Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

“Wanting Mueller to spill the beans” - did it EVER occur to you - there are NO beans to spill???????

yes...there has to be beans with so many full of *******!

it keeps trickeling out without Mueller....just like Hope Hicks and a few others in the white house trying to hide the stormy daniels....and the german bank bringing up trumps money laundering….slowly... a little at a time

Thing bout beans is - generates lotta GAS!!!!!

HOT AIR - rushing outta assholes ;}

that about sums up most republicans!
that's why Mueller is covering for them....doesn't want the stench getting all over the country

he might be thinking there will be a Russian recall soon and trump will go home...before he fucks up to much more

61 lies last week alone...he just keeps surpassing his own records
I'm sure the republican party is so proud

Just because the totally biased left wing media says it’s a lie doesn’t make it so - statements can often be taken many ways - anyway the media can spin it against our President - they do.

They lied constantly for over 2 years about “Collusion” 24 / 7 - now I tend NOT to believe anything they say - I am NOT alone.
They already have shifted to him being a racist because even they see the handwriting on the wall with Mueller. Journalism as in the days of Chronkite and Russett is dead. Now the media is overtly the propaganda wing of the Democrat Party and thus has lost ALL credibility - except to die hard lefties.

Just because the totally biased left wing media says it’s a lie doesn’t make it so - statements can often be taken many ways - anyway the media can spin it against our President - they do.

They lied constantly for over 2 years about “Collusion” 24 / 7 - now I tend NOT to believe anything they say - I am NOT alone.
They already have shifted to him being a racist because even they see the handwriting on the wall with Mueller. Journalism as in the days of Chronkite and Russett is dead. Now the media is overtly the propaganda wing of the Democrat Party and thus has lost ALL credibility - except to die hard lefties.

anything against trump is fake news ….why is that...can he walk on water

she might be right....after trumps tariffs cola (cost of living allowance) will definitely go up

You might want to adjust your position there @subhub174014 as you did notice the article states that according to the nonpartisan American Congressional Budget Office determined such a bill (should it clear the Senate and be signed off by the president) could ******* as many as 1.3 million to 3.7 million jobs? And why stop? Why not $20/hr? $50/hr? $10,000/hr? $1 million/hr? And would you be prepared to pay more?

You might want to adjust your position there @subhub174014 as you did notice the article states that according to the nonpartisan American Congressional Budget Office determined such a bill (should it clear the Senate and be signed off by the president) could ******* as many as 1.3 million to 3.7 million jobs? And why stop? Why not $20/hr? $50/hr? $10,000/hr? $1 million/hr? And would you be prepared to pay more?

that is a favorite line of republicans for years......got to keep the workers wages low so we can survive......that's why wages have not kept up with inflation for years...….people don't make enough to live on...so they need gov assistance...because employers won't pay..now I see this week Trump wants to cut that assistance by a bunch

that is a favorite line of republicans for years......got to keep the workers wages low so we can survive......that's why wages have not kept up with inflation for years...….people don't make enough to live on...so they need gov assistance...because employers won't pay..now I see this week Trump wants to cut that assistance by a bunch
Again the American Congressional Budget Office is "nonpartisan" so their conclusions are not meant to support any political party. If you want to fire at least 1.3 million people you would be greatly outdoing Trump. I don't think even he has fired that many people at once? If I am wrong feel free to correct me @subhub174014 ?

anything against trump is fake news ….why is that...can he walk on water
Trump walking on water? I missed that. Would there be a link where he did that? If not, I don't think Trump ever did walk on water but he has a helicopter, his own jet, and Air ******* 1 while he is POTUS so he can fly over it. ;)

Isn't inflation dr
Isn't inflation driven by price of goods going up isn't people's pay one of the giant factors in that determination

NAACP | NAACP Calls for the House of Representatives to ...
https://www.naacp.org/latest/naacp-calls-house-representatives-begin-impeachment...
Jul 23, 2019 · DETROIT – During rousing remarks from Rep. Al Green (D-TX), the NAACP national delegation voted on a resolution for the U.S. House of Representatives to initiate Articles of Impeachment for Donald J. Trump during the 110 th NAACP Annual Convention in Detroit. “The pattern of Trump’s misconduct is unmistakable and has proven time and time again, that he is unfit to serve …

NAACP | NAACP Calls for the House of Representatives to ...
https://www.naacp.org/latest/naacp-calls-house-representatives-begin-impeachment...
Jul 23, 2019 · DETROIT – During rousing remarks from Rep. Al Green (D-TX), the NAACP national delegation voted on a resolution for the U.S. House of Representatives to initiate Articles of Impeachment for Donald J. Trump during the 110 th NAACP Annual Convention in Detroit. “The pattern of Trump’s misconduct is unmistakable and has proven time and time again, that he is unfit to serve …
There are a legion of Blacks rising up in America like David Harris Jr and several Black pastors like Darrell Scott as well as Dr Alveda King who happens to be the ******* of the late Martin Luther King Jr that would refute the claims of the NAACP and get to Trump's defense if that ever made any progress. In addition, A$AP Rocky would also defend Trump after Trump released him from his unjustified incarceration in Sweden too.

Go Trump!!!

Last edited:
Back