Used condims

If your wife makes the bull use condoms what does she do with them after they are finished? Does she make you put it on, empty it in your mouth?

If your wife makes the bull use condoms what does she do with them after they are finished? Does she make you put it on, empty it in your mouth?
No condoms between my wife and her long term Bull. They have been together for about 3 years in a "friends with benefits" relationship, seeing each other about twice per month. My wife loves, loves a cream pie! Loves to feel his thick black cock, balls deep, ejaculating deep inside her pussy! His throbbing cock always makes her cum.

Any time I use condoms I make my cucky wear the used ones, He is so small he has to put the condom over his tiny balls also so it doesnt fall off, If possible I make him wear it our publicly under his jeans, even with it over his balls it still usually leaks, leaving a humiliating wet patch over his crotch! (which i wont let him hide), then in the car or back at home I make him wank his pathetic dicklet into the bulls condom and make him swallow the result! 🤘 💦 :sex:

Back