What happened to Jan B.?

I think that the reason Jan's movies hold up so well is that she was not 'acting'. Jan loved being fucked by the black guys and Mike loved watching.

We were friends with Mike and Jan in the 90s and early 2000s. Kate and I would go to Indy for the weekend. We would go to Mike and Jan's swing club on Friday and Saturday nights and hang out with them during the day on Saturdays. They were a wonderful couple. Mike was one of the funniest guys I have ever been around.

The vacation they took to Hedo in Jamaica they actually went with us. Kate and I had been there several times and Mike and Jan wanted to go with someone who had been there before. They shot the video titled Rumble in the Jungle at Hedo, with a bunch of Jamaican guys taking turns fucking Jan on the beach. Jan and Kate each got fucked by some Jamaican guys that week.

Rob
If you are willing, could you expand on the Jamaican vacation more? I am sure everyone would love to know more details around that legendary video. Did you know about the beach gangbang while in Jamaica?

I think that the reason Jan's movies hold up so well is that she was not 'acting'. Jan loved being fucked by the black guys and Mike loved watching.

We were friends with Mike and Jan in the 90s and early 2000s. Kate and I would go to Indy for the weekend. We would go to Mike and Jan's swing club on Friday and Saturday nights and hang out with them during the day on Saturdays. They were a wonderful couple. Mike was one of the funniest guys I have ever been around.

The vacation they took to Hedo in Jamaica they actually went with us. Kate and I had been there several times and Mike and Jan wanted to go with someone who had been there before. They shot the video titled Rumble in the Jungle at Hedo, with a bunch of Jamaican guys taking turns fucking Jan on the beach. Jan and Kate each got fucked by some Jamaican guys that week.

Rob
To the best of your knowledge did they film girls where the never made to market but was just girl that was filmed?

Something I've always wondered.

To the best of your knowledge did they film girls where the never made to market but was just girl that was filmed?

Something I've always wondered.

I do not really know the answer to that question. Mike and Jan wanted Kate to be in one of their videos, but due to the high-profile nature of my job at the time, we declined. They never suggested that they film Kate and not publish the video.

Kate fucked a couple of guys who had been in some of their videos but it was at their swing club and not on video. At their swing club we did meet a few of the couples who had been in Jan B videos.

I do not really know the answer to that question. Mike and Jan wanted Kate to be in one of their videos, but due to the high-profile nature of my job at the time, we declined. They never suggested that they film Kate and not publish the video.

Kate fucked a couple of guys who had been in some of their videos but it was at their swing club and not on video. At their swing club we did meet a few of the couples who had been in Jan B videos.
thanks for the update ;)

Was the swing club mostly white woman fucking black men? Or was it anything goes? Did you have to b a member to get in, or could you just show up? Did they take the party back to the house after hours. Sorry for so many questions, was there also ******* involved to set the mood?

Was the swing club mostly white woman fucking black men? Or was it anything goes? Did you have to b a member to get in, or could you just show up? Did they take the party back to the house after hours. Sorry for so many questions, was there also ******* involved to set the mood?

I do not mind answering your questions.

Their swing club was called Taboo Two (or 2). It was in an industrial area of Indy. I think it was near the Indiana State Fair Grounds. There was no sign, just a door in the middle of a windowless warehouse looking building. It was nicely decorated inside (Jan's influence). They had a kitchen, dance floor, private rooms, and a group room.

Their private rooms had a window in the door, and the people in the room could decide to close the curtain, or leave it open so people could look in. When Kate was fucking a black guy and I was jerking off while I watched, I liked leaving the curtain open so people could see what was going on. I liked the other guests seeing that I like to jack off while I watch black guys fuck my pretty blonde wife.

There were white couples and single white males and single black males but we only ever saw a few black couples there. Their club was known to be fully supportive of interracial sex. It seemed like a lot of the white couples (like us) were playing with the single black guys.

We were members and we always let Mike and Jan know we were coming, but I imagine one could just show up, but they would be required to purchase a membership. The club was open quite late so the party always ended at the club There were private rooms available where people could have sex. Kate had sex with a different black guy any night we were there.

The mood was sexual with adult videos playing in the public areas.

Rob

Their swing club was called Taboo Two (or 2). It was in an industrial area of Indy. I think it was near the Indiana State Fair Grounds. There was no sign, just a door in the middle of a windowless warehouse looking building. It was nicely decorated inside (Jan's influence). They had a kitchen, dance floor, private rooms, and a group room.

Their private rooms had a window in the door, and the people in the room could decide to close the curtain, or leave it open so people could look in. When Kate was fucking a black guy and I was jerking off while I watched, I liked leaving the curtain open so people could see what was going on. I liked the other guests seeing that I like to jack off while I watch black guys fuck my pretty blonde wife.

There were white couples and single white males and single black males but we only ever saw a few black couples there. Their club was known to be fully supportive of interracial sex. It seemed like a lot of the white couples (like us) were playing with the single black guys.

We were members and we always let Mike and Jan know we were coming, but I imagine one could just show up, but they would be required to purchase a membership. The club was open quite late so the party always ended at the club There were private rooms available where people could have sex. Kate had sex with a different black guy any night we were there.

Rob
Did you ever interact with Ann? Im on a quest to find more videos of her. Its me stumbling onto her vid that got me interested in this.

Rob
wow that's great, where was I. That sounds like alot of fun.

Back