Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Fox News Classified Satire by FCC - Snopes.com
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fox-in-box
Article headline: Fox News classified satire by FCC written by Sarah Wood. States that Fox News will now have to run a disclaimer across the bottom of the screen stating “This is not a valid new ...

Fox News CEO Admits That The Network Is Not In The News ...
.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=27363
Now, with the publication of the “Hollywood Reporter’s 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2015,” Roger Ailes, the Fox News chairman and CEO, has confessed that his network, despite its name, is not actually in the news business. Belittling his cable news competitors CNN and MSNBC, he gave the Reporter a statement revealing his true professional aspirations:

Fox News Is NOT News: Network's Own Ads Label Its ...
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/14/1620475/...
Jan 14, 2017 · Most Americans don't need Fox News to inform them that the network is a rabidly partisan, right-wing propaganda machine. However, it's nice …

Fox News Is NOT News: Network's Own Ads Label Its Programming As 'Entertainment'

I like Mike Rowe and couldn't resit he does almost all history channel voice over and dirty jobs was hilarious

well I'm not really a Sanders or a Warren lover...and think if they should make the nomination.....the dems lost!
Bloomingbird…..fine gov....all kinds of fine things for the people.....and really hates trump....would love to see them in a debate......but his gun stance will knock him out....Yang and the rich guy....maybe good but just don't have enough to go on...…...Biden very good and can more than handle the job...but his age...he is 2 or 4 years older than the chump…..so that puts it on the gay mayor and amy knobblecocker…...she is excellent...very knowing...got some experience and etc...not full of give-aways....just seems kind of meek to go against trump....so that leaves it to the gay mayor...….done well in his city....served in the military…..also not full of give aways….very good candidate.....but is the country ready for a gay pres...….have had 5 in the past...but they were all in the closet....kind of sold on him....but don't think he will make it......like Biden ...Amy...or Buttigieg….I could live with any of them.....the one key the dems have going for them......Health care...…..they won't talk *******....will get it done!...and trump a little slow but has figured out he needs that......to late...everyone knows he fucked it up...intentionally...also....trump and the right love to boast about the economy...…...tell that to the worker...he ain't seeing *******!

Last edited:
I still think more gif_CRAP.gif is going to come out on Trump that's even more damaging and provable. Plus, I don't doubt he'll do more stupid ******* that'll damage his popularity with his own base. And I still think the liberal voters will step up. Long way until November. I'm more concerned with the voting systems in the various states ... Iowa just proved a point ... our voting systems suck and they're easily penetrable. Yet few seem to be that concerned about it.

I still think more View attachment 3137242 is going to come out on Trump that's even more damaging and provable. Plus, I don't doubt he'll do more stupid ******* that'll damage his popularity with his own base. And I still think the liberal voters will step up. Long way until November. I'm more concerned with the voting systems in the various states ... Iowa just proved a point ... our voting systems suck and they're easily penetrable. Yet few seem to be that concerned about it.

so do I.…….trump isn't done yet.....and people are not taking it well...….I think Sonderland might be another.....he considered trump a friend....trump has none...….he gave trump a million dollars...already spent....trump demands loyalty...but has NONE....Sonderland seemed surprised and not happy

Vindman gone - one rat down - gotta clean the burrowed in deep state Dem miscreants out - good start :}

would expect nothing less from you...…..you forgot your sore loser comment......that man still has shrapnel in his body from serving his country…….what have you done outside of say sore loser 3 or 4 times a day.....your comment should make you real proud

I’ll feel real proud when all the Dem rats like the non-whistleblower plant are run outta the WhiteHouse - prolly caught that shrapnel in his arse running away - freaking Dem sympathizers and Obama holdovers trying to subvert the President - need to go !!!!!

As much as I disliked Clinton, I never hated him. He may have been liberal, but not a leftist looney. Someone who was left of center but still close to the center.
I was much too young to have any memory of the Clinton presidency, but I am a student of history. While I do not support dem policies, I do recognize that Clinton was rational and pragmatic as a politician. I also have watched elder statesman Clinton interact in formal and informal groups of young people with a passion for politics -- and I can't help but like the guy. Clinton is smooth, affable, relaxed and confident. He is obviously comfortable in collegiate settings and associating with intelligent young adults. He is like the cool history professor that everyone likes to hang out with.

