What’s the ultimate fantasy for most ppl on here?

Hotwives, bulls and cucks are more than free to chime in. I wanna hear the fantasies in your mind that you’d want to live out if given the chance. For me, I’d love to meet up with a hotwife at a bar or hotel we chit chat feel the chemistry and we take it somewhere private and go all out ;)
That is definitely a scenario I’ve fantasized about with my wife.

mine, progressively...
(1) to have a girlfriend who makes a good match inside and outside the bedroom ❤️ 👫
(2) for her to mention interest in the Hotwife Lifestyle, being a Woman in a relationship who is sexually liberated and shared with other people of her choice 👩 👨🏽 :threesome:
(3) for her to show an interest in Black men ♠️ , or - even better - a sexual preference for Black men :qos:
(4) actually sharing her with Black men :sex:
(5) to have a regular play partner - who is a Black man - for her; hopefully she will be into that 🙏
(6) showing my appreciation of and support for that arrangement/dynamic by offering to refrain from a particular sexual position, practice or act which will then become restricted to her regular Black lover; e.g. me using condoms with my GF while he will get to have bareback sex with her, or him being the only person who will get to have anal sex with her - something like that :devilish:

mine, progressively...
(1) to have a girlfriend who makes a good match inside and outside the bedroom ❤️ 👫
(2) for her to mention interest in the Hotwife Lifestyle, being a Woman in a relationship who is sexually liberated and shared with other people of her choice 👩 👨🏽 :threesome:
(3) for her to show an interest in Black men ♠️ , or - even better - a sexual preference for Black men :qos:
(5) to have a regular play partner - who is a Black man - for her; hopefully she will be into that 🙏
(6) showing my appreciation of and support for that arrangement/dynamic by offering to refrain from a particular sexual position, practice or act which will then become restricted to her regular Black lover; e.g. me using condoms with my GF while he will get to have bareback sex with her, or him being the only person who will get to have anal sex with her - something like that :devilish:
Very thoughtful, articulate and mature comment. We share many common interests. In our case we have experienced these things. I would very much like to chat with you.

mine, progressively...
"to have a girlfriend!" LOLLL. Keep wishing you had one. Most sensible women would smell a p ink-faced per vert like you from a mile away. Why would any self-respecting woman want to be sexual fodder for a "man" who wants her to be a sexual object for another race to satisfy his depraved fantasies?

"to have a girlfriend!" LOLLL. Keep wishing you had one. Most sensible women would smell a p ink-faced per vert like you from a mile away. Why would any self-respecting woman want to be sexual fodder for a "man" who wants her to be a sexual object for another race to satisfy his depraved fantasies?
You got it all wrong. First, it is not about objectification of humans, neither of the Woman nor of any man who wishes to participate in an open-minded Lifestyle like i was suggesting. It is quite the opposite: Supporting the Woman you love being able to live life to the fullest as the sexual SUBJECT she truly is! - This is one way of showing your RESPECT for her and her natural desires.

OBJECTIFYING a Woman by literally owning her sexuality in the sense of a monogamous Lifestyle f0rced upon her is IN MY OPINION what' is depraved and disrespectful as opposed to a Lifestyle in which you as her man help her create a safe, sane and consensual relationship and environment for her to freely explore and enjoy herself with herself, with you as her partner and anybody else she chooses to include. - Why would a self-respecting Woman not want that?

i get that most INSECURE MALES will not be able to process and fully understand that as their emotions are governed by and revolving about envy, jealousy and the wish to own their wives or girlfriends and lock them in the metaphorical cage of their marriages and relationships. Just the thought of another man getting anywhere near their Women's sanctuary, doing a good or even better job at satisfying them, or even her only fantasizing about such scenarios will make the insecure male angry and mad AF because of their doubt in their own manliness, and the resulting fear of losing the Woman to another man sets in too easily and quickly.

Second, i am not actively looking out for a girlfriend let alone would i accept just any other Woman. Being happy in life is one of my goals. i rather be a happy single male than be in an unhappy relationship. ;) i met all the Women i was in previous relationships with randomly. There was a time i would put an effort in trying to find a Woman - that approach never worked out well for me. You can't f0rce or hurry love! i got to know all of my past Women surprisingly and most of the times when i least expected it.

