What Do BBCs like about white women ?

Most mfs like the contrast n it's nice but if you really gettin pussy you'll agree that white girls moan different 😂

It's levels to it of course, for instance snowbunnies moan like black girls with a hint of starbucks cinnamon dulce latte, n suburban white girls moan like they want the world to know what a slut they are, but it's the differences lol
what's the difference between a snowbunny and suburban girl? What about a queen?

You're dead ass a middle aged white man in your mid 50s and a corporate exec. Shut your dumb white crusty ass the fuck up. No one here expects your decrepit ass to understand basic human decency such as referring to people by their personhood. If you don't get how referring to black men overall as BBCs is a problem, you're part of the problem.
No reason to be angry, you need to grow up.

You're dead ass a middle aged white man in your mid 50s and a corporate exec. Shut your dumb white crusty ass the fuck up. No one here expects your decrepit ass to understand basic human decency such as referring to people by their personhood. If you don't get how referring to black men overall as BBCs is a problem, you're part of the problem.

First of all, I am not a BBC, Jesus fucking Christ. I have a BBC. BBCs don't have opinions, black male human beings have BBCs and those black male human beings have opinions.
My bad bro. Black guys *

Ouch,,,,,, but seriously, you don't make much sense.

Just is my thing.....LOVE how they look and feel under me......yeah....kowing I am TAKING it away from a racist whitey....sperming up "his" woman......is the BEST to me........that is why I like married white women best of anything.
I pretty much suspected that. That's ok, we, as White women, are here for the reciprocal reason.

Overall, interesting subject.

Back