Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

anyone notice.....well I'm sure you trump lovers didn't...…..but over a month ago trump was saying how the dems were screwing Bernie again...kind of like he was campaigning for Bernie......and now a month later we find out Russia is helping Bernie......don't you have to wonder if there isn't some kind of communication going on there...…..

Of course they want Bernie....easy to beat......a lot of conservatives won't vote for him... also the independents….nor the never trump republicans...….a lot of those might vote for a conservative dem.…..Biden....Bloomberg..... AmyK….even PeteB……….
Biden......I hope just temporary losing steam....hopefully pick up...….but I have a feeling if it does pick up....there will come a sucker punch from Barr......even the feds several months ago said RudyG was dealing with some "shady characters"....but when it comes to trashing an opponent you know trump will do it
Don't forget he's a communist

Bernie?…..thought he was just jewish….but don't know nothing about him except I don't like him....didn't like him in 2016!...….even less now with some of his dirty tricks....that is all by his campaign that he disavows......after being caught

What ya gonna do if Bernie gets the nomination???

Russia... Russia... Russia. Isn't Russia called the Evil empire ? I am not worried about Russia, China, Iran or North Korea. I am concerned about the United States of America within it's own borders. I don't think Trump was in cahoots with Russia and I doubt Bernie is now. Did Russia mess around with our elections, of course they did and are still doing it. Do you actually believe it is Russia's plan to place an American Candidate of their own choosing in the White House? What we the people do on here day after day is a small sample of what they are successfully accomplishing. With today's technology Russia and other empires are watching and influencing everything the US is doing. Sub for God's sake I know that you and I have never seen such division in this country before. Thus you are viewing Russia's plan unfolding right before our eyes. Our college educated young people, are as a whole in complete confusion, lost in a world of fairy tail proportion. When have we ever seen such violence over a presidential election ? I am not looking forward to what is going to happen at both the end of the Democratic nomination, either way if Bernie wins or loses there is going to be pure hatred in that Party. I predict that the standard progressive Democrats will find away to steal the nomination from Bernie, or something even more diabolical is in the works.
Lastly in November someone has to win and someone lose. There is going to be great violence.

If you haven't seen this video please consider watching it.

long way to go yet!

This is true - you must be really pissed at your party to be in this mess - it would be way better for the country if you guys had put up better candidates - what you have must be so disappointing - Biden’s time has passed - he’s in no condition to be president or take on Trump - Bloomberg is just trying to buy the presidency - his debate performance was abysmal - the others just don’t have it - Bernie has the momentum and the rabid followers - the hangers on need to drop out for Joe to have any chance now - just my thoughts.

Russia... Russia... Russia. Isn't Russia called the Evil empire ? I am not worried about Russia, China, Iran or North Korea. I am concerned about the United States of America within it's own borders. I don't think Trump was in cahoots with Russia and I doubt Bernie is now. Did Russia mess around with our elections, of course they did and are still doing it. Do you actually believe it is Russia's plan to place an American Candidate of their own choosing in the White House? What we the people do on here day after day is a small sample of what they are successfully accomplishing. With today's technology Russia and other empires are watching and influencing everything the US is doing. Sub for God's sake I know that you and I have never seen such division in this country before. Thus you are viewing Russia's plan unfolding right before our eyes. Our college educated young people, are as a whole in complete confusion, lost in a world of fairy tail proportion. When have we ever seen such violence over a presidential election ? I am not looking forward to what is going to happen at both the end of the Democratic nomination, either way if Bernie wins or loses there is going to be pure hatred in that Party. I predict that the standard progressive Democrats will find away to steal the nomination from Bernie, or something even more diabolical is in the works.
Lastly in November someone has to win and someone lose. There is going to be great violence.

Covid-19 is changing things rapidly. We now know the tens of thousands of sick in China, and now it has spread into North and South Korea.
( https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-...ea-following-COVID-19-shutdown/9141582218258/ )

If this affects Russia it may change the dynamics of things where instead of looking at them as an enemy America might look to them as a temporary ally against Covid-19?

I pray that these massive mortalities that exist in China do not reach North America, otherwise there might possibly delay the election in November? :unsure:

Remember the protesters that violently refused the Chinese mainland's influence on Hong Kong? I suspect that the Chinese intentionally leaked out Covid-19 in order to put out that "fire" which it did. However it created a larger "fire" that they obviously lost control of!

Of course from the perspective of the Chinese government, it was just (an convenient) "accident" which helps them to save face from creating another embarassing Tiananamen Square x 2 level massacre. :unsure:
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests )
( https://qz.com/1805422/wuhan-virology-lab-unable-to-quell-china-coronavirus-conspiracies/ )

Diabolically sneaky!! The Democrats should have conscripted the Chinese with Trump's Impeachment if I am correct? Then odds are Trump would have been removed from the office of POTUS by now. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Asked ya twice so far - this is third time -

What ya gonna do if Bernie gets the nomination??????

Tuff one - taint it :|

NICE avatar - sorry they’re both gone now :{
Why stop at Bernie? Certainly MrPutin could hedge his bet even further in America's election on November 2020 by "helping" the campaigns of all the other remaining candidates for the DNC Nomination too? Da? :unsure: :LOL: ;)

MrPutin_evil_laugh.gif

With regard to the video @Hottobe cucked c'mon the Liberal students were "Sweet and Cordial" towards Kaitlin Bennett were they not?

For context....

Last edited:
This is true - you must be really pissed at your party to be in this mess - it would be way better for the country if you guys had put up better candidates - what you have must be so disappointing - Biden’s time has passed - he’s in no condition to be president or take on Trump - Bloomberg is just trying to buy the presidency - his debate performance was abysmal - the others just don’t have it - Bernie has the momentum and the rabid followers - the hangers on need to drop out for Joe to have any chance now - just my thoughts.

there is nothing wrong with the others.....they all have their good points and bad......except for Warren...….the rest seem to have their head on straight and pretty conservative....right now sanders has the momentum.....hopefully super Tuesday will knock some of that out.....problem is they are fighting with one another....splitting things so it does come down to trump/sanders...….couple more need to drop out....I understand sanders has been pushing pretty hard door to door and etc...…..he has the youth...they do that...used to do it myself ….loooong time ago......I would be happy with anyone of the other 4 Bloom....Joe.....Amy.....Pete.....like pete...but I think the gay part might hurt him....hasn't so far though...pretty sharp...….Amy very good and pretty sharp...but against trump..????...Bloomberg......he wants trump bad.....he didn't do good in the debate......but with trump I think he would eat trump....but he has the gun issue...…...so that puts it down to joe...…….and I think bar is working on some of RudyG's bullshit and just saving it for Joe later on.....even though the feds said 6 months ago nothing there and Rudy G dealing with some shady characters...….who knows

same as most elections anymore...…...we don't get a good choice of people we want...…..we are ****** to pick the lesser of 2 evils

Back