What does the term bull fully represent?

smoothcrimina

Male
Real Person
If a black man doesn't fancy or like the hot wife/swinger lifestyle or buy the idea due to his local experience and/or cultural orientation does it mean he is not a BBC?

If you're interested in inviting a bull into your home, bed, sexlife, life, on a regular basis: After reading what you can about having a bull or meeting a bull or inviting a bull into your sex-life, make a list of the things that are sexy, of course, but also a list of the things that are realistic for you and your girl's lifestyle/relationship. And then agree that EVERYONE has a different
description of what a "proper bull" is. So, you and your girl are not bound by adult-entertainment versions. YOU and HER decide TOGETHER what
YOUR bull could/should be, what your interests/needs are and also discuss what you and she are ready/willing to do for your bull.

Then, of course, any "real" bull would likewise have things he's looking for, things he's needing. And when the chemistry and the checklists are close enough to be agreed upon (and agreed to be worked together on), then you're really onto something. He's gotta be trustworthy and you'll have to show him that trust, his bed and her pussy is his bed and his pussy when you're home or walking in on them.

If you're interested in having a bull visit your house now and then and it's just all focus on he/her fucking, thats a type of bull, yes? But not the full proper-bull as described above. THIS bull-lite is the MAJORITY of what the guys you'll meet are more interested in, ie: showing up, pretending to be the boss,fucking your wife, drinking your beer, snorting your ******* and then leaving.

I dunno. I wouldn't give that latter bull the courtesy of the "bull" title. In face, I wouldn't invite him to meet my girl or any of the other hotwives we associate with.

SO< ALAS< we are currently without a proper bull. Candy has a couple BBC lovers, long timers, and it's all good but not yet found the one that
I am going to tutor and train andthat she is going to tutor and train to be not only OUR/HER proper bull, but so that he can enjoy much more
hotwife pussy and constructive bull/cuckold/hotwife relationships in his future.MVC-009L.JPG

Back