Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Again, for those who can't read, I was not talking about Trump. I was talking about dangerous divisive and irrational behaviour from his opponents.

Do you think is was OK for Rapinoe to create a divide in your national soccer team based on support, or otherwise, of President Trump?
Firstly, I'm British, so it isn't my team.
Secondly, the impression I get is that there is no divide and everyone in the team seems to be on the same page concerning trump.
Thirdly, accepting for a moment that you're correct and there is a divide, yes I think it is correct for somebody to stand by their principles and call trump out for his behaviour. Totally classless and unprincipled behaviour, unbecoming of a statesman.

Firstly, I'm British, so it isn't my team.
Secondly, the impression I get is that there is no divide and everyone in the team seems to be on the same page concerning trump.
Thirdly, accepting for a moment that you're correct and there is a divide, yes I think it is correct for somebody to stand by their principles and call trump out for his behaviour. Totally classless and unprincipled behaviour, unbecoming of a statesman.
Well, everyone seems to be on the same page. Imagine being a fringe player trying to make your way to the top in that game, and Rapinoe has turned the team into an anti-Trump political weapon. That's a good situation is it? Not bullying, is it?

I note when Rapinoe kneels for the American national anthem, at least some of the team stand with hands on hearts.

Well, everyone seems to be on the same page. Imagine being a fringe player trying to make your way to the top in that game, and Rapinoe has turned the team into an anti-Trump political weapon. That's a good situation is it? Not bullying, is it?

I note when Rapinoe kneels for the American national anthem, at least some of the team stand with hands on hearts.
Personally, I feel that politics and sport don't and shouldn't mix.
FIFA, the world governing body of football, has rules about players making political statements. They're not supposed to basically.
So I'm torn - I understand the stand she is making, but I don't really feel that she should be using her position as a sportsperson to air her views in this way.

Personally, I feel that politics and sport don't and shouldn't mix.
FIFA, the world governing body of football, has rules about players making political statements. They're not supposed to basically.
So I'm torn - I understand the stand she is making, but I don't really feel that she should be using her position as a sportsperson to air her views in this way.
I am not torn, and I don't understand the stand she is making...in that space, for the reasons I have just pointed out. If she made a point of airing her views and making it explicitly clear they were her own, and not a statement of position from the team, I'd respect her more. But that's Trump Derangement Syndrome for you. Drag it tall down and divide.

Anyway, even if you personally hated Trump, there would be 55 good reasons to accept an invitiation to the white house. It's called "respecting the office, if not the man". Those women were deprrived of a once in lifetime opportunity, because of the notion that all decorum falls away when it comes to hating Trump.

Well if you don't understand why people dislike trump and can't see that he himself disrespects the office and dividespeople, then I can't help you.

Leave America and go and talk to ordinary people around the world and they will tell you how shocked they are that such a man has found himself with his hands on the levers of power. They respect America less as a result.

You may say that it doesn't matter what people outside America think. And that is symptomatic of the real derangement affecting America - and that is found amongst his acolytes, not those who oppose him.

My opinion. We all have em.

Well if you don't understand why people dislike trump and can't see that he himself disrespects the office and dividespeople, then I can't help you.

Leave America and go and talk to ordinary people around the world and they will tell you how shocked they are that such a man has found himself with his hands on the levers of power. They respect America less as a result.

You may say that it doesn't matter what people outside America think. And that is symptomatic of the real derangement affecting America - and that is found amongst his acolytes, not those who oppose him.

My opinion. We all have em.
When you say "ordinary people around the world" I think you mean people who think like you and agree with you! I know plenty of these people myself, but there are also many others that appreciate Trump, and forgive him his foibles.

When you say "ordinary people around the world" I think you mean people who think like you and agree with you! I know plenty of these people myself, but there are also many others that appreciate Trump, and forgive him his foibles.

Like you say, people are divided. Why do people hate him so much? Why do people get so heated about him, left and right at each other's throats?

