Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

It is impossible to deal with you. You are educated, but common sense and being realistic are not any of you democrats traits. I will post again a view that is from a good friend. Who is more intelligent, educated, and very successful. These words are exactly true and correct without any fantasy. By the way all your little add ons are boring and childish.

I have really stopped paying any attention to any Democrat, or this impeachment farce, These Democrats are nothing more relevant than cartoonist characters, and clowns. The Democratic Party of today is a total waste of human resources. And not worthy of my time or respect. I have come to conclude that anyone who is a Democrat is just not worth my time. As they offer nothing of any conversational value, Or have any Ideas other than hate and pure delusion, I believe there all bordering on mental disorder. And, so I totally reject any Democrat as simply Irrelevant.

and yet you keep coming back....with yet again....nothing of importance to say....just more right wing ass gas

It is impossible to deal with you. You are educated, but common sense and being realistic are not any of you democrats traits. I will post again a view that is from a good friend. Who is more intelligent, educated, and very successful. These words are exactly true and correct without any fantasy. By the way all your little add ons are boring and childish.
.... lol But its ok to call a person a ******* and all those other names you called Hillary, yet you have NOTHING to provide as a source to back up your name calling. How you Republicans can stand in front of a mirror every morning to shave & brush your hair and teeth, and not puke at the hypocrisy starring back at you is beyond me. You people are simply AFRAID to face the truth, aren't you?
The best time to stop a cancer from eating you alive, is to treat it the minute you recognize it ... Republicans have a cancer eating their party alive and they're simply saying "I don't have cancer ... its NOT cancer" ... so be it. I'm not happy with many of the Democrats in congress ... they're TOO NICE but certainly not MOTIVATED as they benefit from the many mistakes the Republicans place upon the tax payors. TERM LIMITS is the only way to fix this CANCER in WASHINGTON.

ps ... ["By the way all your little add ons are boring and childish."] 46,417 likes, as of tonight, so someone likes them, don't they?

Last edited:
Contempt of Court, Contempt of Congress ... are you going to start correcting my spelling next? Maybe when I say democracy you can yell out "republic" right? Sorry, but I was at work when I completed that post, and to be quite honest, it makes no difference, really ... as the Court recognizes Congress right to extend subpoenas
The Court extends their right of subpoenas to Congress
No they don't. Congress has it's own legal power of subpoena completely separate from the Court's vested authority.

US Code Title 2 vs 18....Do you realize how much you're demonstrating your own ignorance? Again, vox.com isn't a legal edumacation you should be proud of.

Once again, why weren't you calling for Obozo and Holder to be in jail when they refused to turn over fast & furious documents under subpoena and Holder was held in contempt of congress??? Oh yeah, Ole double standard MacNLies
Those who refused to respond to the subpoenas should be in jail for CONTEMPT OF COURT, should they not be?

It seems to me that it is TRUMPTARD who likes hanging out with pedophiles, Hottobe ... here's yet ANOTHER:

View attachment 3089581 ..... Of course if you ask Trumptard, he'll say he didn't even know the guy, his Campaign Manager, and yet ANOTHER one of Trumptard's associates who have gone to prison. Why don't you just do a "search" and find out for yourself.
Then I dare you to find ANYTHING on either Clintons that proves they were pedophiles. All I know is it is Trump's associates going to jail for young girls, etc .... not Clintons.

I recall once telling you about Jeffery Epstein's association with Bill Clinton as he rode Epstein's "******* Express" to his sex island @MacNfries. It was all from "Hillary's America" written by Dinesh D'Souza too. :unsure:

( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/post-2469901 )

.... lol But its ok to call a person a ******* and all those other names you called Hillary, yet you have NOTHING to provide as a source to back up your name calling. How you Republicans can stand in front of a mirror every morning to shave & brush your hair and teeth, and not puke at the hypocrisy starring back at you is beyond me. You people are simply AFRAID to face the truth, aren't you?
The best time to stop a cancer from eating you alive, is to treat it the minute you recognize it ... Republicans have a cancer eating their party alive and they're simply saying "I don't have cancer ... its NOT cancer" ... so be it. I'm not happy with many of the Democrats in congress ... they're TOO NICE but certainly not MOTIVATED as they benefit from the many mistakes the Republicans place upon the tax payors. TERM LIMITS is the only way to fix this CANCER in WASHINGTON.

ps ... ["By the way all your little add ons are boring and childish."] 46,417 likes, as of tonight, so someone likes them, don't they?
Such Wisdom, I am not a republican, I don't care how many likes your cartoons get, I have no problem throwing garbage right back at you because, You people are simply AFRAID to face the truth, aren't you? I have never seen a more sickening display of brain dead politicians then your useless elite Democrats. Talk about Cancer. I do agree with term limits.

I recall once telling you about Jeffery Epstein's association with Bill Clinton as he rode Epstein's "******* Express" to his sex island @MacNfries. It was all from "Hillary's America" written by Dinesh D'Souza too. :unsure:

Oh! Come on STIFF, wild Billy Bob, slick Willy Clinton flew to that island many, many times without his secret service because he loved Epstein so much that he missed him! Epstein ended up on Clinton's path of suspicious deaths, more ******* on someones hands.

and I have told you many times about your source of info...……...far from a credible source.....

Dinesh Joseph D'Souza is an Indian-born American conservative political commentator, author, filmmaker, and conspiracy theorist, often described as a far right provocateur by media sources. Born in Bombay, D'Souza moved to the United States as an exchange student and graduated from Dartmouth College. He became a naturalized citizen in 1991. From 2010 to 2012, he was president of The King's College, a Christian school in New York City. On May 20, 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty in federal court to o
Dinesh D'Souza - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D%E2%80%99Souza

Oh! Come on STIFF, wild Billy Bob, slick Willy Clinton flew to that island many, many times without his secret service because he loved Epstein so much that he missed him! Epstein ended up on Clinton's path of suspicious deaths, more ******* on someones hands.

still have your biased head in your ass!