Clinton has the genuine cool-jazz demeanor, that Obama desperately tried and pathetically failed to pull off -- because Obama is some kind of Spock/Martian hybrid (ack-ack-ack) who will never understand humans of any color.

I will never understand why tall, handsome, witty Clinton hooked up with nasty, butch Hillary in those early days, when he probably had first right of refusal with most chicks on campus. And the Monica affair was clearly poor judgement on his part. Monica was a young, stupid chubster, who he should have realized could never keep her mouth shut (haha). Wash DC is chock full of passionate, serious-minded female interns, who know exactly how things work there, and how to be discreet. It is disturbing that a Rhodes Scholar fell for Monica's ditz-brained, amateur pursuit.

Last edited:
I was much too young to have any memory of the Clinton presidency, but I am a student of history. While I do not support dem policies, I do recognize that Clinton was rational and pragmatic as a politician. I also have watched elder statesman Clinton interact in formal and informal groups of young people with a passion for politics -- and I can't help but like the guy. Clinton is smooth, affable, relaxed and confident. He is obviously comfortable in collegiate settings and associating with intelligent young adults. He is like the cool history professor that everyone likes to hang out with.

Clinton has the genuine cool-jazz demeanor, that Obama desperately tried and pathetically failed to pull off -- because Obama is some kind of Spock/Martian hybrid who will never understand humans of any color.

I will never understand why tall, handsome, witty Clinton hooked up with nasty, butch Hillary in those early days, when he probably had first right of refusal with most chicks on campus. And the Monica affair was clearly poor judgement on his part. Monica was a young, stupid chubster, who he should have realized could never keep her mouth shut (haha). Wash DC is chock full of passionate, serious-minded female interns, who know exactly how things work there, and how to be discreet. It is disturbing that a Rhodes Scholar fell for Monica's ditz-brained, amateur pursuit.
I can’t blame him for straying from Hillary. I even bet she encouraged him to play around cause she wasn’t going to give him any.

I still think more View attachment 3137242 is going to come out on Trump that's even more damaging and provable. Plus, I don't doubt he'll do more stupid ******* that'll damage his popularity with his own base. And I still think the liberal voters will step up. Long way until November. I'm more concerned with the voting systems in the various states ... Iowa just proved a point ... our voting systems suck and they're easily penetrable. Yet few seem to be that concerned about it.
I agree, MacNfries, and our voting systems will still be easily penetrable until the government makes them very secure! I have heard so many executives and some governors of states state that our voting systems could be VERY protected if we were to use Blockchain technology, which cannot be HACKED, that is if you understand the concept of that technology! The gentleman, Gilder, even stated that if the country was smart, we would start using that technology, who is a world known bestselling author and even Congress thinks highly of him! Other major companies like Google, Microsoft, Walmart, and etc. are using that technology because it's cost effective, more secure, faster, and more advanced!

Honor, integrity, devotion to a country, etc ... are things that Trump would have no clue about for sure.
I guess all these folks Trump is running out of Washington DC should be glad Trump hasn't established his dictatorship as of yet ... otherwise they'd be in jail or executed, and the Trumptards would be laughing.

Last edited:
I agree, MacNfries, and our voting systems will still be easily penetrable until the government makes them very secure! I have heard so many executives and some governors of states state that our voting systems could be VERY protected if we were to use Blockchain technology, which cannot be HACKED, that is if you understand the concept of that technology! The gentleman, Gilder, even stated that if the country was smart, we would start using that technology, who is a world known bestselling author and even Congress thinks highly of him! Other major companies like Google, Microsoft, Walmart, and etc. are using that technology because it's cost effective, more secure, faster, and more advanced!

what did I read/post a while back.....Russia had over 200 a day posting ******* against Clinton and in favor of trump.....big reason why the weak minded trumptards still believe some of the *******....and our gov has already stated they are already at it now......hard to catch them all a lot here in the US....and who knows maybe even on here....but with them working on swaying public opinion....was very effective last time....like I said just look around here.....people willing to betray their country in support of this man

we know and the gov has admitted to 4 different counties in 4 different states last time...….and that is just what they admitted to.....what's to say they have not already perfected the art of changing votes....

