What are the pros and cons of getting Cuckold fantasies real?

Wives getting addicted to BBC and turning into a slut for black cock. Not being satisfied by husbands dick after bbc. Wife becoming BBC only

Hubby doesnt fuck the wife as much.
Hubby become more and more obsessed with black cock to the point of even getting horny for BBC. Once the wife becomes BBC only, hubby realizes his place as a cuck. Wife turns him into sissy.

Wives getting addicted to BBC and turning into a slut for black cock. Not being satisfied by husbands dick after bbc. Wife becoming BBC only

Hubby become more and more obsessed with black cock to the point of even getting horny for BBC. Once the wife becomes BBC only, hubby realizes his place as a cuck. Wife turns him into sissy.
Those are all pro's 😁

it’s fantasy to see her with another man as it so exciting and HOT, but what are the pros and cons of cuckold life style though the actual sex life is great. How many of you stopped with just one encounter and why?

What are the other alternatives to fulfill cuckold fantasy?
Are you wanting to watch wifey get fucked or are wanting to become a cuck? Very different things. Lots of people play with couples and even singles but are not submissive and they participate.

The risk of going through with it ( cuck / stag / couples ) is that some people can’t deal with the emotions. You don’t know how you’ll feel until you see it happen. It can also destroy marriages if you’re not really really clear and establish some ground rules that you both willingly accept.
Of course rules change as you mature in the lifestyle but if you end up wanting different things and don’t willingly respect the boundaries that you can both live with….it can be a disaster. Seem many a nice couple split because of jealousy, cheating , emotional baggage.
But if you get it right it can add a lot of pleasure to an already good marriage.
One last word of advice. This doesn’t fix broken marriages. Don’t try it if you’re looking to fix something.

it’s fantasy to see her with another man as it so exciting and HOT, but what are the pros and cons of cuckold life style though the actual sex life is great. How many of you stopped with just one encounter and why?

What are the other alternatives to fulfill cuckold fantasy?

Cant speak to it - not cuckold, not gay, beta, bi, stag, etc.

Can say that every time I've been close to sharing her, the testosterone turns me into the Hulk of sex, lol, and I want to share rather than jealousy etc. But I'm very dominant. My 2 cents

Why does they both enjoy bbc togerther??

Back