What happened to Jan B.?

Bayoutwin is right in that regard but none the less u guys ALWAYS bring the heat 🥵 from JanB vids

I converted B214 to the H.264 codec. The video posted here is actually a mpeg-4 video using the XVID codec. This site does not play anything but MP4 videos with the H.264 codec. Changing the extension from MPG to MP4 might fool this site but it will not play.
This video was recorded off Jan's pay per view site and at times the video freezes due to low bandwidth. There are other issues with this video as well. The audio only plays in the left channel and the video has severe sawtooth motion blur. I cannot fix that. I have tried but it is impossible.
Once a video is rendered the data becomes permanent.
View attachment JanB - B214 - Floor Plans (1).mp4
JanB - B214 - Floor Plans.mp4

I converted B214 to the H.264 codec. The video posted here is actually a mpeg-4 video using the XVID codec. This site does not play anything but MP4 videos with the H.264 codec. Changing the extension from MPG to MP4 might fool this site but it will not play.
This video was recorded off Jan's pay per view site and at times the video freezes due to low bandwidth. There are other issues with this video as well. The audio only plays in the left channel and the video has severe sawtooth motion blur. I cannot fix that. I have tried but it is impossible.
View attachment 7425419
thanks Blue, it's a good one!

View attachment 7425419

This is the last cuckold video I have which features Gerald. He did one more B287 but I don't have that one and have never seen it anywhere online.
I cropped the video noise out of of the bottom of the video and I think it may of affected the results. Let me know what you people think.
I might try redoing this again.

View attachment 7420685
JanB - B277 - Cuckold Gerald Is Back (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
Thank you again

Back