Votes: 754 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 698 11.4%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 864 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,482 24.2%

• Total voters
I would love to see Kennedy from Fox News being black-owned.(...)
True, she's hot! 🔥 Also Lisa Kennedy Montgomery is known to have been toying with the thought of a Black gentleman's thick dark boner between her slender white thighs, as she revealed in her book...

628_450.jpg

"(...) she writes in her book- titled The Kennedy Chronicles- that she was worried (Michael) Jordan would 'eviscerate me from the inside out' (and) 'Sure, he'll filet my vag like a sea bass (...)'", she continues, referring to her alleged virginity at the time the incident had occurred.

Read the whole report "Ex-MTV veejay recounts time Michael Jordan tried to deflower her if he won a game of dice" on dailyMailOnline for more information about her "threesome date" with Michael Jordan and Russell Simmons. :threesome: Enjoy! ;)

Jenna Louise Coleman

(...)
Most definitely! (y) Her body type and fashion style are so very close to those of an ex girlfriend of mine. o_O
A-Weekend-In-Jenna-Colemans-Comic-Con-2013-Closet.jpg

article-0-147BC1B3000005DC-78_306x663.jpg
tumblr_poocftaVFj1vgfgo0o3_250.jpg

[Pictures are linked-in media from the wordpress site redcarpet-fashionawards.com, DailyMail UK and Tumblr.]

My bad - i never took the chance of fully sharing her with a Black man. :( Now all i can do is dream. :sleep: 🤔

Jenna Louise - PAWG?!
jenna-coleman-big-ass.jpg

[Source: bestofcomicbooks.com.]
Sorry for the big size of the last picture but i couldn't find a smaller version. ;( - i just thought that a$$ screams out for being shared! ;)

[i don't own any of the images contained in this post. All rights belong to their respective rights holders!]

Back