We're Only Friends

Love this photo and would really like to see more of them together.. she looks so petite in the arms of this huge muscular black man
Just tell whoever photoshopped it what you’d like to see,,,mind you it’s a halfway decent job,,could’ve used a tad more contrast on the face and then a little sharpening, otherwise not bad, got the color and tone about perfect,,,but it is a cool pic though, sometimes even when I know they’re a fake I download them for my hub cause I know he can correct it,,,I’ve spent years watching him do that, while he explained what the original creator failed at, so you might say I’ve developed a discerning eye. but I’m gonna give it to him and see if he wants to do something with it.

1587372.jpg
1587371.jpg
1587370.jpg

Just tell whoever photoshopped it what you’d like to see,,,mind you it’s a halfway decent job,,could’ve used a tad more contrast on the face and then a little sharpening, otherwise not bad, got the color and tone about perfect,,,but it is a cool pic though, sometimes even when I know they’re a fake I download them for my hub cause I know he can correct it,,,I’ve spent years watching him do that, while he explained what the original creator failed at, so you might say I’ve developed a discerning eye. but I’m gonna give it to him and see if he wants to do something with it.
If this photo was photo shopped, how much of it was changed. The black guy obviously had someone petite in his arms
don’t you think.. like you say, if it’s photoshopped it’s a good one.

Back