Because he's a divisive figure, not a unifying president. I'm not unusual, your president is reviled in the UK by the majority. Most simply don't understand and can't believe you lot put him in power.

You can think I have 'TDS'. You can think I'm a 'leftie' (actually I'm a floating voter. Can't stand politicians, think they're all liars and self- serving leeches) and you can disagree with my opinion. But don't kid yourself that your president is respected outside America, because he just isn't.

Trump slams House impeachment vote as 'most ridiculous project'

Trump Is Just Six Senate Votes Away From Impeachment. Following impeachment in the House, a trial takes place in the Senate. Conviction requires two-thirds of the Senate and by my count there are already twelve senators who have shown a willingness to take on the president when they believe he is in the wrong.

Critics might not believe this but here is another perspective before you throw out Trump which is a perspective oddly missing from CNN?

EXCLUSIVE Secretary of State Pompeo Says Trump Not Racist: The Squad's Views Are 'Deeply Troubling'
07-16-2019
David Brody
ShareTweet +64

from https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politi...-says-trump-not-racist-never-seen-it-not-once

WASHINGTON, DC – In an exclusive interview with CBN News, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says it's "deeply troubling" that a handful of congressional Democrats blame America for the problems around the world. "When a handful of members of Congress say things, that are in the tone of the fact that they blame America for so much of the trouble in the world, that's deeply troubling."

"We are a ******* for good in the world, not a ******* for evil. We are not the cause of these conflicts and I hear these member of Congress talk about this as if America had generated this trouble, and to blame America first for these things is deeply inconsistent with not only our founding and our tradition, but with the facts on the ground," he said.

The comments by Pompeo come on the heels of President Trump's recent remarks where he told certain far left freshman Democratic congresswomen and others to leave the country if they don't like America. His original tweet referenced certain "Progressive" congresswomen, saying they should "go back" to their countries if they didn't like it here. That brought up accusations by Democrats that the president is racist. Pompeo, who is close to Trump, said absolutely not.

Related

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's Mission: Share America's 'First Freedom' with the Rest of the World

Pompeo Calls Out Ilhan Omar by Name, Calls Her Anti-Semitic Comments 'Just Abhorrent'

"Never seen it, not once," he told CBN News. "Each and every time we've talked about a particularly difficult situation or how to respond to a threat that's imposed on us, it's been about data and facts, coming up with a set of policy options that are achievable. That is, we believe you have to be realistic; you have to take the world as it is. You can't pretend that something else is going to transpire; that you know is very unlikely. And we've worked on that, and he's done this in every country. He's done this regardless of the race of individuals in that country, the religion, it is about delivering these good outcomes."

pompeobrody9_hdv.jpg

The interview with Secretary Pompeo took place Tuesday morning at the US State Department as the Trump administration begins the second annual Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom. Faith leaders from all over the world have come to the State Department in an effort to address worldwide religious persecution and discrimination.

"We know we're blessed here, it's our first freedom, enshrined in the US Constitution," Pompeo tells CBN News from the Treaty Room at the State Department. "But that's not the case everywhere, and our mission set is to highlight its importance, to educate leaders around the world about how important this is, how it can make our country better and stronger, if you'll allow people of every faith to practice their faith, or if they choose not to, fine too. And it's a wonderful opportunity."

Pompeo is a Christian and his faith is central to his life. He says it compels him to act on behalf of those facing religious persecution, no matter their faith. "As a Christian, I, we have these fundamental understandings from the Bible that talk about how you treat other human beings," he says. "So whether it's the capacity to practice your faith as a Jew in a country around the world, or your ability to be a faithful practitioner of Islam somewhere in a country that you're a minority, Christians believe that that faith right, different from mine, but nonetheless your expression of your faith, fundamentally has a right to be expressed."

pompeobrody4_hdv.jpg

While religious persecution is on the rise worldwide, the number of refugees allowed into the US because of it is much lower than in previous administrations. The cap is set at 30,000 refugees allowed into the United States this year. It's been close to an average of 80,000 a year in past administrations.

