Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

not sure WTF is going on here.....this was the first article on my home page this morning....I swear it was....so I thought it was today's news....have gone back for more on the article....NOTHING.....must have been some kind of computer brain fart or something

Senate Intel's newest Russia report undermines pro-Trump conspiracy theories

The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday unveiled a sweeping new bipartisan report detailing Russian efforts to boost Donald Trump's White House bid on social media during the 2016 U.S. elections, dealing an indirect blow to a push by the president and his allies to shift focus toward claims of anti-Trump meddling by Ukraine.

The report corroborates past findings by researchers and the intelligence community that the notorious Internet Research Agency troll farm, as the committee wrote, "sought to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton's chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin."

The findings mark the second installment of the committee's five-part report outlining the scope of Russian election meddling in 2016, the result of an expansive investigation that has spanned over two years and included interviews with over 200 witnesses. The committee in July unveiled the first chapter, which detailed Russian efforts to attack state elections systems and spread disinformation. The second installment focuses on the Kremlin's documented attempts to sow political discord on social media.

The report arrives as Trump and his allies have sought to publicly downplay the role the Kremlin played in the 2016 elections and amp up scrutiny of unsubstantiated theories that Ukraine may have sought to interfere to undermine the president's candidacy. Some Ukrainian officials have been linked to anti-Trump messaging going into the 2016 election, but there's no evidence of collusion between Ukraine and U.S. Democrats, as Trump and some of his associates have proposed.

Such claims have played a key role in the House's rapidly unfolding impeachment inquiry, which centers on Trump's efforts to have Ukraine investigate 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden. Attorney General William Barr is also embarked on a probe into the origins of the Robert Mueller-led inquiry into Russian meddling, suggesting it may have been politically motivated rather than a sincere attempt to confront an actual threat.

The report dispenses with deflections, however, and reiterates the widely held consensus that Russia launched a coordinated attack on the integrity of the 2016 election. It comes with the sign-off of the full Senate Intelligence Committee, including members like Trump-friendly Sens. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) and John Cornyn (R-Texas), who have taken to the press to explain the president's questioning of Russian meddling and apparent invitations to Ukraine and China to investigate Biden as either jokes or legitimate fields of inquiry.

Mueller Was Right: Read The New Senate Report On Russian ...
https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveandriole/2019/08/01/mueller-was-right-read-the-new...
Aug 01, 2019 · The Mueller Report noted the many instances of Russian interference in the 2016 US presidential election. The US Senate just released a report that confirms the Mueller Report

Russian Election Meddling Is All On Mitch McConnell, Not ...
https://www.politicususa.com/2018/02/17/earth-to-conservatives-mitch-mcconnell...
“It was Barack Obama who wanted to issue a joint statement condemning Russian election meddling with Republicans, but Mitch McConnell refused to cooperate,” Jason Easley had to explain in ...

McConnell owes the country a fuller explanation on Russian ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/02/20/mcconnell-owes-the...
Feb 20, 2018 · McConnell owes the country a fuller explanation on Russian meddling. ... Mitch McConnell stopped the Obama administration from speaking out about Russian interference in the 2016 campaign by …

Denis McDonough: McConnell 'watered down' Russia warning in 2016

WASHINGTON — Former White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough on Sunday said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell “watered down” a warning about Russia’s attempts to interfere in the 2016 election and defended the Obama administration’s response to foreign meddling in the campaign.
The language in a September 2016 letter from congressional leaders to state election officials was drastically softened at McConnell's urging, McDonough said in an exclusive interview Sunday on NBC's "Meet The Press."

The warning, written to the National Association of State Election Directors, was signed by the four congressional leaders — McConnell, then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi — and it told states to “take full advantage of the robust public and private sector resources available to them to ensure that their network infrastructure is secure from attack.”

“The president asked the four leaders in a bipartisan meeting in the Oval Office to join him in asking the states to work with us on this question,” McDonough said. “It took over three weeks to get that statement worked out. It was dramatically watered down."

