Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

The left pisses and moans and gets nothing done

Too busy trying to get our President - to them must be fun

President Trump kicks their arse and does it somewhat with glee

Their never ending whining has got soooooo old with me

Maybe someday the Dems will learn they’re simply out of their class

In the meantime though BOY it’s fun watching President Trump kick their ass !!!!!! :LOL:

the left gave you a warning.....not our fault you didn't heed the warning.....Et tu, Brute?

"beware of the ides of march"

I think most of you RightTards are underestimating the "self-destruction" tendencies of your PresidentTrump. It's a long way between now and the November election. One thing we can all count on is the unpredictability of your President's big, loose mouth.

words_HeWhoLaughsLast.jpg

I think most of you RightTards are underestimating the "self-destruction" tendencies of your PresidentTrump. It's a long way between now and the November election. One thing we can all count on is the unpredictability of your President's big, loose mouth.

View attachment 3134905

they are all on a roll now aren't they?....all about how their man was picked on and the whole time innocent.....it's not that he was innocent....just that the right would not do anything....same with the Mueller report.....who knows what he is up to or will do now......and there will be no whistleblower next time....so by the time it is discovered....

I think the dems right now are shooting them selves in the foot...will have to see who we end up with as to where things go...…...but I also think trump will pull more ******* before election time....and sooner or later the right is going to start losing interest in covering for him....I think he has another blunder or two in him before election

Last edited:

View attachment 3134905

Yeah and he who cries first cries worst !!!!!

You guys haven’t stopped crying since November 2016 !!!!

Cry me a river 😝

Yeah and he who cries first cries worst !!!!!

You guys haven’t stopped crying since November 2016 !!!!

Cry me a river 😝

you guys are the ones doing the most crying about being picked on....we just put out the facts....typical dems just trying to save america

but at least we didn't sign a pact to block everything trump wants to do....and how odd...….not once did you hear a DEM complain about picking on Obama...….he just went about his job saving America......same with B Clinton...….the right spent 5 years trying get him for something...anything....and the whole time he never once threatened anyone or tried to intimidate anyone....just did his job putting the country back together.....just shows how small you and your party is!

see how small you are....could sit on a dime and dangle your feet

Last edited:
they may not have one of these in Montana....they don't really sell muck-lucks and hunting gear...…check with your local trapper for beaver pelts and extra fur...…..but just another sign showing a strong economy?!

but hey don't pay attention to the news....trump says things are weally weally goot

A week into 2020, the retail apocalypse rages on. Macy's is closing 28 stores in the next couple months and one Bloomingdale's location, according to local media reports. Corporate officials initially would not confirm the number of stores closing, but did the day after USA TODAY posted its list.
Macy's store closings 2020 list: 28 Macy's, 1 Bloomingdale ...
www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/01/07/macys-store-closings-2020-list-more-than-dozen-s…

Macy's is closing roughly 125 stores. Here's a list of the first round of closings

Last edited:
HEY Dems Iowa results just came in - CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Biden got smoked.
Biden? Real talk, babygirl, I already knew Biden was going to be the WEAK candidate 10X times before Trump introduced that Ukrainian conspiracy theory! I didn't need any help to figure out that Biden wasn't going to do much! Plus, his tone doesn't get people to hear him talk! Heck, when I listen to Biden on television when the news comes on, I almost fall asleep listening to him! Same way with Trump because I know he's a LIAR and a DOWNRIGHT CON ARTIST (a damn good one too lying)! So, really, not surprised!

Last edited:
HEY Dems Iowa results just came in - CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Biden got smoked.

what's your point......or in typical trump fashion you are trying to make some kind of statement.....I know you trump supporters are not the brightest bulb in the batch...…..but there are 50 states

who knows where the ball lands

they may not have one of these in Montana....they don't really sell muck-lucks and hunting gear...…check with your local trapper for beaver pelts and extra fur...…..but just another sign showing a strong economy?!

but hey don't pay attention to the news....trump says things are weally weally goot

A week into 2020, the retail apocalypse rages on. Macy's is closing 28 stores in the next couple months and one Bloomingdale's location, according to local media reports. Corporate officials initially would not confirm the number of stores closing, but did the day after USA TODAY posted its list.
Macy's store closings 2020 list: 28 Macy's, 1 Bloomingdale ...
www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/01/07/macys-store-closings-2020-list-more-than-dozen-s…

Macy's is closing roughly 125 stores. Here's a list of the first round of closings

Damn, Macy's? It's that bad though that online shopping is increasing by the thousands every day! Macy's may want to adapt like Amazon has, just saying! E-commerce is the way and I laughed at Jeff Bezos when he first started that company! Amazing how big that company has gotten and has gotten SO BIG! Still may want to watch out for that NEW TECHNOLOGY coming on the scene right now though! Some even say that TECHNOLOGY may overtake Facebook and Google combined! I cannot wait for that! Hmmmm, is that WHY Facebook and Google want that TECHNOLOGY right now? The U.S. military will NEED it also as well as the election systems, plus the government too!