Sorry, Trump. Most Americans don’t like you. - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/01/02/...
Jan 02, 2020 · Another 10 percent to 15 percent may occasionally take his side on positions or policies, but a remarkably large percentage of Americans do not think he is fit and want him gone. AD

Poll: Majority Does Not Want Trump To Run In 2020 ...
https://www.opposingviews.com/category/majority...
Mar 06, 2018 · New polling indicates that a majority of Americans do not want to see President Donald Trump mount a re-election campaign in 2020. Nearly a quarter of Republicans say they want a new standard bearer for their party in the next election.

Russia hacked voting systems in 39 states before the 2016 ...
russia-election-39-states-hack-putin...
Jun 13, 2017 · Russia hacked into the voting systems of 39 states ... that still wouldn’t necessarily have affected the election. It’s the counties that upload voter information to the state, not vice versa ...

Russians hacked voting databases in two Florida counties ...
https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/14/18623392/...
May 14, 2019 · Russian hackers accessed voter databases in two Florida counties prior to the 2016 presidential elections, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said, following a briefing with the FBI earlier today.

Russians penetrated U.S. voter systems, top U.S. official says
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says...
The U.S. official in charge of protecting American elections from hacking says the Russians successfully penetrated the voter registration rolls of several U.S. states prior to the 2016 ...

Did Russians target Ohio voting machines?
https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/national-govt--politics/did-russians-target-ohio...
Last summer the FBI warned states of attempted hacks into elections systems in Arizona and Illnois and a hacker’s success in getting into one computer in the elections office of Gila County ...

Russian agents hacked US voting system manufacturer before ...
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jun/05/russia-us-election-hack-voting...
Jun 05, 2017 · Russian intelligence agents hacked a US voting systems manufacturer in the weeks leading up to last year’s presidential election, according to the …

Mueller report: FBI finds Russian attempt to hack ...
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-ne-mueller-report-florida-findings...
Apr 18, 2019 · Orange County Elections Supervisor Bill Cowles said 65 of 67 Florida counties now use the company’s software, up from 52 in 2016, and the last two counties, Palm Beach and Sarasota, are in

The Billion-Dollar Disinformation Campaign to Reelect the President

How new technologies and techniques pioneered by dictators will shape the 2020 election

The 2020 Election Will Be a War of Disinformation - The ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/03/the-2020-disinformation-war/605530
Pro-Trump forums teemed with conspiracy theories. ... and another for posting anti-Semitic and racist jokes a ... Shortly after polls closed in Kentucky’s gubernatorial election last November ...

Russian bots retweeted Donald Trump 10 times more than ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-russia-twitter...
Jan 28, 2018 · Russian bots retweeted Donald Trump nearly 500,000 times in the 10 weeks leading up to and directly following the US presidential election – 10 times more than they retweeted his rival, Hillary ...

Twitter Mystery: Thousands Of Pro-Saudi Bots Suddenly ...
https://www.inquisitr.com/5406187/twitter-mystery-thousands-of-pro-saudi-bots-suddenly...
Apr 23, 2019 · More than 5,000 Twitter bot accounts have been suspended after suddenly and without explanation shifting from posting pro-Saudi messages to echoing Donald Trump’s attacks on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report as a “RussiaGate hoax.” ... the Kremlin-connected firm that led efforts to boost Donald Trump during the election and take ...

