ pages... but does anyone know that model who appeared in some of her videos (3 or 4 sets).
Her name 'stage name' si Carla and she looks gorgeous... I'm really desperate to find more videos with her, she had like two different gangbang videos in a hotel

(You can search her like this: Another gangbang from Carla, and you will recognize her by her body, I won't post any links)

Here's a screenshot with one of her scenes with Jan B, I know there are some videos on different websites, I have checked them, but the quality is bad, I know these are old vintage movies from the 90s, but I believe the original files were much better... I have searched this model on sites like AdultDVDEmpire, but with no results...

I'm interested in her two gangbang scenes I have posted above, they are not done by Jan B Production, it's from another 'studio'.

Just so you know, I don't beg for the movies or anything, I just want the names/informations and I can search them myself, if there is a link to buy them (legit of course), I would gladly do so. Thank you in advance.

Found the first gangbang in a 'better quality'

Attachments

• Blackcocking Carla Again B262 .mp4.jpg
    Blackcocking Carla Again B262 .mp4.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 331
  • JanB---Carlas.flv.jpg
    JanB---Carlas.flv.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
She ran a great IR website called Karen Kay's interracial corner and it featured beautiful white and Asian women actually getting bred in gamgbangs. It was pretty amazing but it's gone now.
What happened to it? Do you think any of it survives? I saw Karen Kay's website at the tail end. I tried to order but they weren't processing orders, so they were clearly closing up shop. Still. Someone has it

Back