What does your wife say to you when you ask her "How did his Big Black Cock feel inside your pussy"?

I guess we cuck husbands all live the same !! Of course, my wife tells me her Black Lovers are so much better, harder, bigger, more dominant, and so on...than me !!
she once said " they reach places inside me that I did not even know "

My wife says "So much better than your's" or "You'll never be able to make my cunt feel that way".

What does your's say?
She doesn't usually say anything me unless they need something; a towel, a *******, whatever they need. When they are finished for the night, she'll tell me to perform my cuckold duties we agreed to, and if they are both satisfied with my work, she'll unlock and let me out of my little cucky cage so I can masturbate for their amusement. She will give me a time limit, and say I can ejaculated as many times as I can within that time. Since I have always been a very quick and premature ejaculated, Iif she says 10 minutes, I know I will get to feel at least 3 orgasms, and often 4. More time, more pleasure. Less time, I had better enjoy what I can get. Then she'll lock it back up and take me to my bedroom downstairs. Life is good, isn't it?

She doesn’t have to say anything, I can see it, feel it, hear it and smell the pleasure, every cell in my body in sync with hers👍❤️ that’s love 😎

Back