A Woman "smelling from afar" how i think and feel would actually be great! It meant that it would be easier by far to connect with a Woman who makes a good match. And the emphasis in the first point i made truly is on the second part of the sentence...
(...)
(1) (...) who makes a good match (...) ❤️ 👫
(...)
;) ...and what's so hard to understand?

Please try not to be a hater just because other people may be into different things than yourself. It is rather easy... you do not have to hang out with anybody who you are not compatible with. Regards.

Wife goes out of town on her own (conference, girls trip, made up reason), a guy approaches her at her hotel gym or pool, they chat and there's instant chemistry, he asks her to join him for dinner, they go dancing, she doesn't tell me, they go dancing, grinding on the dance floor, she's soaking wet, unable to say no she has to have it, they fuck for 2 days, she misses her flight home, comes home a day later, shows me pics they took together and shares every detail.

I’ve posted this in a different forum before, but I would like to share mine and hear about yours:

I am in the military as we do; I deploy. I would love for my wife to indulge me and try BBC while I am home to witness it. If she ever did, I would continue to encourage her until it just became a way of life for her to want to meet random black men for the sexual experience. Eventually, after the lifestyle had set in, I would inform her that I intended for her to find a suitable Bull for my deployment to be her stand-in husband.

After she makes her selection:

We invite him over multiple times before I leave. The last night before I do, she promises to let him do whatever he wants while I'm gone.

That night I tell him I will be leaving and expect him to take my wife as his own. I would like him to do me one favor: breed my wife. Without batting an eye, he walks to the bathroom, takes her birth control out, and dumps it in the toilet. My wife sees what he is doing and doesn't say a word. Instead, she smiles, winks at me, and says,” There is no turning back from here.” That night, I lay beside my wife and asked her to send me videos to experience each step with her.

The following day I leave, and a few hours later, I receive the first video. She starts by telling me she loves me and thanks me for convincing her to do this.

I watch him take my wife to our room and slide off her nightgown. She climbs into bed as he sets the camera up on the headboard.

She keeps eye contact with the camera the entire time as he takes her from behind. She screams, gripping the sheets as he pushes his lubed cock in. “Damn, I love his black cock” she mutters, as she starts to find a rhythm slamming her ass against him. For the first time, she breaks eye contact with the camera as she begins to shake with orgasm. He thrusts harder as she begs him, “Take what's yours! Take this married pussy!”

He thrusts one last time and grunts as he cums deep in her. She kisses him, and I hear her tell him she can't wait to send me that one. She takes the camera and zooms in on her freshly filled pussy, “This is going to be the best deployment ever,” she says as she cuts the video.

Over the next few weeks, I receive videos almost daily. Each video ends the same; her beautiful pussy is filled with cum, and her smiling, thanking me.

I receive a message from her one evening telling me tonight is the night. She tells me she is ovulating, and he has something special planned for her. I get hard reading it and can't help but wonder what it is.

Finally, that night she sends me the video.

It starts with a party of 9 black men I've never seen. As I look, I notice they are all gathered around something. As the camera turns, I see he is the one filming. “You said to treat her like she is mine. Well, I want to share what I have with my boys.”

He zooms in on my wife, riding someone on the couch. She climbs off his huge cock, turns around, and bends over. As he places himself back in her pussy, I see another cock shoved in her mouth. They rock her back and forth as her face turns red and her throat bulges from his girth. She pulls off and gasps for air as her knees buckle. She stands back up and walks to the couch. With each step, you can see a wet spot on the floor from her pussy juice running down her legs. She lays back on the sofa and spreads her legs. “Ok, boys, I'm ready for a baby,” she says, smiling at the camera.

Each bull takes turns pounding my wife with some of the biggest black cocks I have ever seen. One after the other, they finish the same, pushing and cumming as deep as they can inside her until her pussy is too sore from taking cocks of their size.

To accommodate her, they prop her hips up high while she lays on her back and allow her to suck them until they are ready. Just before cumming, they move around, pushing just the head of their cock in and unload inside her.

I watch this happen at least five times. As the video ends, he turns the camera back around and says, “You said breed your wife. I'm going to make sure that happens.” After the video, I receive a message. By the way, I'm posting this video as well. She is mine, and I want the world to know it.

At that moment, I know there is no line they will not cross. I message him back, “Do whatever you want. Again, she is yours until I get back.”

She continues to send me videos over the next few months, and with each video, I could see my wife's love for black cock and her belly growing.

