trump running for re-election on the economy

Yeah polls are sooooooooooo accurate regarding President Trump.

The poll I see as most accurate is Stiff’s in here - President Trump wins almost 3 to 1

Never saw that coming - thought it would be the opposite - go figure

and even funnier......or is it just stupidity

trump saying nothing wrong with the economy...."I gave big tax cuts to the companies they are loaded up with money"......just shows the right never pays any attention to the mistakes of their predecessors…..they keep the money...send it overseas.....give bonus's to management......but it doesn't trickle down to the people who make the economy work...….the workers...when they are paid well they spend...and when they spend it just helps biz.....the workers are what makes the economy go.....not tax cuts to big corps

Yeah polls are sooooooooooo accurate regarding President Trump.

The poll I see as most accurate is Stiff’s in here - President Trump wins almost 3 to 1

Never saw that coming - thought it would be the opposite - go figure

they seem to have him worried anymore
stiff's poll...go figure look at who comes to these political threads....trumpies...normal people drop in...might leave a comment and then leave....but you stick with that poll thinking it is accurate

What Stiff’s poll showed me - is that there is DEFINITELY - a silent majority of people that thankfully support our President.

they seem to have him worried anymore
stiff's poll...go figure look at who comes to these political threads....trumpies...normal people drop in...might leave a comment and then leave....but you stick with that poll thinking it is accurate

Funny how you characterize people that think like you as NORMAL - I think of people like you as an ABERRATION.

wonder if now that trump is mad at fox...….something he seems to do at any news outlet or program that doesn't speak highly of him.....does he not watch tv anymore?

Put as much faith in those polls as I do in the reporting of the completely biased Main Street Media.

Put as much faith in those polls as I do in the reporting of the completely biased Main Street Media.

it's always the biased media.....they are just the same media as before.....until they started reporting on trump....then the crying came...guess he thought he would be above all that...NOT...every pres we have ever had has been under scrutiny…….just this one thought he was special.....he is.....he is the most corrupt politician to ever be in Wash
and now with fox giving numbers he doesn't like....guess they are fake also....and his little comment about putting them on the map so to speak....bet fox laughed at that

Every one I know is gainfully employed, and I see help wanted signs every where night and sat between last administration Obamas recession sucked . GO Trump

Obama created those jobs...….trump sent the rest overseas!....what people that are working still can not make ends meet!...signs everywhere...but not paying anything
fuck trump

Thank you @subhub174014 ? ? ? ? ?

Here is a screen shot of where @subhub174014 generously submitted evidence where I discovered Donald Trump is neither a racist, nor a bigot, nor a chauvinist:

TRUMP_IS_NOT_RACIST_BIGOT_CHAUVINIST.jpg

Easier for all to see from @subhub174014 's document here:

Located at @subhub174014 's post here:

And I referenced this and more on my post here:

Back