Does Cucks hire Bbc bulls to spend time with wife while the cuck is on a trip?

TysonStrong8x1

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
A friend of mine calls himself a professional BBC Bull. It's literally his job. Cuckold couples will hire him to either spend time with the wife while the husband is out of town for a few days or even be there just to watch his wife for a week, weekend enjoy time with him and they all spend time together. He's grown close to a few of his clients/friends to the point he speaks with them on a regular basis even the husband. He even goes out of town to do this. Either they pay for a plane ticket then pay him when he gets to the location or he pays for a ticket, either way he gets paid when he arrives wherever he is hired to go. It thought it was interesting and something I might want to take a look in.

When i was doing industreal electrical work i would have to go out of town one of her guys will come spend the night with her maybe a couple
of days she will send me pics and video. or call me to tell me she is sucking a BBC she know it gets me hard and uncomfortable she will tease me are you going to go back to your room and think about me getting fucked.

Flying a BBC bull we met online out for 5 days to meet us in the Caribbean. Will pay his ticket and will have his own room. Well worth it he is huge true BBC 9.5"x6.5", good looking guy with nice body and wifey enjoys a good looking BBC Bull with a nice body that can fuck for hours.

Back