Want to cum on your wedding ring

Please login or become a member to view

You guys have to try this …My wife dates alone a Black coworker who has no idea that I know .. it was the only way she’d agree to this…we agreed she’d leave her wedding ring home on our bed night stand when she goes to his place… as the hours pass just knowing she’s in his bed unprotected being made love too… I look over at that lonely ring that I put on her finger but now she removed leaving it behind to be in another man’s bed she’s very attracted too and now has developed feelings for being made love to deeper by him.

You guys have to try this …My wife dates alone a Black coworker who has no idea that I know .. it was the only way she’d agree to this…we agreed she’d leave her wedding ring home on our bed night stand when she goes to his place… as the hours pass just knowing she’s in his bed unprotected being made love too… I look over at that lonely ring that I put on her finger but now she removed leaving it behind to be in another man’s bed she’s very attracted too and now has developed feelings for being made love to deeper by him.
Why does she leave her ring behind? Is he not aware she's married?

Back