What Do BBCs like about white women ?

sound like a lot of people need to chill...relax.....we all got our thing...what we like....dont like.......just how it is. I LOVE married white pussy and fill them full of my cum to go home to a white husband.........knowing I TOOK it from a whiteman....just makes me fuck more harder and make sure that wife KNOWS where to get a REAL man. All you people going crazy need to relax......let that ******* out when you fucking on some fine pussy.....dark chocolate and sweet vanilla......just goes together....naturally.

To be completely honest, it's the fact that they know and can feel and sense that dominate alpha presence that only a black man possesses. And their want and need to feel that powerful strength, giving them pleasure that they ache and long for. The way they just let go of their inhibitions and want to submit and be manhandled by the hands of a more dominant male.

What do I like about white women?

I'll tell you what I lā¤ve about them.
.I love the look of not just attraction that they give me but the look of curiosity! (I bet they are wondering: I wonder how big it is? How many times could he make me cum? Would he be the best I ever had? Could this be the guy to finally blow my back out properly?

.I love the way that they submit to me in the bedroom as if I was King Kong himself taking whatever I wanted while pleasuring her along the way! I love the fact that one has never told me no to anything I wanted to do to them in bed!

.I love the way that they look at the contrast between us and I love the way they look a my big black hard cock when it's in their hands like a burger and fries!

. Lastly I love the level of taboo between us. The world doesn't want us to be together and stops at nothing to ensure it. This is why we have such amazing sex between us! We get ******* from all sides and that why our relationships in particular don't work out very often but we have so much fun while we are in relationships though.

Most mfs like the contrast n it's nice but if you really gettin pussy you'll agree that white girls moan different šŸ˜‚

It's levels to it of course, for instance snowbunnies moan like black girls with a hint of starbucks cinnamon dulce latte, n suburban white girls moan like they want the world to know what a slut they are, but it's the differences lol
This is so true lmao

Back