Vacation fuck by local

mangates

Male
Real Person
Most of our meet ups are out of town, especially with single guys. One of our latest was on vacation during wife birthday weekend. We selected the guy through an app and met him day before. Our first meets always involve some alone time between him and my wife so they can talk, usually she gets his number and they take on communication from there.

It was a younger black guy with dreads. I am hesitant a little because inexperience guys never worked out for us. He seem cool but we not really sure about him so we said if we get in the mood we could try it.

We went out next day enjoyed ourselves and finished at a local lounge and had some drinks. I can tell she was getting in the mood. She said she wanted to invite the guy over to try him out. He was down. I was cool. Send him our hotel info and he met us there.

We walked into room together. Shared some shots and some small talk. He begin to get more loose as my wife massaged his dick, whipping it out to give him a nice and wet handjob before bending her ass over. The young man went to work and did what he had to do get his nut off lol. He was out after a round as I dugges in my wife after he left

Back