Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

So if we get out the vote, and they don’t get away with cheating (e.g., voter suppression), then Biden wins.

Last time the number of people that actually decided the election (voters in a couple of swing states) was tiny, like 10,000 people.

The system of an electoral college that gives smaller states more of a say, and a first-past-the-post system makes it really weird.

Right now Biden is ahead by 35 points in CA, the biggest and most populous state. If Biden picks up another 10% of CA voters, it changes nothing.

It means everything when it's so big that it translates into electoral votes . . . which is exactly what is going to happen this time . . . Trump didn't win the popular vote last time, and this time the gap is going to be so large that he will lose the election. He's doomed when all of those mail-in ballots get counted . . . you watch, wait, and see . . . .

YUP - you guys KNOW all about those mail-in ballots - like the ones that miraculously show up a week later and are just enough to change the results !

Could ya be - anymore obvious - I think not

I'm a Dem??? Really?

Popular vote is how a candidate wins each state's electoral votes. Go educate yourself.

Yup you’re a Dem all right no doubt there.

It’s the electoral college that calls the shots - NOT the popular vote !

Otherwise the coastal elites in California and the East Coast would call the shots.

Last time the number of people that actually decided the election (voters in a couple of swing states) was tiny, like 10,000 people.

The system of an electoral college that gives smaller states more of a say, and a first-past-the-post system makes it really weird.

Right now Biden is ahead by 35 points in CA, the biggest and most populous state. If Biden picks up another 10% of CA voters, it changes nothing.
Trump has more safe states "on lock" so-called, but Biden has more electoral votes "on lock" (NY, NJ, IL, CA, etc.). There are more registered Democratic voters in the United States than there are Republican, but Republicans are more likely to actually vote. Biden will without doubt win the popular vote. Clinton had 3 million more votes than Trump, Biden will have 5-6 million more votes than Trump.

Of the states that are in play & up for grabs.. the swing states, Trump damn near has to win every single one of them to surpass the 270 electoral votes needed to win. Swing states.. such as Ohio, Iowa, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, North Carolina..

Trump needs to pull 6 of these states to win, whereas Biden needs 3 to reach his 270 electoral votes.

Republican strongholds like Texas, Biden is polling well there & considered "close" (although Trump will likely win TX).. Trump is not polling well in Democratic strongholds NY & California, so I think this favors Biden in flipping the swing states needs to hit 270, and he doesn't need as many as Trump does. Trump can win, but it's an uphill battle for him.

Last edited:
Trump has more safe states "on lock" so-called, but Biden has more electoral votes "on lock" (NY, NJ, IL, CA, etc.). There are more registered Democratics in the United States than there are Republicans, but Republicans are more likely to actually vote. Biden will without doubt win the popular vote. Clinton had 3 million more votes than Trump, Biden will have 5-6 million more votes than Trump.

Of the states that are in play & up for grabs.. the swing states, Trump damn near has to win every single one of them to surpass the 270 electoral votes needed to win. Swing states.. such as Ohio, Iowa, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, North Carolina.. Biden needs

Trump needs to pull 6 of these states to win, whereas Biden needs 3 to reach his 270 electoral votes.

Republican strongholds like Texas, Biden is polling well there.. Trump is not polling well in Democratic strongholds NY & California, so I think this favors Biden in flipping the swing states needs to hit 270, and he doesn't need as many as Trump does. Trump can win, but it's an uphill battle.

Actually, if you look at the states that are safe, likely, or lean for Biden, he's already (by consensus) at 278. I would say he needs only 2 more states to be really safe, whereas Trump needs a sweep of the remaining states up for grabs (plus take a few away that are safe, likely, lean Biden), and I just don't think that's going to happen. I do believe we have a good chance to take normally red Arizona this time. But the bottom line is that Trump's path to victory is much, much harder than Biden's. That's why he's trying to do everything he can to cheat, including trying to hurry up and get a Justice onto the Supreme Court who he hopes will decide for him in the event of a legal challenge to the outcome of the election. Notice Biden's safe electoral votes versus Trump's ;)(y)

