Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Trump signs a new trade agreement with China. And did it without crashing the economy. How come Obama never did it? Was he afraid? Or out of his league as president?
What dumb ass would actually think that China would abide by the agreement that Trump signed? Just like North Korea was supposed to go through the denuclearization process, which THEY AREN'T doing AT ALL! By the way, when was the economy in recession when President Obama was in office, LMAO? China is GOING to play Trump for a FOOL, like North Korea is doing!

I am uncertain of that @subhub174014 . I have an Aunt that lives for British news and anything current I can discover online. From what I see I am doubting if Prince Andrew's case is all wrapped up and settled? :unsure:
Odd little twist of facts wouldn't you say...….no you wouldn't but most of the world would.....

How Is Jeffrey Epstein Connected to President Donald Trump?
https://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/a28320376/jeffrey-epstein-president-trump...
  • The Plea Deal
  • Epstein and Trump's Friendship
  • After Epstein's Death
In the early 2000s, Epstein was suspected of similar crimes in Florida. While federal prosecutors prepared a 53-page federal indictment against him, he ended up striking a plea deal in 2008 and only pled guilty to two ******* charges. Then-U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta was instrumental in the deal, and in February 2017, Trump nominated Acosta to be the U.S. Secretary of Labor. He was ultimately confirmed to the position, t…
See more on elle.com

Jeffrey Epstein: How Donald Trump is Linked to Financier ...
https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epstein-connections-political-public-figures-1448037
"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of ...
Diverting the subject?....we weren't talking Prince Andrew
DIVERTING!

Back onto the topic. I am not absolutely certain with what is exactly going on with Prince Andrew, aka the Duke of York, right now as I compose this post this second @subhub174014 as the news is relatively recent and things are still in flux but a lot is said and he is theoretically still in the "dog house". The article below suggests he is under house arrest, and the others below that suggest he is forbidden to travel to America because he would be arrested. I guess you would love the same for Trump?

REPTILES_269.jpg

Last edited:
Trump signs a new trade agreement with China. And did it without crashing the economy. How come Obama never did it? Was he afraid? Or out of his league as president?
You talking that bullshit about "being out of his league as president"! *******, Trump was OUT OF his league fucking with Iran! Muthafucka was going to mess around and get us into a World War III doing that "spurt of the moment" BULLSHIT! Now, when they need help fighting though, are you going to join in when they have the draft? Muthafuckas have so MUCH ******* to say, but when it comes to fighting or killing somebody, YOU WON'T say *******! Definitely won't see Trump's coward ass fighting ESPECIALLY since he lied about having BONE SPURS to avoid joining the military at the time when the Vietnam War was going on!

You talking that bullshit about "being out of his league as president"! *******, Trump was OUT OF his league fucking with Iran! Muthafucka was going to mess around and get us into a World War III doing that "spurt of the moment" BULLSHIT! Now, when they need help fighting though, are you going to join in when they have the draft? Muthafuckas have so MUCH ******* to say, but when it comes to fighting or killing somebody, YOU WON'T say *******! Definitely won't see Trump's coward ass fighting ESPECIALLY since he lied about having BONE SPURS to avoid joining the military at the time when the Vietnam War was going on!
Trump also had a rich dad that could get him off the draft too.

What makes you think Trump isn’t going to watch China on this? He’s the first president I know of that won’t take ******* from anyone.

Now about NK, are you jealous that he’s the first president to actually talk to them? You know, like how he has to deal with the failed policies of the previous three administrations?

What makes you think Trump isn’t going to watch China on this? He’s the first president I know of that won’t take ******* from anyone.

Now about NK, are you jealous that he’s the first president to actually talk to them? You know, like how he has to deal with the failed policies of the previous three administrations?
Did Trump watch North Korea with the denuclearization too because that MIDGET is still BUILDING missiles? You keep thinking Trump is some TOUGH MUTHAFUCKA because HE'S NOT! If he was so touch, why DIDN'T he fight in the Vietnam War? He did what ANY COWARD would do by lying HIS WAY OUT! So, again, China ISN'T going to listen to Trump, period! If you believe China will abide by the "so-called" agreement, then DAMN 98% of Americans MUST BE SOME GULLIBLE MUTHAFUCKAS!

True but you know the critics will say Trump is in Kim Jung Un's pocket too?

Did Trump watch North Korea with the denuclearization too because that MIDGET is still BUILDING missiles? You keep thinking Trump is some TOUGH MUTHAFUCKA because HE'S NOT! If he was so touch, why DIDN'T he fight in the Vietnam War? He did what ANY COWARD would do by lying HIS WAY OUT! So, again, China ISN'T going to listen to Trump, period! If you believe China will abide by the "so-called" agreement, then DAMN 98% of Americans MUST BE SOME GULLIBLE MUTHAFUCKAS!
Not everyone is made for war

You’re another one that has TDS so bad you can’t even form a coherent argument. Too bad. Once you calm down and can frame your points at a 10th grade level, maybe people wouldn’t laugh at you.

Face it. Your TDS started when Trump began doing things that Obama should have done a decade ago.

The qualifications to be a POTUS is not necessarily to be a war hero, but it helps.
If that is the case Jesse Ventura would be a kick ass president that you cannot object as he was a Navy Seal. Plus a former professional wrestler. And governor too. :unsure:

Back onto the topic. I am not absolutely certain with what is exactly going on with Prince Andrew, aka the Duke of York, right now as I compose this post this second @subhub174014 as the news is relatively recent and things are still in flux but a lot is said and he is theoretically still in the "dog house". The article below suggests he is under house arrest, and the others below that suggest he is forbidden to travel to America because he would be arrested. I guess you would love the same for Trump?

View attachment 3090370

just more diverson……..we were talking trump and Clinton...you change it to Andrew...who no one gives a ******* about

of course not....he is doing biz with most of them and can not afford to dispute them on anything.....

How Much Money Does Donald Trump Owe China?
https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/08/20/much-money-donald-trump-owe-china
Aug 20, 2016 · The Washington Examiner is reporting that Trump owes money – a lot of money – to some sources that aren’t exactly in line with his campaign rhetoric.. The New York Times published on Saturday a detailed analysis of Donald Trump’s business dealings and found that his real estate holdings are racked in debt and he owes money to some organizations he has consistently criticized on the ...

As tariffs near, Trump’s business empire retains ties to China
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-tariffs-near-trumps-business-empire...
Jul 05, 2018 · The tariffs that were set to kick in at 12:01 a.m. Friday are not expected to affect the Trumps’ financial interests, but the family’s business presence in China is awkward as the two ...

Ivanka Trump's China business ties are more secret than ever
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/26/ivanka-trumps...
Sep 26, 2017 · It is no secret that the bulk of Ivanka Trump's merchandise comes from China. But just which Chinese companies manufacture and export her handbags, shoes, and clothes is …

Beyond Russia, Trump’s Business Ties in China Raise ...
https://washingtonmonthly.com/2017/02/17/beyond-russia-trumps-business-ties-in-china...
Jan 11, 2020 · While most of us have been focused on Trump’s ties to Russia, there was an interesting development with his business interests in China. The government of China

all during this trade war....trump has praised chi as being a good friend

Last edited:
just more diverson……..we were talking trump and Clinton...you change it to Andrew...who no one gives a ******* about
Maybe no one in America cares about Prince Andrew, but in Canada and the UK it's a different matter.

With the 3sum :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: of Trump, Epstein, and Clinton. Clinton has accusers, Epstein has accusers. Who is accusing Trump these days of sexual misdeeds? If that is the case it would be leading news in the media, would it not @subhub174014?

Back