WEDDING RINGS

Women - do you wear or hide your wedding ring when you go out for some strange cock?

• Total voters
This last winter my black only hotwife conspired with one of her much younger bulls to show me how committed she is to being black owned and her once sacred wedding ring was used to humiliate me. She would have never thought of doing something like this before she went black a year and a half ago. He cums all over it, she removes it and lets him insert it into her pussy which she lets him own. Then he spreads her lips to show me what he thinks of marriage vows. I am fairly confident that if a bull gave her a ring she would move her wedding ring to her right hand and proudly display his on her left ring finger.

Attachments

• BullCumsWifesWeddingRing24.mp4
    9.7 MB
This last winter my black only hotwife conspired with one of her much younger bulls to show me how committed she is to being black owned and her once sacred wedding ring was used to humiliate me. She would have never thought of doing something like this before she went black a year and a half ago. He cums all over it, she removes it and lets him insert it into her pussy which she lets him own. Then he spreads her lips to show me what he thinks of marriage vows. I am fairly confident that if a bull gave her a ring she would move her wedding ring to her right hand and proudly display his on her left ring finger.
What a beautiful desecration of her wedding band and her married pussy. Love the symbolism here and thanks for sharing

Back