What do you think about asking for photos of the bull's face?

Onthepoint

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
The question is simple as the title says. I understand that each bull works differently and everyone has their rules... In this lifestyle - in my opinion - discretion is essential and I don't see the point in asking for photos of a Bull's face unless everything is already confirmed for a meeting to play with the hotwife or partner.

If someone contacts you it is because they need you and are interested in you...

My profile is verified and I have real photos of my big black cock. I am very active on the forum and it is ridiculous that unverified profiles ask for a photo of my face when what really matters is my cock and what I can offer your hotwife.

I could send a photo of my face only and exclusively when everything is confirmed and with 100% real people. I take this very seriously and I find it ridiculous... I would like to know what the other bulls think and what your theme is for this type of case...

There are many fake profiles of women and even verified ones that are gay wanting to obtain photos and be photo collectors of those that abound on the Internet!

Let's debate bulls!!

Last edited:
First of all verifications on HERE don't really mean a whole lot.

VISUAL VERIFICATIONS are definitely a must if the parties are to have a successful event.
If they won't take the time to video chat, don't waste your time. Real easy to video chat with a smart phone, if they don't have one tell 'em to contact you when they do ... PERIOD.

Never ask for anything you yourself aren't willing to givr, because a Bull of quality wouldn't have it any different! If someone asks me for pics and videos and when I ask them in return and and they say "we don't show this, or we don't give that"! I immediately cut them off!♠️

Last edited:
The question is simple as the title says. I understand that each bull works differently and everyone has their rules... In this lifestyle - in my opinion - discretion is essential and I don't see the point in asking for photos of a Bull's face unless everything is already confirmed for a meeting to play with the hotwife or partner.

If someone contacts you it is because they need you and are interested in you...

My profile is verified and I have real photos of my big black cock. I am very active on the forum and it is ridiculous that unverified profiles ask for a photo of my face when what really matters is my cock and what I can offer your hotwife.

I could send a photo of my face only and exclusively when everything is confirmed and with 100% real people. I take this very seriously and I find it ridiculous... I would like to know what the other bulls think and what your theme is for this type of case...

There are many fake profiles of women and even verified ones that are gay wanting to obtain photos and be photo collectors of those that abound on the Internet!

Let's debate bulls!!
Catch 22. If he won't send me a face pic, I won't confirm anything. If I confirm and I'm not attracted to him, I won't be fucking him. Guys think a dic pic is good but that's just not true. Just like if a guy doesn't find me attractive I don't hold it against him. The best way I found to do it is to video chat before meeting. Guys tend to take women's pictures and plaster us all over the internet. We have to be more careful.
It does go both ways. I'm all over the internet by my own choice but a guy can just as easily verify her. A good way that I do it is to have the guy write my name on a paper and take a selfie. Feel free to do the same. It they won't, pass.

Catch 22. If he won't send me a face pic, I won't confirm anything. If I confirm and I'm not attracted to him, I won't be fucking him. Guys think a dic pic is good but that's just not true. Just like if a guy doesn't find me attractive I don't hold it against him. The best way I found to do it is to video chat before meeting. Guys tend to take women's pictures and plaster us all over the internet. We have to be more careful.
It does go both ways. I'm all over the internet by my own choice but a guy can just as easily verify her. A good way that I do it is to have the guy write my name on a paper and take a selfie. Feel free to do the same. It they won't, pass.
Yes. Lots of pic thieves

When i look for a bull information I usually don care about his face , but i do evaluate his dick size and thickness to contract his service
If you are interested send information inbox to evaluate

I don’t care what they look like as long as they are hung thick and I don’t want any let up because he’s so big I get a lazy horse I want a true bull to deep dick me with every stroke to my fullest anf honestly I’ve found it hot to fuvk guys who are super nerdy skinny and tall like super geeks but holy wow I’ve found two of my biggest guys in some khakis and a lab coat and both of them were my teachers in high school but of course I took the senior year teacher in the classroom on his desk and that went bad his wife walked in he was on his 2nd pump anf he pumped into my 18 year old pussy as my physics teacher literally with half the school year left I was on no birth control lol he took me to Walmart that night and we bought a plan b…I’m 30 and that was still the 2ne biggest load I’ve ever took in me I was definitely preggo …a week later my junior chemist teacher whom I had when I was 16-17 and he had bumped his cock into me and I knew he had a heavy dangling piece of meat beteeen his legs and would tell my friends about it but once I was 18 and word came from
The teachers wife who caught us I found myself in my junior year teachers back seat face shoved into the seat with my second nut in a week insude me with no bc amf I told him uh no no plan b you shouldn’t have lost control he said your 18 years old you have a Pusey from the heavens literally he popped in 45 seconds ugh was so huge too was so saddened I wanted to get stretched out more by him so I wouldn’t be so painful when I ran into other big dick

Back