Wedding dress fantasy

We got married in 1997, I was driving nights at the time and my wife's younger black co-worker told me the first night after we had came home from our honeymoon and I had gone back to work, that she had him come over. She met him at the door and told him she thought he might like to have some newly married pussy. He said he had her put on her wedding dress and he fucked her in it, had her rub her rings in the cream pie. She never would admit fucking him not knowing he was giving me all the details even before I married her. I actually wish he had bred her on our wedding night.

4b8ccb3d5a99fe5e039c9ffd6a6104e7.jpg
such a super cute couple! I just hope he went home from Prom with her pale blue panties in his pocket. And she when home with a tight pussy filled with black baby seeds!

I want to know what the search criteria is for Jonnyperr and ailog74 to find a billion internet images of interracial couples being married. Wedding dress sites? This thread is just so outlandishly tacky. A girls most important day and most of the male replies are how Id love to start my marriage. God help us.

Ticked that off. I don't know who will be more pleased, the wife or the cuck
View attachment 7517903
I surprised my wife but it was on our anniversary gift 🎁 in jamaica 🇯🇲 i picked a unbelievable born native , never heard my wife in such extasy
Since then we travel every year with our same boy and we practically stay in the room 2 days with him
Everthing is sent to our room , food drinks etc no room service for 2 days
Those bed sheets are soaking wet ❤️💦
She is satisfied and im happy

Back