Last edited:
Actually, if you look at the states that are safe, likely, or lean for Biden, he's already (by consensus) at 278. I would say he needs only 2 more states to be really safe, whereas Trump needs a sweep of the remaining states up for grabs (plus take a few away that are safe, likely, lean Biden), and I just don't think that's going to happen. I do believe we have a good chance to take normally red Arizona this time. But the bottom line is that Trump's path to victory is much, much harder than Biden's. That's why he's trying to do everything he can to cheat, including trying to hurry up and get a Justice onto the Supreme Court who he hopes will decide for him in the event of a legal challenge to the outcome of the election. Notice Biden's safe electoral votes versus Trump's ;)(y)

You're absolutely correct. Trump knows beating Biden is more difficult to do than beating Clinton, and less likely to happen.

He's already come with the "rigged election" excuses, lol. However his loss could be so bad that attempting to take it to the courts is futile, pointless.. holds no weight. Trump is HOPING for a CLOSE LOSS so that he can challenge it in the Supreme Court, because that is how he believes he can win. I predict it would be a mess. However if Biden picks up a few toss-up states it will not even be close in regards to the electoral college.

I've seen like 100 ways Biden wins, and 1 way Trump legitimately wins. He would have to win every single toss-up state & win Biden's home state of Pennsylvania, which can happen because Republicans have higher voter turnout rates than Democrats.

However, I favor Biden to win based on overall likelihood. As you mentioned, Trump's path to victory is harder than Biden's.

Last edited:
This is the chosen symbol of the liberal left, Trump haters. They should be proud of themselves. This is what the present liberal movement has become , Babylon where confusion reigns. Rude, vulgar, ignorant, violent, hate filled satanic liberalism out of control.

This is their answer for not having an argument for, any knowledge of or willingness to listen to others.

FU, FU, FU and F-Trump !! Brilliant response and a definite losing comeback. A sad state of affairs. 1601231714294.png

This is the chosen symbol of the liberal left, Trump haters. They should be proud of themselves. This is what the present liberal movement has become , Babylon where confusion reigns. Rude, vulgar, ignorant, violent, hate filled satanic liberalism out of control.

This is their answer for not having an argument for, any knowledge of or willingness to listen to others.

FU, FU, FU and F-Trump !! Brilliant response and a definite losing comeback. A sad state of affairs. View attachment 3633415

You're vulgar yourself in repeating same . . . and think you're being slick . . . no, EFF YOU ;):p😝!!!

I'm a Dem??? Really?
Popular vote is how a candidate wins each state's electoral votes. Go educate yourself.
Actually, you need to educate yourself ... never heard of gerrymandering and how it takes one party 30-40% MORE VOTES to acquire a district seat because of it?

So if we get out the vote, and they don’t get away with cheating (e.g., voter suppression), then Biden wins.
Not necessarily ... some states (normally red ones) stipulate on mail-in forms that if you leave something "blank" on the form, the entire form is eliminated as we do NOT honor party-line voting here.
So, not only do they suppress the voting, they take the ones that are turned in, find an error and TOSS "EM". Now which "people" do you think this is intended to affect?
Yeah, pisses me off as well. I'm in NC and we're addressing that very issue right now. The Board Of Elections in NC had 5 members as of last week, three Democrats, and two Republicans. Both Republicans resigned on Friday of last week so now we have three Democrats. A lot of power playing going on in North Carolina, I know that.

Not necessarily ... some states (normally red ones) stipulate on mail-in forms that if you leave something "blank" on the form, the entire form is eliminated as we do NOT honor party-line voting here.
So, not only do they suppress the voting, they take the ones that are turned in, find an error and TOSS "EM". Now which "people" do you think this is intended to affect?
Yeah, pisses me off as well. I'm in NC and we're addressing that very issue right now. The Board Of Elections in NC had 5 members as of last week, three Democrats, and two Republicans. Both Republicans resigned on Friday of last week so now we have three Democrats. A lot of power playing going on in North Carolina, I know that.

To me, finding all kinds of excuses to throw out mail-in ballots is a part of the voter suppression effort on the right.

Back