What happened to Jan B.?

Here is B294 . Partial video only. I never posted it. I didn't know I was suppose to. This is the first 39 minutes. The last 13 minutes of the video is missing.
View attachment 7409151
JanB - B294 - Eve's First Black Man (AI Upscale 720p) Partial File.mp4
This one is one of Jan's underrated girls - very sexy in a way.
Too bad the last part is missing.
Could & should have been a real gem of a video 3some. That dude had quite a piece of meat loin, yet in some ways, couldn't fuck worth a damn. First off, way too fat & big, too much of him always gets in the way. Plus, he bear hugs the girls in every vid and smashes them in a position that is NOT camera friendly really. Don't even mention the bizarre wig and beard.
just ridiculous

I agree James is NOT the best specimen to make erotic sex videos. Maybe if the beard & wig were believable. But he's waaaaay overweight to get me excited over any woman he touches. James ruins every scene he's in. And Mike always wants to film penetration from the rear, so James' big ass is all you see in his movies. Its bad, really bad, and Mike should have been able to see that

I agree James is NOT the best specimen to make erotic sex videos. Maybe if the beard & wig were believable. But he's waaaaay overweight to get me excited over any woman he touches. James ruins every scene he's in. And Mike always wants to film penetration from the rear, so James' big ass is all you see in his movies. Its bad, really bad, and Mike should have been able to see that
I HATE it when they shoot from rear end it looks terrible especially when the scene drags on.

Last edited:
This cuckold video was split into two parts online and I finally got around to joining it back together. The quality was very low for both sources.
I had to do a lot of work to work out the rough edges. It is still on the fuzzy side but still better than what it was,
View attachment JanB - B225 - Cuckold Gerald Thinks This Sucks (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B225 - Cuckold Gerald Thinks This Sucks (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

This is the only Laura Mitchell Video I felt I could salvage, Her other videos are poor quality. Not to mention, most are only partial files and missing
a lot of minutes from most of them.

View attachment 7415123
JanB - B252 - Laura's First Black Cock (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
A true beauty and one of the greats. I think she made around a dozen vids with Jan B productions but this one and parts of three others are the only ones to be found on the web. What a shame.

This is the last cuckold video I have which features Gerald. He did one more B287 but I don't have that one and have never seen it anywhere online.
I cropped the video noise out of of the bottom of the video and I think it may of affected the results. Let me know what you people think.
I might try redoing this again.

View attachment JanB - B277 - Cuckold Gerald Is Back (AI Upscale 576p) .mp4
JanB - B277 - Cuckold Gerald Is Back (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Back