Record shows close Donald Trump relationship with Jeffrey ...
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/record...

5:33

Jul 18, 2019 · Rachel Maddow reviews the well-documented evidence of Donald Trump's close relationship with sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein, evidence that may be freaking Trump out a little as the new case against ...

and I have told you many times about your source of info...……...far from a credible source.....

Dinesh Joseph D'Souza is an Indian-born American conservative political commentator, author, filmmaker, and conspiracy theorist, often described as a far right provocateur by media sources. Born in Bombay, D'Souza moved to the United States as an exchange student and graduated from Dartmouth College. He became a naturalized citizen in 1991. From 2010 to 2012, he was president of The King's College, a Christian school in New York City. On May 20, 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty in federal court to o
Dinesh D'Souza - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D%E2%80%99Souza
History proved him correct about Jeffery Epstein just as Trump will win in November this year @subhub174014 .

Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal ...
lev-parnas-trump-ukraine_n_5e1fa814c5b674e44b92242d
Jan 16, 2020 · Lev Parnas, an associate of Rudy Giuliani at the center of the Ukraine scandal that led to President Donald Trump’s impeachment, said both men were fully aware “of all my movements” and that the president knew “exactly what was going on” as he waged a pressure campaign to dig up dirt on a presidential campaign rival.

History proved him correct about Jeffery Epstein just as Trump will win in November this year @subhub174014 .

History?....who you trying to bullshit....records are records.....and trump has a lot of pics with the guy and admits time at the island...….and thanks to money....got the ******* of a 13 year old dismissed

In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed in June 2016 by "Jane Doe."
When Has Trump Been Accused of ******* or Attempted ******* ...
www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-*******-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore …

no history to anything...just court records and facts...….something your conservative source has had trouble with and been sued over

History?....who you trying to bullshit....records are records.....and trump has a lot of pics with the guy and admits time at the island...….and thanks to money....got the ******* of a 13 year old dismissed

In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed in June 2016 by "Jane Doe."
When Has Trump Been Accused of ******* or Attempted ******* ...
www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-*******-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore …

no history to anything...just court records and facts...….something your conservative source has had trouble with and been sued over
None of the women said Trump did anything, but I know you are going to prove me wrong.
Prince Andrew of the UK has an accuser called Virginia Roberts Giuffre. Who are the women accusing Trump of misdeeds from Epstein's orgy island?

Jeffrey Epstein 'abused girls' in US Virgin Islands - lawsuit
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51128037
12 hours ago · Financier Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused girls as young as 12 on his private islands, the US Virgin Islands prosecutor has claimed. Epstein, who …

The ‘sex slave’ scandal that exposed ******* billionaire ...
https://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-*******-billionaire...
Oct 09, 2016 · Epstein was also a regular visitor to Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, and the two were friends. According to the Daily Mail, Trump was a frequent dinner …

None of the women said Trump did anything, but I know you are going to prove me wrong.
Prince Andrew of the UK has an accuser called Virginia Roberts Giuffre. Who are the women accusing Trump of misdeeds from Epstein's orgy island?

money talks......why was he charged with the *******?.....went to court and then the charges dropped all of a sudden...usually when charges get dropped there is a reason (money)

Court Papers: Trump Ate At Jeffrey Epstein’s House
trump-ate-at-jeffrey-epsteins-house
politics; Court Papers: Trump Ate At Jeffrey Epstein’s House. But he apparently ate at the servants’ table. Trump’s associates this year have downplayed the relationship between him and Epstein, the financier who was accused of sexually abusing minors in the 2000s.

Here Is ******* Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein's Little ...
https://gawker.com/here-is-*******-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992
Donald Trump, Courtney Love, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, and uber-lawyer Alan Dershowitz may have been identified by a butler as potential "material witnesses" to ******* ...

money talks......why was he charged with the *******?.....went to court and then the charges dropped all of a sudden...usually when charges get dropped there is a reason (money)

Court Papers: Trump Ate At Jeffrey Epstein’s House
trump-ate-at-jeffrey-epsteins-house
politics; Court Papers: Trump Ate At Jeffrey Epstein’s House. But he apparently ate at the servants’ table. Trump’s associates this year have downplayed the relationship between him and Epstein, the financier who was accused of sexually abusing minors in the 2000s.

Here Is ******* Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein's Little ...
https://gawker.com/here-is-*******-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992
Donald Trump, Courtney Love, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, and uber-lawyer Alan Dershowitz may have been identified by a butler as potential "material witnesses" to ******* ...
I am uncertain of that @subhub174014 . I have an Aunt that lives for British news and anything current I can discover online. From what I see I am doubting if Prince Andrew's case is all wrapped up and settled? :unsure:

Odd little twist of facts wouldn't you say...….no you wouldn't but most of the world would.....

How Is Jeffrey Epstein Connected to President Donald Trump?
https://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/a28320376/jeffrey-epstein-president-trump...
  • The Plea Deal
  • Epstein and Trump's Friendship
  • After Epstein's Death
In the early 2000s, Epstein was suspected of similar crimes in Florida. While federal prosecutors prepared a 53-page federal indictment against him, he ended up striking a plea deal in 2008 and only pled guilty to two ******* charges. Then-U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta was instrumental in the deal, and in February 2017, Trump nominated Acosta to be the U.S. Secretary of Labor. He was ultimately confirmed to the position, t…
See more on elle.com

Jeffrey Epstein: How Donald Trump is Linked to Financier ...
https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epstein-connections-political-public-figures-1448037
"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of ...

Back