• Total voters
Apparently Jane Fonda regretted not sleeping with
Marvin Gaye
Last person I'd think would go black. Makes you
wonder how many would that we don't know that
would exp. classic movie/TV stars.
Seeing prime JF in an IR gangbang would be
something to see.
jane_fonda-young.jpg2.bp_.blogspot.comyoung-jane-fonda-1-45d522aa7fa3838ff56fa6eff2988fec1e0c4131.jpgJANE FONDA2.jpgjane-fonda-wallpaper-young-39b7b6fa8cea548128f9bf91b1eb062a-large-382530.jpgjanefonda.jpgYoung-Jane-Fonda.jpgJane Fonda (1).jpeg

Last edited:
All the ladies on b2w are celebrities in my eyes....come get blacked by my BBC :) GANGBANGS are an option as well. Inquire within if interested :threesome:

Makes you
wonder how many would that we don't know that
would exp. classic movie/TV stars.
We might also wonder how many of those stars have gone black and we just don't know about it. Back in the golden age of movies, it would have been the end of a white female star's career to be known for going black. But all of them had secret lives that were kept from the public. Studios controlled news coverage, so they hushed up anything that would be negative. I suspect that a number of white female movie stars spread their legs for black men back then, but few people knew about it.

We might also wonder how many of those stars have gone black and we just don't know about it. Back in the golden age of movies, it would have been the end of a white female star's career to be known for going black. But all of them had secret lives that were kept from the public. Studios controlled news coverage, so they hushed up anything that would be negative. I suspect that a number of white female movie stars spread their legs for black men back then, but few people knew about it.
Wouldn't be surprised.

Back