What does your BBC make you say to him during sex?

He knows I will do anything a black man says. Than I only want a big black cock I don't like white guys anymore I can't wait until I'm a whore for black men.
You are as sexy as fuck. I hope someone makes you their slut soon. Can’t wait to see a black cock(s) ball deep in you

Have you ever begged a guy to cum in you even though you weren’t on birth control? It happened to me and I felt weird about it. She said “the dick felt so good I just got caught up in the moment”.

Like, is this a thing with all women? Or just a special fetish for a few?
Well... now that you've said it, I'm kinda hoping it's a thing for most women cause my wife definitely did it way too many times in the beginning when she got her first Bull. It was at a point in life she hadn't been on any birth control for quite a while before her first Bull cause we had always used condoms.

It was when pleasure and submission turned into consequences that she got on birth control afterwards.

What do you mean?

You ended your sexy comment with
“My Ty always asked me who gave me the best dick. Whose cock did I love most. Things like that. And I have to admit I always answered honestly.”

But we didn’t get your answer directly 😢
So we’re left with wondering if your answer to Ty was :sex: lol
It’s a nice thought!

Nodding Approve GIF by Ford

One of my go-to’s is asking her if she likes being my little slut then smacking her on the ass and telling her to say it out loud. “I like being your little slut!” With a hand full of her hair while she’s bent over is the best.

Women, what does your bull ask you to say back to him? Or men, what do you like the woman to say to you that gets you going?
My wife likes me to get close to her face while she tells me how good the bbc feels inside her vagina. I like her to tell when the moment she can feel his semen flooding her vaginal canal.

Back