Votes: 751 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 696 11.4%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 860 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,473 24.1%

• Total voters
I voted Charlize Theron because i think shes from SouthAfrica anyway. Im sure her family would love to see her with a black guy and baby bump!
Would love to see any of the above with a small QoS tatt somewhere on them, then the word would really spread! X
That is so well said! Couldnt agree more. Can tell u are true BBC loving white girl

I voted Charlize Theron because i think shes from SouthAfrica anyway. Im sure her family would love to see her with a black guy and baby bump!
Haha, Ann, i think they may have.

i can remember she had disappeared from the public eye for more than half a year before showing up again with an "adopted" "mixed" baby. *lol* She said, she had stayed at her parents' in SA because she had needed a break from her business. (If i don`t mistake her for another South African actress. ;) )
Would love to see any of the above with a small QoS tatt somewhere on them, then the word would really spread! X
You mean, follow Alexis Ren`s and Ariel Winter`s example...?

Alexis Ren - Queen of Spades

alexis-ren-black-spades-tattoo.jpg

Alexis Ren`s spade tattoo behind left ear

That one wasn`t obvious enough, so she exchanged it for something more advertising...

alexis-ren-spade-knuckle-tattoo.jpg

Alexis Ren's spade on left hand middle finger knuckle

Ariel Winter - Queen of Spades

Ariel Winter with her freshly done spade tattoo on her right wrist...

ariel-winter-spade-wrist-tattoo.jpg

Ariel Winter back in Nov. 2016

[Disclaimer: ALL pictures shown are linked media from other publicly accessible sites and hence in the "public domain". i do NOT own them - infringement of copyright or any other possibly associated rights is NOT intended. ALL media are presented "as is" - interpretation of any content is solely up to the viewer/reader.]

I don’t have a photo of her and maybe someone can help me out but how about Rachel Reynolds, the model on the TV show “The Price Is Right”

Never heard of her before, but yeah I also won't mine seeing her go black.
View attachment 2206268
View attachment 2206271
View attachment 2206273
Great Choice Janice K

Thanks for posting her.. If you’ve never heard of her before, I guess that means you’ve never watched the game show Price Is Right lately.. Shes been on the show every day now for the past number of years.. There’s a few other girls on the same show also but I can’t remember their names..

Thanks for posting her.. If you’ve never heard of her before, I guess that means you’ve never watched the game show Price Is Right lately.. Shes been on the show every day now for the past number of years.. There’s a few other girls on the same show also but I can’t remember their names..

It's been awhile since I've seen it. My favorite game show I'll look at the other girls and post some of their pics.

Back