Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I find liberals as lame as the next guy, but flocking to Trump to piss off the libs is really cutting off your nose to spite your face.

The reasons for such chaos have ZERO to do with Trumps actions and everything to do with his opposition.
But that’s a rabbit hole I’m not diving into on a sex site .

🇺🇸🇺🇸

Zero to do with Trump huh? Lol, sure young lady.

ALL candidates have opposition. I have a hard time believing Trump has "Nothing to do with this chaos." Have heard excuses after excuse.

Look up the word accountability. The American people will speak November 3rd.

"I'll support a failed real-estate clown who couldn't stop doing fraud for 10 seconds if his life depended on it, who has a list of sexual misconduct accusations as long as the Empire State Building, and who hasn't been out of court for some ******* or other including being racist to his employees for more than a day of his adult life. That will show them all that I'm truly enlightened!"

I find liberals as lame as the next guy, but flocking to Trump to piss off the libs is really cutting off your nose to spite your face.
I would never do something as shallow as that . I don’t want to anger anyone.
I’ve simply been involved in these things years before the orange man election♠️

🇺🇸🇺🇸KAG 2020🇺🇸🇺🇸

Zero to do with Trump huh? Lol, sure young lady.

ALL candidates have opposition. I have a hard time believing Trump has "Nothing to do with this chaos." Have heard excuses after excuse.

Look up the word accountability. The American people will speak November 3rd.

It's four years later and he still wants to blame Obama for everything . . . the grace period is long over and the buck stops with Trump now! God forbid he wins again . . . then what's he going to do . . . blame Obama for ******* for 8 years straight??? Come on man :rolleyes:

Behold, the rewards for loyalty to Trump.

Like holy *******, this guy was managing a presidential re-election campaign a couple weeks ago.

Another example of "all the best people" :rolleyes:

Like how many times in modern history has a sitting president had his campaign manager fired then hospitalized after a stand-off with a fucking SWAT team?

And this is not even going to make national news

I just want to take a moment to pause and reflect on the fact that Trump's campaign manager was just sent to a mental hospital after a stand-off with a Florida SWAT team on the same day the the NYT reported on his taxes and financial records and showed that he's $300M in debt to someone but we don't know who.

And this will have zero effect on his loyal MAGA supporters. This country is getting so fucking weird.

Back