Damn, Macy's? It's that bad though that online shopping is increasing by the thousands every day! Macy's may want to adapt like Amazon has, just saying! E-commerce is the way and I laughed at Jeff Bezos when he first started that company! Amazing how big that company has gotten and has gotten SO BIG! Still may want to watch out for that NEW TECHNOLOGY coming on the scene right now though! Some even say that TECHNOLOGY may overtake Facebook and Google combined! I cannot wait for that! Hmmmm, is that WHY Facebook and Google want that TECHNOLOGY right now? The U.S. military will NEED it also as well as the election systems, plus the government too!

going the way of Sears....K-mart and Montgomery Wards......to bad technology is killing jobs...….and for the most part American workers do NOT have the education to be able to get another better job.....putting tax money in that top 10% is more important than giving our people a good education...…..and because we don't have that education they import that many more from India to take the good jobs......leaving America ...where?.....but lets cut unemployment and health care...…...forsing them to work 2 jobs to get by so they can pay that much more in taxes....and make the numbers look good for these right wingers......average American really taking it in the shorts for several years now

going the way of Sears....K-mart and Montgomery Wards......to bad technology is killing jobs...….and for the most part American workers do NOT have the education to be able to get another better job.....putting tax money in that top 10% is more important than giving our people a good education...…..and because we don't have that education they import that many more from India to take the good jobs......leaving America ...where?.....but lets cut unemployment and health care...…...forsing them to work 2 jobs to get by so they can pay that much more in taxes....and make the numbers look good for these right wingers......average American really taking it in the shorts for several years now
That's 100% true, @subhub174014! The sad part is though, you would think our government would realize that, but the ONLY thing they're more worried about is MONEY at the expense of the betterment of the country! Smh!

That's 100% true, @subhub174014! The sad part is though, you would think our government would realize that, but the ONLY thing they're more worried about is MONEY at the expense of the betterment of the country! Smh!

they really don't care...as long as the middle class can cover some of the taxes....and cut some entitlements to cover the rest...they just keep going....but in the meantime they never even consider cutting some of those handouts they give Wall street Wal mart...McDonalds and a few more

Fed Ups Its Wall Street Bailout to $690 Billion a Week as ...
https://wallstreetonparade.com/2019/10/fed-ups-its-wall-street-bailout-to-690-billion...
Oct 24, 2019 · By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: October 24, 2019 ~ Yesterday the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (New York Fed) announced that the giant money spigot it turned on for Wall Street on September 17 would be growing exponentially beginning today. The New York Fed will now be lavishing up to $120 billion a day in cheap overnight loans to Wall Street securities trading firms, a daily …

Walmart benefits from billions in government subsidies ...
www.msnbc.com/msnbc/walmart-government-subsidies-study
Walmart is the beneficiary of billions of dollars per year in federal subsidies, according to a new report [PDF] from the non-partisan, progressive group Americans for Tax Fairness.

Wal-Mart Subsidy Watch - brought to you by Good Jobs First
www.walmartsubsidywatch.org
How Wal-Mart Has Used Public Money in Your State A secret behind Wal-Mart’s rapid expansion in the United States has been its extensive use of public money. This includes more than $1.2 billion in tax breaks, free land, infrastructure assistance, low-cost financing and outright grants from state and local governments around the country.

older article...but hasn't changed much

Americans are spending $153 billion a year to subsidize ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/04/15/we-are-spending-153...
Apr 15, 2015 · Americans are spending $153 billion a year to subsidize McDonald’s and Wal-Mart’s low wage workers How the minimum wage hurts us all. Protesters …

they really don't care...as long as the middle class can cover some of the taxes....and cut some entitlements to cover the rest...they just keep going....but in the meantime they never even consider cutting some of those handouts they give Wall street Wal mart...McDonalds and a few more

Fed Ups Its Wall Street Bailout to $690 Billion a Week as ...
https://wallstreetonparade.com/2019/10/fed-ups-its-wall-street-bailout-to-690-billion...
Oct 24, 2019 · By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: October 24, 2019 ~ Yesterday the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (New York Fed) announced that the giant money spigot it turned on for Wall Street on September 17 would be growing exponentially beginning today. The New York Fed will now be lavishing up to $120 billion a day in cheap overnight loans to Wall Street securities trading firms, a daily …

Walmart benefits from billions in government subsidies ...
www.msnbc.com/msnbc/walmart-government-subsidies-study
Walmart is the beneficiary of billions of dollars per year in federal subsidies, according to a new report [PDF] from the non-partisan, progressive group Americans for Tax Fairness.

Wal-Mart Subsidy Watch - brought to you by Good Jobs First
www.walmartsubsidywatch.org
How Wal-Mart Has Used Public Money in Your State A secret behind Wal-Mart’s rapid expansion in the United States has been its extensive use of public money. This includes more than $1.2 billion in tax breaks, free land, infrastructure assistance, low-cost financing and outright grants from state and local governments around the country.

older article...but hasn't changed much

Americans are spending $153 billion a year to subsidize ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/04/15/we-are-spending-153...
Apr 15, 2015 · Americans are spending $153 billion a year to subsidize McDonald’s and Wal-Mart’s low wage workers How the minimum wage hurts us all. Protesters …

and just to add to that...…..because those workers do not make enough money to live on....we subsidize the workers also...…..but when it comes to cuts.....who do you think they will cut

Check this out my fellow Americans.

18 U.S, Code 2071

(a)
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Check this out my fellow Americans.

18 U.S, Code 2071

(a)
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
Huh?

Back