Finally, it's time for deployment to end, and I let my wife know I'm headed home. When she picks me up, she is alone. I look down and see she has a beautiful baby bump. During the entire car ride, I'm grinning ear to ear. When we get home she tells me she is six months pregnant and it will be a girl. We take the next few hours to come up with a name.

Finally, that night, as we have sex, I realize just how big her beautiful belly has grown. My cock grows so hard I feel my heartbeat from my balls to the head as she rides me, and she tells me all about her experiences with him and all the BBCs he shared her with. With each story, the angst builds a little more. She looks me right in my eyes and says, “God, I'm such a BBC slut. I can't wait for your next deployment.” I erupt, knowing she enjoyed them and couldn't wait to be Black Bred again.

The great thing about fantasies is there is more than one way for you to envision them.

Iv always loved the thought of playing a football game and making a wager with a group of black guys. One that I can’t come back from.

After losing all the boys have a little party to celebrate their win and invite me knowing their prize.
My wife, completely unsuspecting, accompanying me, has a good time and is happy to be making new friends. As the evening lingers, she gets tipsy, and the suggestion is made to skinny dip. With all the compliments and attention she receives, she begins to feel more comfortable and relaxed, deciding to go for it. Toward the end of the night, she is flirting and letting random guys feel her up. When the angst can’t be taken anymore, she decides to kiss her first black guy. After a few minutes, she realizes his dick is rock hard. Noticing how large his dick is, she can’t resist touching it. Soon, I look over and see she is sucking his dick.
I can’t help but pull out my phone to capture a video. It doesn’t take but a few minutes for her to be surrounded by hard, pulsing black dicks.

At this point, she is dripping with excitement. As she is bent over, the first black cock she has ever had presses against her pussy lips. She doesn’t even try and stop him. Instead, she bends over farther and spreads her cheeks. Taking every inch of him, she shakes and shutters while screaming for more. Taking thrust after thrust of black meat, she lets out a scream, pushes his cock out, and soaks the floor. Another one quickly replaces it, and she realizes their contrast difference is a complete turn-on. Not to mention, the pure size, dominance, and aggression are what she has been missing out on. She can’t help but release orgasm after orgasm as each dick hits spots she’s never felt before, until the moment when I hear the first bull let out a loud grunt.

Looking over my phone, I see he is deep in my wife. Everyone around her begins to cheer and chant her on. Meanwhile, all I can focus on is his large nuts raising and lowering with every breath. I feel a cold chill because I know he just released himself inside my wife’s unprotected pussy.
As he pulls out, she looks at me, bites her lip, and then says, “Please do it again.”
Hearing her ask for them with that look of complete submission and pure desire on her face, my knees weaken for a moment, and I feel myself cum without ever having touched my cock.
I can’t help but stare blankly, watching as the next up enters her again with his massive black cock and unloads inside her one after another until she spills out with every thrust as she lays on her back and urges them on moaning,” Thats it, take this married white pussy. Take me, take what's yours.”

Almost 2 hours in, her pussy Is swollen and red, yet she keeps asking for more. Finally, the host calls it, “All right, boys! Let’s send her home with a party gift!” He leaves and returns with a large butt plug. He inserts it in her pussy, slaps her on her ass, and says, “Don’t want you losing any before you get home.”

I take her home and get her to bed. She passes out from exhaustion immediately.
The next day she wakes, reaches down, and feels her still plugged full pussy. She goes into the bathroom to remove it and pauses, realizing last night wasn’t a dream. She had a gangbang by an entire party of black men. She grabs her phone to record and can’t help but smile as she removes it. Feeling the flood of semen seeping around it as she slowly pulls it from her still-swollen lips, she has one last orgasm with the release of pressure.
Going on with our everyday lives, she doesn’t talk much about it with me until four months later, when she plays both videos on our TV. I can see her reminiscing as it plays. Finally, the end is reached, and I see the video she took the morning after. One last picture is attached to the end of the video. It’s a picture of her holding her belly with a caption: I’m BBC OWNED and pregnant.
As I look at her, she has a devious smile and tells me, “I’ve contacted your friends. We’re having another party tonight. You can’t come, but I’ll record so you can watch.”
After she leaves, I watch the video again, knowing I didn’t just get my wife Blacked. I helped her get Black Bred. At that moment, I cum harder than I ever had before, knowing it’s my fault my wife is a true BBC Whore!

Back