"We're still the most generous, welcoming nation anywhere in the world," Pompeo tells CBN News. "Our objective has been to try and do what those people really want in those cases which is to stay in their own country. So our approach for Christians in the Middle East and for other people who are being religiously persecuted around the world, our mission set is to try and create the conditions inside their own countries so that they can have that religious freedom, there'll be no need to leave their country, their friends, their people, their church, their synagogue, their mosque."

pompeobrody8_hdv.jpg

The State Department is also creating a new Commission on Unalienable Rights. "I'm really excited about what we're going to do with this commission," says Pompeo. But liberal human rights groups and other liberal advocacy groups are concerned about the stated goal, which is to define what human rights actually mean. Those groups believe that could mean a rollback of certain rights for women and minority groups. "When you start to say that all, thousands of things are rights, it diminishes these most fundamental freedoms," Pompeo tells CBN News. "It diminishes these essential rights, the right to freedom of worship, the most powerful things that each create our dignity as human beings. And so we're going to go take a good look at that. We're going to ground it in the founding fathers' understanding. We're going to ground it in our Constitution."

Last edited:
Ben Carson: ‘Trump’s Not a Racist’ and Neither Are His Comments
Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson talks with President Donald Trump as they step off Air ******* One, as they arrive Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2017, in Reno, Nev. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)AP Photo/Alex Brandon
KATHERINE RODRIGUEZ17 Jul 201910
2:44

Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary Ben Carson announced Wednesday in an interview he does not think President Donald Trump or his tweets about four progressive Democrats over the weekend are racist.
“I have an advantage of knowing the president very well and he’s not a racist,” Carson told Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom.” “His comments are not racist, but he loves the country very much. And he has a feeling that those who represent the country should love it as well.”

Carson, who is Trump’s only black Cabinet member, pointed to Trump’s “accomplishments” when asked about Trump’s tweets.

“I think you can see what the president means by looking at his accomplishments,” Carson said. “Look at his policies. Under this president you see the rising tide lifting all boats. You see low unemployment— record low— for blacks, for Hispanics, for all the demographics of our nation.”

“When you have somebody spending this much time and this much effort trying to elevate those who are vulnerable and who are suffering in our society, I think we should pay a lot more attention to what they are doing than what anyone is saying,” he added.

Many lawmakers have chastised Trump after he penned several Sunday tweets telling a group of progressive Democrat lawmakers to “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came” before coming back to show the U.S. “how it is done.”

Although Trump did not mention these congresswomen by name, his remarks caused many to point out the four members of Congress who had been disagreeing about whether to fund border security.

The remarks came after Pelosi and four progressive freshman House Democrats— Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), and Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA)— had been disagreeing about whether to vote against an emergency spending bill that would fund border security which Pelosi backed.

All the congresswomen are U.S.-born citizens except for Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), who came to the U.S. as a refugee from Somalia, the Associated Press reported.

Trump’s comments evoked swift condemnation and criticism from many on the left, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Rep. Ilhan Omar (MN), leading the House to pass a resolution condemning Trump’s remarks.

But others came to Trump’s defense, including Rep. Ralph Abraham (R-LA), who said Trump’s remarks were not racist and voted against a Democrat-backed measure to condemn Trump’s racist tweets.

from https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ps-not-a-racist-and-neither-are-his-comments/

Report: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Gets Republican 2020 Challenger

KATHERINE RODRIGUEZ17 Jul 2019402
2:00

A New York Republican launched a bid Wednesday to run against Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) in 2020, according to a report.
Scherie Murray, a 38-year-old New York businesswoman who came to America from Jamaica as a baby, announced Wednesday that she will run for Ocasio-Cortez’s seat in 2020.

“There is a crisis in Queens, and it’s called AOC,” Murray told Fox News. “And instead of focusing on us, she’s focusing on being famous. Mainly rolling back progress and authoring the job-killing Green New Deal and killing the Amazon New York deal.”