Asked if it was watered down at the insistence of McConnell and only McConnell, McDonough responded, “yes.”
The New York Times reported last year that McConnell had questioned the intelligence on election interference and agreed to a softer version of the letter that spoke of “malefactors” to be aware of but did not specifically mention Russia.
McConnell’s team on Sunday responded by pointing to an op-ed in The Washington Post by McDonough last summer where he called the letter “ultimately successful.”

“The White House asked for a letter about election security — not Russia,” McConnell spokesman David Popp wrote in an email. “And McDonough said he even asked DEMOCRATS not to do a public statement about Russia during this same time period. Give me a break.”

McDonough, who served as White House chief of staff throughout the Obama administration's second term, alleged Sunday that they “continue to see to this day” the same lack of urgency from Republican leadership in Congress on the issue that they saw in 2016.

‘Moscow Mitch’ Tag Enrages McConnell and Squeezes G.O.P ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/30/us/politics/moscow-mitch-mcconnell.html
Jul 30, 2019 · ‘Moscow Mitch’ Tag Enrages McConnell and Squeezes G.O.P. on Election Security Senator Mitch McConnell, the majority leader, is usually impervious to criticism. But “Moscow Mitch

The Reasons the Name ‘Moscow Mitch’ Has Stuck to Mitch ...
Aug 24, 2019 · Mitch McConnell has earned the name, ‘Moscow Mitch.’ What concerns me more than Moscow Mitch is the Republican Party that continuously …

Last edited:
Check this out my fellow Americans.

18 U.S, Code 2071

(a)
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

you trying to make some point?...….you do know copies of that speech were circulated throughout the chamber to anyone wanting them.....several hundred copies.....do you really think that all those copies will be stored because they are so important?

I know you haven't been there, because I have and I have spoken to the people.

The things you said here absolutely not true, please quit lying to prove your point.
Where are you talking about? You sound like the bulls hitter here to be honest. I'm not the one making claims of being a globetrotter lol. 🙄
'spoken to the people'. 😂

Last edited:
Where are you talking about? You sound like the bulls hitter here to be honest. I'm not the one making claims of being a globetrotter lol. 🙄
'spoken to the people'. 😂

you got to go easy on her......her light bulb lacks enough wattage to ever really get bright...…...like several others on here that strictly support trump .….without a clue as to what is going on

as for her globetrotting....has to be pretty limited with the world laughing at trump as it is.....shows in just about any poll you look at......trump is not trusted...….....unless you are reading one from trumps facebook

Back in the old days....people who shunned mainstream media and just focused on the "bizarre" bared watching...……..now dys those are the people supporting the leader of this country.....does that tell you how low we have sunk?!

Breitbart News - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News

• Overview
  • History
  • Content and coverage
  • Notable stories
  • Further reading
  • External links

Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is a far-right syndicated American news, opinion and commentary website founded in mid-2007 by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart, who conceived it as "the Huffington Post of the right". Its journalists are widely considered to be ideologically driven, and some of its content has been called misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by liberalsand many traditional conservatives alike. The site has published a num…

you got to go easy on her......her light bulb lacks enough wattage to ever really get bright...…...like several others on here that strictly support trump .….without a clue as to what is going on

as for her globetrotting....has to be pretty limited with the world laughing at trump as it is.....shows in just about any poll you look at......trump is not trusted...….....unless you are reading one from trumps facebook
I'm still chuckling mate 😁.
'spoken to the people' is going to keep the smile on my face all day! Can't these people read their own words? I mean, where are the critical faculties?
Good grief. 😂😂

and if you look this is where they get all their crazy *******

The Most Informative Conservative Publications Available

National Review Online

The American Spectator

The American Conservative

The New American

FrontPage Magazine

Newsmax

The Christian Science Monitor

Cybercast News Service

Human Events

Washington Times Weekly

all with one goal in mind.....fucking the average American and increasing the wealth of that top percentage

I'm still chuckling mate 😁.
'spoken to the people' is going to keep the smile on my face all day! Can't these people read their own words? I mean, where are the critical faculties?
Good grief. 😂😂

a few on here have no real idea what they are saying or really what they actually believe....just that they think trump is going to save them from some monster (he has put in their head)…..and that anything a dem says is false...…..every speech he makes.....is against Dems....this guy promotes more hate and discontent than most dictators....they don't see it and want more

Back