On the Internet, Nobody Knows You’re a Bot ...
Her tweets leading up to the election were infamous, ******* and constant — sometimes posting several times an hour for days on end. Mek shared edited video and reuploaded images, Pro-Trump, and anti-Democrat slogans with a particular virulent focus on Hillary Clinton and …

Here's what fake Russian Facebook posts during the ...
posts...
Oct 06, 2017 · Billed as a rally to "Stop Islamization of Texas," the gathering and the Facebook page that promoted it were really an attempt by Russia to interfere with the 2016 election by sowing discord among voters, in this case by attempting to push propaganda on Americans susceptible to anti

and to think someone on here might be doing something is not entirely out of the impossible

not probable...but not impossible...….we have a few "shady fucks" on here

A Powerful Russian Weapon: The Spread of False Stories ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/29/world/europe/russia-sweden-disinformation.html
Aug 29, 2016 · Russia exploits both approaches in a comprehensive assault, Wilhelm Unge, a spokesman for the Swedish Security Service, said this year when presenting the agency’s annual report. “We mean everything from internet trolls to propaganda and misinformation spread by media companies like RT and Sputnik,” he said.

How Russian Twitter Bots Pumped Out Fake News During ... - NPR
https://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2017/04/03/522503844/how-russian...
Apr 03, 2017 · How Russian Twitter Bots Pumped Out Fake News During The 2016 Election : All Tech Considered Clint Watts, a former FBI agent, describes a diffuse network of Russian

Russian disinformation on Facebook targeted Ukraine well ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/...
Oct 28, 2018 · Russian disinformation on Facebook targeted Ukraine well before the 2016 U.S. election. KIEV, Ukraine — In the spring of 2015, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko was desperate for Mark Zuckerberg’s help.

Facebook Identifies Russia-Linked Misinformation Campaign ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/17/business/facebook-misinformation-russia.html
Jan 17, 2019 · Facebook has discovered several coordinated misinformation campaigns since the 2016 presidential election, when Russia-linked groups used the social network to reach 126 million users. In November,...

some on here?

The Levels of Crazy Donald Trump Supporters Have Reached ...
www.vh1.com/news/236293/crazy-donald-trump-supporters
Jan 14, 2016 · She wears necklaces made of bullets so clearly she’s not of the most sound mind. To wit, when asked about Trump’s proposed ban on Muslims from entering the …

Donald Trump isn’t mentally ill. He’s evil.
trump-isnt-mentally-ill-hes-evil.html

Donald Trumps mental health has been a favorite topic since well before he officially took office. In the weeks since the inauguration, though, the debate over whether we should invoke the 25th Amendment to declare him mentally ill and incapable of performing the job has reached an almost fevered pitch. Trump himself seems to reinvigorate this debate on a regular basis, for example in his recent tweet that the sick Obama White House ha…

Most Americans Who See Fake News Believe It, New Survey Says
The survey also found that people who cite Facebook as a major source of news are more likely to view fake news headlines as accurate than those who rely less on the platform for news. This survey is the first large-scale public opinion research study into the fake news phenomenon ... does not appear to protect people from believing in it."

10 Ways Russia Is Using Social Media To Tear Americans Apart
https://listverse.com/.../09/10-ways-russia-is-using-social-media-to-tear-americans-apart
10 Ways Russia Is Using Social Media To Tear Americans Apart. Mark Oliver. . . ... Obviously, neither of these was true. They were just a way to trick people into thinking they’d cast their votes. They ended up getting spread far enough, though, ... The people didn’t realize they’d been tricked into fighting, but some got the vibe that …

Trump and the Russian Hacking Claims: a Toxic Situation
Of course Donald Trump thinks it's "ridiculous" to claim the Russians rigged the election for him.

Even if Vladimir Putin confessed to the crime on Russia Today, Trump would not believe it, because to do so is not in his nature. I do not want to shock the reader, but Trump has a very high opinion of himself and a tendency to reject evidence that contradicts that opinion, combined with an eagerness to find corroboration of his self-regard wherever possible. For instance, during the campaign he could never concede that online polls weren't scientific, because the results of these polls confirmed that Trump was terrific, fabulous and tremendous.

Trump Supporters Admit They Were “Stupid” & “Tricked By ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAoRABX0HvI
May 19, 2018 · They admit to feeling “stupid” and that they were “tricked by the devil” into voting for Trump now that his policies against seasonal guest workers and his trade war with China threaten to ...

Back