Murray, who came to the U.S. at the age of nine, also released a video Wednesday, which sharply criticized Ocasio-Cortez for creating conflict and promoting herself instead of serving the country.

“Your representative in Washington chooses self-promotion over service, conflict over constituents, resistance over assistance,” Murray said in the video. “Queens and the Bronx needs someone who will create jobs instead of turning them away.”

Murray also trashed Ocasio-Cortez’s Medicare for All proposals and her embrace of the Green New Deal, saying it “will ******* jobs.”

The former state committee chairwoman of the New York Republican Party faces an uphill battle for her candidacy.

Four other Republicans have announced they will run for the seat, including former police officer John Cummings, medical journalist Ruth Papazian, construction contractor Miguel Hernandez, and entrepreneur Antoine Tucker.

The district currently held by Ocasio-Cortez is also overwhelmingly Democrat, although there has been speculation Democrats would rally behind a primary challenger to appease establishment Democrats.

The Republican primary in New York will take place in June 2020.

from https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...casio-cortez-gets-republican-2020-challenger/

Last edited:
I agree with critics of Trump about what Trump said about those Congresswomen is wrong, but as the late Paul Harvey would have said, do you know the rest of the story?

Donald Trump Rips ‘Angry’ Leftist Congress ‘Squad’ with Their Own Words

President Donald Trump speaks at a campaign rally in Greenville, N.C., Wednesday, July 17, 2019. (AP Photo/Gerry Broome)
AP Photo/Gerry BroomeCHARLIE SPIERING17 Jul 201928
2:40
President Donald Trump ripped four leftist Democrat members of Congress on Wednesday, highlighting their history of controversial anti-American comments.
He called out the members of “The Squad” – Democrat Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Pressley – eliciting boos from the crowd of supporters at his Greenville, North Carolina rally.
Trump recalled Omar blaming the United States for the radical Islamic terrorist attacks and slandering Americans who were killed in Black Hawk Down in Somalia. He also referred to Omar referring to the 9/11 attacks as “some people did something” and supporting former recruits to the Islamic State asking for clemency.
He also noted that Omar refused to say whether or not she supported Al Qaeda, and he condemned Omar’s history of “vicious antisemitic screeds.”
Trump noted that the establishment media did not mention Omar’s controversial comments in response to the firestorm over his condemnation of her politics.
The president said that Talib supported Omar’s comments about 9/11 and said that fellow members of congress who supported Israel forgot who they represented.
He also referred to Talib’s comment that Democrats would “impeach the motherf*cker” when she was elected to congress.
“That’s not nice, even for me,” Trump said, noting that she used the “big fat vicious f-word.”
“That’s not somebody that loves our country,” Trump said.
Ocasio-Cortez, Trump said, continued to condemn the patriot border enforcement officials, comparing them to Nazis running “concentration camps” for detaining migrants and illegal immigrants at the border.
Trump also said Ocasio-Cortez was lying about detained illegals being ****** to ******* water out of toilets.
“Cortez said that illegal immigrants are more American than any person who seeks to keep them out, ever will be,” Trump said as the crowd booed. He also noted that Ocasio-Cortez called Americans “garbage,” which he considered a terrible political gaffe.
Referring to Pressley, Trump jokingly asked if she was related to Elvis Presley before criticizing her for condemning people of color who refused to join the leftist agenda.
“Can you imagine if I said that?” Trump asked. “It would be over!”
Trump said that the four congresswomen were “so angry” and, in some cases, hated the United States.
“Tonight, I have a suggestion for the hate-filled extremists who are constantly trying to tear our country down,” Trump said. “If they don’t like it, let them leave.”
2020 ElectionPolitics9/11 AttacksAl QaedaAlexandria Ocasio-CortezantisemiticAyanna PressleyDonald TrumpIlhan OmarIslamic StateRashida Tlaib

Please let us know if you're having issues with commenting.

SOCIAL
MOST POPULAR

FROM THE HOMEPAGE

from https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-leftist-congress-squad-with-their-own-words/

from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Harvey

Last edited:
Critics might not believe this but here is another perspective before you throw out Trump which is a perspective oddly missing from CNN?

EXCLUSIVE Secretary of State Pompeo Says Trump Not Racist: The Squad's Views Are 'Deeply Troubling'
07-16-2019
David Brody
ShareTweet +64

from https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politi...-says-trump-not-racist-never-seen-it-not-once

WASHINGTON, DC – In an exclusive interview with CBN News, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says it's "deeply troubling" that a handful of congressional Democrats blame America for the problems around the world. "When a handful of members of Congress say things, that are in the tone of the fact that they blame America for so much of the trouble in the world, that's deeply troubling."

"We are a ******* for good in the world, not a ******* for evil. We are not the cause of these conflicts and I hear these member of Congress talk about this as if America had generated this trouble, and to blame America first for these things is deeply inconsistent with not only our founding and our tradition, but with the facts on the ground," he said.

The comments by Pompeo come on the heels of President Trump's recent remarks where he told certain far left freshman Democratic congresswomen and others to leave the country if they don't like America. His original tweet referenced certain "Progressive" congresswomen, saying they should "go back" to their countries if they didn't like it here. That brought up accusations by Democrats that the president is racist. Pompeo, who is close to Trump, said absolutely not.

Related

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's Mission: Share America's 'First Freedom' with the Rest of the World

Pompeo Calls Out Ilhan Omar by Name, Calls Her Anti-Semitic Comments 'Just Abhorrent'

"Never seen it, not once," he told CBN News. "Each and every time we've talked about a particularly difficult situation or how to respond to a threat that's imposed on us, it's been about data and facts, coming up with a set of policy options that are achievable. That is, we believe you have to be realistic; you have to take the world as it is. You can't pretend that something else is going to transpire; that you know is very unlikely. And we've worked on that, and he's done this in every country. He's done this regardless of the race of individuals in that country, the religion, it is about delivering these good outcomes."

pompeobrody9_hdv.jpg

The interview with Secretary Pompeo took place Tuesday morning at the US State Department as the Trump administration begins the second annual Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom. Faith leaders from all over the world have come to the State Department in an effort to address worldwide religious persecution and discrimination.

"We know we're blessed here, it's our first freedom, enshrined in the US Constitution," Pompeo tells CBN News from the Treaty Room at the State Department. "But that's not the case everywhere, and our mission set is to highlight its importance, to educate leaders around the world about how important this is, how it can make our country better and stronger, if you'll allow people of every faith to practice their faith, or if they choose not to, fine too. And it's a wonderful opportunity."

Pompeo is a Christian and his faith is central to his life. He says it compels him to act on behalf of those facing religious persecution, no matter their faith. "As a Christian, I, we have these fundamental understandings from the Bible that talk about how you treat other human beings," he says. "So whether it's the capacity to practice your faith as a Jew in a country around the world, or your ability to be a faithful practitioner of Islam somewhere in a country that you're a minority, Christians believe that that faith right, different from mine, but nonetheless your expression of your faith, fundamentally has a right to be expressed."

pompeobrody4_hdv.jpg

While religious persecution is on the rise worldwide, the number of refugees allowed into the US because of it is much lower than in previous administrations. The cap is set at 30,000 refugees allowed into the United States this year. It's been close to an average of 80,000 a year in past administrations.

"We're still the most generous, welcoming nation anywhere in the world," Pompeo tells CBN News. "Our objective has been to try and do what those people really want in those cases which is to stay in their own country. So our approach for Christians in the Middle East and for other people who are being religiously persecuted around the world, our mission set is to try and create the conditions inside their own countries so that they can have that religious freedom, there'll be no need to leave their country, their friends, their people, their church, their synagogue, their mosque."

pompeobrody8_hdv.jpg

The State Department is also creating a new Commission on Unalienable Rights. "I'm really excited about what we're going to do with this commission," says Pompeo. But liberal human rights groups and other liberal advocacy groups are concerned about the stated goal, which is to define what human rights actually mean. Those groups believe that could mean a rollback of certain rights for women and minority groups. "When you start to say that all, thousands of things are rights, it diminishes these most fundamental freedoms," Pompeo tells CBN News. "It diminishes these essential rights, the right to freedom of worship, the most powerful things that each create our dignity as human beings. And so we're going to go take a good look at that. We're going to ground it in the founding fathers' understanding. We're going to ground it in our Constitution."

guess you missed all I posted the other day......been a racists his whole life!...started with his dad being in the KKK

guess you missed all I posted the other day......been a racists his whole life!...started with his dad being in the KKK
Trump's Dad probably was a racist but despite his rough edges I don't think Trump is racist. Not sure if you recall an old prior post but Trump had an uncle who was a scientist who was called to investigate the notes of Nicola Tesla after he died. And I am equally uncertain if his uncle was racist either? Just because your Dad is Darth Vader does not automatically make Luke Skywalker evil? After all, people have been known to reject racism as there are several examples of women on this very site that claim that the famillies they grew up with are very racist yet they desire to be with Black men?

And I did notice your posts @subhub174014 so I just wanted to share other perspectives that always seem to be neglected from most of the media as seen above or you can click here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/page-35#post-2466745.

Most striking is how Trump actually defended you. If you notice my 4th article ( starting here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/page-35#post-2466745 ) Trump noted that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez called Americans “garbage,” which he considered a terrible political gaffe. But if wish to disagree with Trump and agree with AOC that is your business @subhub174014?

What CNN and the rest of the media caught was a "gotcha" as it did not show the context. It was just a one-sided Möbius strip coin illustrating Trump is guilty without examining his perspective.

( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wake-up-america-wake-up-please.131760/page-114#post-2030049 )
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Möbius_strip )

Last edited:
Trump's Dad probably was a racist but despite his rough edges I don't think Trump is racist. Not sure if you recall an old prior post but Trump had an uncle who was a scientist who was called to investigate the notes of Nicola Tesla after he died. And I am equally uncertain if his uncle was racist either? Just because your Dad is Darth Vader does not automatically make Luke Skywalker evil? After all, people have been known to reject racism as there are several examples of women on this very site that claim that the famillies they grew up with are very racist yet they desire to be with Black men?

And I did notice your posts @subhub174014 so I just wanted to share other perspectives that always seem to be neglected from most of the media as seen above.

Most striking is how Trump actually defended you. If you notice my 4th article Trump noted that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez called Americans “garbage,” which he considered a terrible political gaffe. But if wish to disagree with Trump and agree with AOC that is your business @subhub174014?

What CNN and the rest of the media caught was a "gotcha" as it did not show the context. It was just a one-sided Möbius strip coin illustrating Trump is guilty without examining his perspective.

( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wake-up-america-wake-up-please.131760/page-114#post-2030049 )
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Möbius_strip )

to many articles and statements from various people to think other wise....especially from the black workers who were told to make themselves scare when he was around

I read the other day the reason he got the KKK and white national support to begin with was his repeated statements that Obama was not born here
where there is smoke there is fire

The Four Red States Where Trump 2020 Is Already in Trouble
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-four-red-states-where-trump-2020-is-already-in-trouble
That’s potentially a big problem in a state like Wisconsin, which Trump only won by 23,000 votes, and which punishes people that look just plain swampy.

Trump’s Popularity Has Dipped Most In Red States ...
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trumps-popularity-has-dipped-most-in-red-states
Sep 18, 2017 · The fact that Trump has lost the greatest number of supporters in red states is perhaps the clearest indication yet that he is losing ground among some form of …

How likely will Trump win again in 2020? - Quora
How-likely-will-Trump-win-again-in-2020-1
May 27, 2019 · Trump wins the election by a total of 77 electoral college votes over Hillary. If you add the States above (minus Texas), there are 141 electoral college at play, most of which Trump will not be able to reclaim. There are currently five States Trump will lose outright (Arizona, Florida, Pennsylvania,...

Back